Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

JAMB RESULT! My Story - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB RESULT! My Story (40301 Views)

Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

get a life
STFU you small girl

Your place is actually in the kitchen and the other room lipsrsealed

Get off my mentions
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
desquad:
STFU you small girl

Your place is actually in the kitchen and the other room lipsrsealed

Get off my mentions
kkk
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by eldeens: 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
Anyone having difficulty in securing admission into Nigerian University? I can be of help but make sure you have the jamb cut off point for that university and your 5 credits in O'level, then i can take it from there. If you are in doubt, dont bother. Email me on hayatudeenu@gmail.com
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by beetown(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
NLproblemchild is this not your mate?

Instead you decided to fail grin
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by pastorGOD: 9:01pm On May 16, 2017
good move
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by somehow: 9:02pm On May 16, 2017
You didn't prepare well yet got 234 and you think it was not manipulated but when you prepared well and got 194, you called it manipulation. Nigerians lolz.. Congrats to you sha. Now start preparing well if you want to graduate with 2.1. No manipulation excuse in the uni.
BeautyBaebee:

lol. no manipulation this year, I dint prepare well but still, I expected ntn less than 200

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
somehow:
You didn't prepare well yet got 234 and you think it was not manipulated but when you prepared well and got 194, you called it manipulation. Nigerians lolz.. Congrats to you sha. Now start preparing well if you want to graduate with 2.1. No manipulation excuse in the uni.
you won't understand unless you have been there.
tnx anyways
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by nkkylove95(f): 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
codlord:
i tire, na wetin prof johnbull for glo dey talk b this. When one fails, they gave me, but when he excels, I had it.
OP is actually right cos it happened to me too.last year,I read like there was no tomorrow due to the competition in the course I was opting for.I was given an unmerited score of 208.I cried so bitterly and hurled curses at the jamb registrar.I just checked my score this afternoon and saw 272

1 Like

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Paulblessing1(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
ThankGod for You, I scored 316
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Esperooke(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2017
Naija mentality.....they only take responsibility when the result is favourable. Scored 192 na manipulation but you scored 238 now na your handwork, you see life?
Anyway, am very happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

lol. no manipulation this year, I dint prepare well but still, I expected ntn less than 200
congrats ..what course
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by somehow: 9:10pm On May 16, 2017
I wrote JAMB 2 times years ago (about 11-13 years ago) so I have been there and left.
BeautyBaebee:

you won't understand unless you have been there.
tnx anyways
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 16, 2017
nkkylove95:
OP is actually right cos it happened to me too.last year,I read like there was no tomorrow due to the competition in the course I was opting for.I was given an unmerited score of 208.I cried so bitterly and hurled curses at the jamb registrar.I just checked my score this afternoon and saw 272
congrats and what course
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 16, 2017
nkkylove95:
what course and uni
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:13pm On May 16, 2017
somehow:
I wrote JAMB 2 times years ago (about 11-13 years ago) so I have been there and left.
am not saying you have not written jamb. you didn't experience wat we did experience last year, that's wat. I meant

1 Like

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by muller101(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2017
People still de write that nonsense exam?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by AlphaStyles(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2017
congrats
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by bonifieldstun(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2017
Chaiii e remain my own ooo Jesus help ya son, the name of the lord is strong tower the he who runs into it will be safe Lord am running into your name save me in know I am a sinner fornication(in the heart o)is my second name lying is my third name o lord I disown does name I claim Daniel and Peter as my new name O lord I Jess pray for 301 o lord in Jesus wonderful precious Golden name I pray AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by AlphaStyles(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2017
Esperooke:
Naija mentality.....they only take responsibility when the result is favourable. Scored 192 na manipulation but you scored 238 now na your handwork, you see life?
Anyway, am very happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS

this gat me rolling. grin

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by kinibigdeal(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2017
Na wa o, so many of this Nlanders are jambite....anyway congrats op
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by abdulskulboy(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2017
mine is 193, can i get admitted into ABU? There cutoff mark is 180. I want to study Computer education.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by dhameelare(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
Don't be happy yet, ur score doesn't guarantee ur admission (believe me).

Last year I scored 285 bt no admission
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by experimentist: 9:20pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Thank God for making this year's Jamb a success for me. I wrote last year, read, prepared lyk no tomorrow but alas, they manipulated the results and gave me 192. I was so downcast as my choice of school cut off was/is 200.

This year, I prepared less. in my mind, I was like last year book still dey my head, I just revised my books on the day of exam before going to write but I prayed to God for a good result, I prayed that Prof Ishaq should just score students according to what they wrote, I Prayed against any manipulation from any angle.

Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was wailing on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all scored below 200. naso my heart jumped inside my mouth.

But alas I summoned courage to check mine and saw 234. soo happy!

Lord! it is not by my power or might but by your will. Thank you Jesus, I bless your name.
Next step is admission, I shall be favoured.

fellow Jambites, share your results. I pray we all make it.
Nawao. Small small pikini shidren everywhere dis days.. Officially, kids ti take over.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 16, 2017
Congrats,it's not easy.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 16, 2017
desquad:
what about that your boyfriend that wanted to kill you with sex, he seems he hasn't sex'd away your brain lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/3671069/he-sex-forever

I go stop to the comment anyhow for nairaland...imagine a jambite created that sex trade above
and some grandfathers might have even exchanged words with her. smh

3 Likes

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by LANDOS4RE4: 9:23pm On May 16, 2017
O ti see o baba ti se o Oun ti month n beere Baba ti see oooooo
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by experimentist: 9:23pm On May 16, 2017
jmbcosutedu:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgrade your Jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call Mr Edward, Coordinator abj - O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 now for Assistance .
shuu! shocked Omo see level eh. Naija wehdone o!
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2017
I scored 216... happy tho
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by cjeskman95(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
my sis checked hers and got same score, my dad was complaining and expected her to score higher sincebshe is doing JUPEB. I told my dad that next year he can register for jamb and score higher
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
d33types:
It has gotten to a point where people rejoice for 234 points in utme??

99% of Nairalanders are officially brain dead
my brother I didn't want to say anything about it. I got 266 in jamb and 264 in post utme and still didn't get the course I applied for in a federal uni in the east. But was lucky to get admission that same year after I had registered for another jamb. Though I was given another course which even got to like more than the one I applied for.

I'm supprise that people are rejoicing over this kind of score when they have the demonic post utme to write.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Olu Akinlabi Now A PHD Holder / I Had 2.80 As CGPA Can I Still Have First Class? / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.