Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter (39153 Views)

IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / University Of Ibadan(ui) Increases His Tuition & Accommodation Fees / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by wyqay: 4:31pm On May 16, 2017
mumunism
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by AuroraB(f): 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
Friedyokes:
AFTER MMM PEOPLE STILL MUMU?? grin
20k to 1 milla
Oyamilonu cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy embarassed
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by soath(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy Trickster jam CEO Trickster Limited grin grin

You won take N20,000 get N1,000,000 grin grin

Go hustle for your school fees oooo before you go miss exam zoin grin grin
The wise goddess has spoken. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by cyprianlah(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
Am speechlesscheesy

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by sarutobie(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Just look at d scammer's poor written English. That should have gave off alarm bells if the scammed is truly a student... Greed!
"should have gave off" indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by dangotesmummy: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
In olu maintains voice *o,o yahoozey,yahoozey,yahoozey* grin

A won omo yahoo ti GBA eleyi.owo WO voicemail grin

So the real hushpuppi will ask for money to give you money? undecided

One of the Easiest targets fraudsters dupe is greedy people. They capitalize on your greed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by brightalo17: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
How can someone ask you to give him 20k to receive 1 million, why not the person deduct the 20k and give you 980k?

Abi no be the same 980 gain you go still make? Boss Boos Boos mtweeee.

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
dude!

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
sarutobie:

Lolzzz... Wo I can't kill myself ojare.hhhehhahaaha
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
sarutobie:

Lolzzz... Wo I can't kill myself ojare.hhhehhahaaha. Are u a scammer Hard times for that profession you know
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by moorevic(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2017
My brother fool can't really define you right now just hold on lemme consult my encyclopedia.
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Momoh7(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2017
e village people don finally chuk am chuku chuku
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by jconsulting(f): 4:44pm On May 16, 2017
this boy should be arrested, how can you turn 30k to 3mill , what kind of greed is this, this kind of person can use his mother for money ritual, guess what he will use the millions for .......lavish lifestyle
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by FATBAYO(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
Som ppl will never soji till they die.50k to 5m.na only u need moneyyy?

1 Like

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by sarutobie(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Lolzzz... Wo I can't kill myself ojare.hhhehhahaaha. Are u a scammer Hard times for that profession you know
Trying to be smart by half are you? If you want to correct someone's written english at least proofread yours....
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Jabioro: 4:49pm On May 16, 2017
You put in what you want and get it refine at other side of what you wanted.. the guy wanted 3 million naira with #20k investments he got minus
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Olibboy: 4:50pm On May 16, 2017
abi u wan say #30 billion for d account
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
sarutobie:

Trying to be smart by half are you? If you want to correct someone's written english at least proofread yours....
Pls spare me! I never corrected anyone. Just pointed out the conspicuous errors in their correspondence which would have sent out a warning signal to d greedy fellow. I'm sure a seemingly wise guy like you won't fall for such undecided
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by misano(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry Such a greedy ode!!
30k for 3million..just like that grin grin. No wonder we hear of all those rituals. Folks are so gullible and desperate to get rich

Nothing wey no dey happen for Ewedu land.
My brothers in the East can not be this stupid Walahi!!

'Ewedu land' ...hahaha, just can't stop laughing
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by benility: 4:52pm On May 16, 2017
It seem many pple re getting him wrong, heks a gamer he played bet9ja of 30k to get 5M. Well u did well but I was actually gonna say u Mumu
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by misano(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2017
adorablepepple:
grin A bird in the hand is worth '20' in the bush but they won't hear. Just jejely go and dropout

Abi o. Lol.
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by erobes: 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
20k - 1mil...wehdone sah!!
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by dee02(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2017
Jesus Wept cry
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by dee02(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2017
cyprianlah:
Am speechlesscheesy
Your fu...ccking lips like an elephant's labia!
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by duketerry22(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2017
ODE..
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by omooba969(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Just look at d scammer's poor written English. That should have gave off alarm bells if the scammed is truly a student... Greed!

@bolded,

You are no better. cool
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by MissOpe(f): 5:36pm On May 16, 2017
Stop Being Greedy ,

Get Empowered, Learn how to make up, tie gele, make beads, make different drinks, make snacks and many more.....

.....( For 500Naira only, I'll give U 80 videos yes 80 videos on how to make)

MAKE UP-(5 DIFFERENT VIDEOS)
SNACKS- Samosa, Bromate free bread @ Home, Asun, Peppered snail, Chicken pie, Pizza, Doughnut, Cake in a sandwich toaster, Chicken sharwama, Vegetables spring rolls, Pop corn, Peppered GIzzards, Chips and Chinchin, Plaintain Mosa, Rock buns....

DRINKS - Zobo, Chap man, Chocolate Ice cream, Water melon, smoothies...etc

BEADS- Pearl Beaded Necklace, perfectionist beaded necklace, Spiral bead, Abuja Connection style, Beaded slippers...

SOUP-Ora Soup, Fried Egusi Soup, Vegetable sauce, Owu soup, Yam peppersoup, Fish stew, Okazi soup....

GELE TYING
Layered gele, flowered gele, Ankara gele, Gele with two different colours, scarves tying, and many more...

Bonus videos for the first 20 participants on how to make...

A
Face primer, ,Skin Moisturizer , Dandruff and hairfalls remover ,Almond butter ,Night cream ,Black soap,Shower gel,Moisturizer for dark spots and pimples......

B
Videos on how to decorate different cakes

All (80 Videos) for 500 naira only.......

Interested, Call or chat me on 07066800606...

Or drop your WhatsApp numbers...
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by zadok60: 6:14pm On May 16, 2017
adorablepepple:

Eran, use brain
oh sorry Ewu,i see you're really pained

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by DarkRider: 6:15pm On May 16, 2017
zadok60:
mtcheew....foolish greedy afonja
Damn, dis is disgusting angry
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by sfinkzslot(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2017
I need help here!!!
what scheme is @husspuppi now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You’ll Learn In Your First Year Of Medical School / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.