Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details (9247 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Leads Delegation To UN On Tuesday / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'Unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details

Again, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that the man in Aso Rock is not president Muhammadu Buhari, and making more "revelations" to back his claims.

Kanu who reappeared in Jerusalem last month in a live broadcast monitored by Igbere TV, today reiterated that the man in Aso Rock is an impostor impersonating Buhari and challenged him to remove his cap.

Kanu further revealed that the cabals spent millions of dollars in order for Jubril to impersonate Buhari.

In his words,

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and I must preach this very gospel."

"Elohim told me that, if Buhari gets my message, he will collapse."

"And then, I wrote to him and he collapsed."

"They don't know who they are playing with. I see things before it happens. Some say, I am a Prophet, I preach the message, Elohim has given to me."

"Have you asked why, Buhari zoomed off with Presidential jet on the 17th of January and landed in Casablanca, for Life support. Wherever they are now, they are suffering from cold, I will expose them."

" Every force put together in Nigeria, can not match IPOB intelligence."

"My good friend Femi Kayode, is intelligent and writes very brilliant essays, as he exposed Fulani in one of them."

"I don't want to talk about Atiku Abubakar now, but he should be very careful."

"Do you remember when Aisha came back from Saudi Arabia and was asked, where she was coming from and she said "I went to perform a lesser hajj", she was actually coming back from burying her husband. But, most of you can't reason."

"Jubril was paid 250million Dollars Cash to impersonate Buhari and now, they want him to recontest.
They cover things up, with their false media. Owu ji suni ndi AIT."

"When you go to the University for One Year in a programme that should last for Five Years, due to strike actions, you won't know, the Man in Aso Rock is Jubril.
As soon as I said, that thing in Aso Rock is Jubril, they sent Army to come and kill me."

" Justice Tsoho who alleged I jumped Bail, is daft."

"Even when President Donald Trump exposed that thing in Aso Rock, by saying "I Don't Want To See That Lifeless Thing Again", most people misunderstood him."

"I don't care if you get upset, but I must tell you the truth. I don't feel sorry for myself. I don't blame the white men for our problems, we should blame ourselves."

"If you can believe the junk that the young Man in his 40's in Aso Rock is Buhari, then you must be stupid."

"They say, our Radio station has been bought, but they are lying. Some people fell for their gimmicks, but we are live and direct."

"Their cheap blackmails will not work. We will not vote and by next year we are going to shake them, that they may know we have come to get Biafra restored."

Igbere Tv will continue to monitor the situation and bring you regular updates.

Stay with IGBERE TV
Africa's No1 Community TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/475938/breaking-biafra-kanu-finally-unmasks-buhari-reveals-shocking-details/

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abeg I don tire for Kanu matter

But I'm proudly pro Biafra

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by bedspread: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
There is definitely something wrong in AsoRock!

There is no 2wayz about it!!
There is Something definitely wrong in The seat of Power!!

Prince of England visits Nigeria with his wife!

Only Pmb on hand to Recieve him!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Obascoetubi: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
flatinoz should continue to smoke their abakaliki weed & continue to believe this lies from cownu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by TheZooHasFalln: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
At this point, anyone still in doubt or arguments as to the factual basis of this undiluted raw truth with authentic evidences of eventual occurrences, then the person/persons are either those paid to defend and try to cover up their global mess on social medias, or they are definitely in the class of chronic daft of no mecwatalism.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by OneDollarSalary(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
For more joke, text nnamdi cownnu to 419 cheesy.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by RockHard: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
This 'new' Kanu is a fake. The real and original KANU died during The Python dance operation at Afara Ukwu. This current 'Kanu' wannabe impostor is a man whose real name and identity is Orobokibo Omo morafacka. If you know, you know. angry cool

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Temidayo9(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Weed may be bad sometimes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by 360degreess(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
the hunch back albino terrorist cownu is back.
sai Buhari 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Gunnax(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmmm, who knows
A liar might say the truth atimes
Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by raph101(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
story teller... both u ND the Buhari are disturbing this nation.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by EternalTruths: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

What you said is true.

The Governors never went to greet him and his wife

Yyeske and Sarrki can help us out with the reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Coach1: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job
Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by basilo101: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
The man in aso rock now truly look quite younger than the real buhari

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nnamidi Kanu the leader has started laying the foundation of his dream Biafra land in lies and propaganda! I wonder

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by TheZooHasFalln: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
OneDollarSalary:
For more joke, text nnamdi cownnu to 419 cheesy.
As a child who accessed to the use of mobile phone by fortune, an International related matter as this will always appear as Joke to a happy imbecilic dunce as this very punk.

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Guestlander: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kanu is a clone by Mossad.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by TheZooHasFalln: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
RockHard:
This 'new' Kanu is a fake. The real and original KANU died during The Python dance operation at Afara Ukwu. This current 'Kanu' wannabe impostor is a man whose real name and identity is Orobokibo Omo morafacka. If you know, you know. angry cool

Actually Kanu did not made the revelation for unapologetic dunce like you, by the time those in the concerns in the international community will begin to react on the matter and subsequent total collapse of the zoo, then you may be forced to wake up from your illusions.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Obascoetubi: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheZooHasFalln:
No matter how foolish anyone may be, and no matter how much your inability to reason on your own, why can't you at least verify the verifiable references made by Kanu if actually you care to know the truth; Oh! I can guess, you detest the truth and not just total ignorance.
shut up, there is no single truth from cownu's statement

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by TheZooHasFalln: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Abeg I don tire for Kanu matter

But I'm proudly pro Biafra
You don't tire for Kanu matter, but you're proudly pro Bia-who? No you're wrong, you have been a confused coward from inception who does not know his left to his right. AkpaAmu.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by crestedaguiyi: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
What did the presidential jet go to do in Saudi Arabia with the president .

Why did he stop over in Casablanca.

Everybody who has dared or orchestrated evil against ipob and nnamdi kanu always goes down. Orji kalu might be next

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by gsm88: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheZooHasFalln:
If you can conclude so quick without any attempt of verification of already asserted evidences, then I can guarantee you that your foolishness have crossed the border of no return.
nnamdi KANU is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

Lol, do you really believe what Kanu said about Jubril? Lol.
Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by chudyprince: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fake News
Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by Mankosi: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

good observation and the answer is simply because the man is not her husband...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by teufelein(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2018
Dear Mr. Jubrin,

I have no idea whether you're really Sudanese or not, that's really no business of mine. But rumors are rife and Nigeria is being torn apart. Yet, you really might be Sudanese...

If you really are an impostor, you must have been paid a pile of money, and your family back home promised eternal wealth and affluence.

I do know a thing or two about making deals with the Devil: YOU DON'T EVER LIVE IT DOWN! Whatever wealth you might have been given, you would not have the luxury to enjoy it. If the rumors did prove to be true and Nigerians were even unaware, the people you did the deal with would eliminate you once your usefulness is done with. Yes, you might have taken care of your family but one or two would know. For such a secret to be kept, your family would be wiped out. You may take this to the bank!

If it be true you were Sudanese, find a way to escape now, for your demise has been pre-planned, and you shall die and be declared dead as the other.

This is my honest advise. Run!!!

...but then, it might not be true. But how come you look so young, the bump on your chin gone and a bit athletic rather than frail? You don't even need chemo any longer? Allah be praised. Well, steroids do work wonders. Do make up with your wife though as she seems unable to come near you.

Remember the other time rats didn't allow you into the office? It was the fingerprint thing...the Chief that holds the Staff in the office forgot about it and accused the rats. That man is dangerous, Sir!

Please tell Okorocha and Amosu to stop talking anyhow. And we don't like the way Saraki looks at you with barely concealed amusement. Call them to order, Alhaji Jubrin.

You must improve on your Fulfude; you don't seem fluent any longer...chemotherapy affects the recall of languages, I guess. And take it easy on the gym...haba, are you practicing for wrestling?

See, you used to be all wrinkled and all, but your neck is now as smooth as Rihanna's backside. Which cream are you using? The Senate must be made to make that cream compulsory for all Nigerians above 40 years. The cream is excellent.

The surgeon that fixed the earlobe is a good surgeon too. He must be made a national hero.

And Sir, don't mind those people asking you to remove your cap so that they would know you ain't bald any longer; Wayne Rooney reversed his baldness with a very expensive medical procedure which you could afford several times over. The only problem is that you look a shade darker; you must keep out of the sun as you've been working too hard to save Nigerians!

Em...em...Saraki has been eating too much proteins in recent times so he would be taller than you. That's corruption and he must be dealt with! He fails to realise that growing shorter than before is an ingredient of a good leader!

We do care, Sir.

Regards,

Your Loyal Boy,

Baron

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details by MrAJQ(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2018
The real Nnandi KANU is dead, the one parading himself now is an imposter Jack from Angola.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders / Niger Delta: Up To 150 Killed By Army? / Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.