Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter (39151 Views)

IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / University Of Ibadan(ui) Increases His Tuition & Accommodation Fees / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
I don't understand, the hushpuppy guy dey double money for people?
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Chidizman(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
The story is not complete. What did he tell him he wanted to use the 20k for?

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by beetown(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
Greed.

But this afonja has taken it to a whole new level
20k to 1M...

5 Likes

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Zelex9(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
Is this the cause of greed or desperation? If it was so is easy to convert 30k to 3 mil legitimately (or even dare I say illegitimately) wouldn't the whole world have heard about such a business venture? I just don't understand the reasoning displayed.

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by bigfather(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2017
ebusfav:
A greedy Nigerian student, @rappertizer, who wanted to turn his 30k which was his tuition fee to N3million, just lost the money to a fake Hushpuppi account. The sad student, who took to Twitter to warn potential victims of such account, disclosed he was clouded by the potential outcome.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/greedy-nigerian-student-loses-tuition.html

Very Silly and Greedy.

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 16, 2017
Just look at d scammer's poor written English. That should have set off alarm bells if the scammed is truly a student... Greed!.

Nawa..

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by ednut1(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
faked to elicit sympathy
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by assyn(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
adorablepepple:
grin A bird in the hand is worth '20' in the bush but they won't hear. Just jejely go and dropout

grin grin grin this meme cracks me up. What a Arrow!
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 16, 2017
Na d hushpupi get 33k for Akant? Some people are natural born maga. Maga no dey finish. Once a maga dies, another is born... Lolzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by beautiful232(f): 4:15pm On May 16, 2017
I'm not understanding
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
Chai, them don pack this boy brain comot from him head. He just dey waka with empty head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by chukzyfcbb: 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
u no wetin dey vex me about this kain boiz, na dem dey always like form street wise. but deep down inside na confirm JEW. just see as this Boi mumu himself, even Mmm + Gethelp + ultimate cycler + twinkas joined together cannot offer u such return, 50k-5million shuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by sirusX(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2017
How far now??

Even from the first line, I was not convinced

Neither do I gamble with money doubling nonsense

If they guy wanted to help, he should have added the remaining money you need to complete it

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Na d hushpupi get 33k for Akant? Some people are natural born maga. Maga no dey finish. Once a maga dies, another is born... Lolzzz.
grin grin grin
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 16, 2017
His mum after hearing this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by EmekaBlue(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
So wetin happen, d puppi guy no respond again abi?! grin

Na secondary boy scam u...OfficialHushPuppi indeed...see name grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by kuchikau: 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by thunderbabs: 4:21pm On May 16, 2017
Wehdone sir, wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 16, 2017
LOL was my first expression grin grin

But hey, you'd be surprised about how gullible the love for money is making people (especially our young men, mostly undergraduates).

Trust me when I say that another MMM will still come out tomorrow and Nigerians will still cumulatively put in Billions. It's sad but it's the truth.

I wouldn't say it serves him right, but hey the young man can chill and think about where next he's investing loosing money. I just hope he doesn't graduate to selling his Dad's uncompleted 2 room apartment in Ikorodu.

Sincerely,
NairaSand wink

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Fx55(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
ipob again.
How was your exams yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by joenor(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2017
Hiya sorry enh.
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
grin
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by KKKWHITE(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
Friedyokes:
AFTER MMM PEOPLE STILL MUMU?? grin 20k to 1 milla
grin
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Naijaarchive(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
LMAO... grin grin grin Just like the Osun state uni student that wasted their school fees on ponzi.... Superstitious Idiots
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by olureignforever: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
zadok60:
mtcheew....foolish greedy afonja

Tribal madness. It has really enter you, Omo jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Jaeljael: 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
life continues bro.. keep d hustle going.. u will surly make it..
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by MediumStout(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
chijioke0062:
still wondering how it is possible?
call or whatsapp the number on the picture below

Why not sell your papa house or collect loan to stake and win millions since you be prophet wey sabi fixed matches. What do u need people's money for when u can make millions with your fixed matches? Must you advertise your stupidity all over the forum? Any body that calls or patronize you is an idiot. Bloody scammer. No go find better work undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by okonja(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
Who else think this was well scripted by the alleged greedy student just to get the attention of the real Hushpuppi for Sympathy? grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by vickylincon(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2017
zadok60:
mtcheew....foolish greedy afonja
which kind creature you b sef. everything is tribal to to
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by jpphilips(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2017
Same crack heads that come to Nairaland to argue once released from their cage.

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by PearlStreet(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
Such a greedy ode!!

30k for 3million..just like that grin grin. No wonder we hear of all those rituals.
Folks are so gullible and desperate to get rich

Nothing wey no dey happen for Ewedu land.

My brothers in the East can not be so stupid
Walahi!!

Your brothers in the east don't joke with money, they gamble with their lives.

They have factory fitted foolishness that makes them take decisions that cost them their lives., eg Biafra, Drugs, crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Things You’ll Learn In Your First Year Of Medical School / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.