Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,483 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio (803 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Biafra: Kanu Blows Hot In Fresh Interview, Blasts Jonathan, Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by ijebuloaded(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2017
*Announces reorganisation in IPOB

The leader of the group, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has dissociated himself and members of his association from a certain Radio Biafra based in the United State.

He also said a reorganisation has been effected in the leadership of the group, resulting in, among others, the abolition of the title of Coordinator of all Coordinators (COC).

Kanu urged IPOB members to observe the sit-at-home planned for May 30 this year peacefully. He said the exercise was to remember Biafra heroes, who died during the Civil War and at other times.

In a statement issued yesterday by his lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Kanu said the official voice of IPOB remains the Radio Biafra based in London, registered under the relevant laws in the United Kingdom (UK).

He said a supposed Radio Biafra, said to have been recently launched in the US is not known to him and his members, and did not represent their interests.

Part of the letter reads:

“Nnamdi Kanu remains the founder, and director of Radio Biafra London and accordingly Deputized by Mazi Uche Mefor. Radio Biafra London is the officially sanctioned channel of communication of IPOB, through which every information concerning the affairs of IPOB are disseminated. “At the same time, all members of IPOB and the general public are hereby duly informed that the position of C.O.C (Coordinator of all Coordinators) overall, has been abolished following the recent reorganisation carried out by the leadership of IPOB worldwide.

“Henceforth any person parading himself with the title C.O.C should be regarded and treated as a criminal.

“Following this radical change in the structural setup of IPOB, the world Administrative Headquarters of IPOB is now situated in London and Germany respectively. “The officers with the mandate of the leadership of IPOB and through whom the supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu speaks remains Radio Biafra London with satellite stations in South Africa, Malaysia, Germany and soon to be opened United State of America.

“The two persons appointed by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as being responsible for communicating his thoughts and views to IPOB membership and the rest of the world remains Uche Mefor (the Deputy Leader of IPOB) and Mazi Chika Edoziem (the Head of the Directorate of State of the IPOB).

“All authority to issue directives rests with the Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor and Mazi Chika Edoziem. Any press release, announcement or communication purportedly issued by any other person other than the above named principal officers or officers acting on their instruction are to be discountenanced and ignored by the general public.

“Above named officers of (IPOB) are the authorized representatives, appointed by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, at the helm of affairs of IPOB.

“Anybody transacting or relating with any other person, other than Uche Mefor and Chika Edoziem or those appointed by them are doing so at their own risk.”

Source : http://ijebuloaded.com/news-biafra-kanu-disowns-american-radio/

Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy

I didnt say anything... I Promised never to say anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But i know they will come

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by whitebeard(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2017
whitebeard is here
Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by tuzeriouz(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
Soon you shall denounce RB London
Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
Abeg which season be dis for this charade...
Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by Aufbauh(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
Kuje rehab is real and working well. cheesy
Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by BrutalJab: 2:46pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy
I didnt say anything... I Promised never to say anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But i know they will come
Who will come?
Ur nemesis I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by BrutalJab: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
Aufbauh:
Kuje rehab is real and working well. cheesy
Can't you read

Dull beings everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by Aufbauh(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

Can't you read

Dull beings everywhere

I see......don't you heard that Ipob is a headless ram always initiating a head-fight.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by Victornezzar: 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
It's even coming from an afonja website

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by Mekus68: 6:31pm On May 16, 2017
AFONJAS and fake news are like Man U & 6th position.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by Bishop000(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kalu most be giving some people sleepless nights grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by BrutalJab: 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
Aufbauh:

I see......don't you heard that Ipob is a headless ram always initiating a head-fight.
Chisos!!!
Re: Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio by Aufbauh(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

Chisos!!!

Consolation I guess. Whether hear or heard the message has been rightly passed.

It is also on record that Ipob miscreants are fanatical mourners with defeatist syndrome.

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Pays Condolence Visit To Slain Shaykh Yussuf Family / More Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu (photos) / Democracy Has Failed Us In Nigeria.........how?????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.