Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter (39150 Views)

IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / University Of Ibadan(ui) Increases His Tuition & Accommodation Fees / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by NabeelAbu: 6:17pm On May 16, 2017
original dullard per excellence. Ode osi gewaaut from here.jawee.!
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by sfinkzslot(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2017
I need help here!!!
what scheme is @husspuppi now?
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by sfinkzslot(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
I need help here!!!
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by maasoap(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
Such a greedy ode!!

30k for 3million..just like that grin grin. No wonder we hear of all those rituals.
Folks are so gullible and desperate to get rich

Nothing wey no dey happen for Ewedu land.

My brothers in the East can not be this stupid
Walahi!!
Really? How did they turn out to be MMM biggest losers then?
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by NwaObinkita: 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
maasoap:

Really? How did they turn out to be MMM biggest losers then?

How did you get your statistics Egbon?
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 16, 2017
the stupid fool sent 30k to get 3mill. if the guy had any 3mill somewhere why will he tell u to bring 30k?

Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by sfinkzslot(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2017
I need help here!!!
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Yourvillagepipo(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2017
Your father should have pulled out
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Aleshinloyej(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
Lols thousand for Milla angry grin angry angry angry grin dem don dey follow u since from ur Abule.. Brainless child
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by pole: 10:33pm On May 16, 2017
Hahaha Ds One Na Real Goat Hm Be
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:

How did you get your statistics Egbon?
I thought the person I quoted (if it wasn't you) was also talking about statistics too? You see now?
Re: Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter by Codes151(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2017
Friedyokes:
AFTER MMM PEOPLE STILL MUMU?? grin
20k to 1 milla
sir, 1st mumu some poeple b o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Things You’ll Learn In Your First Year Of Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.