Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

JAMB RESULT! My Story - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB RESULT! My Story (40304 Views)

Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by bukson4real: 1:01am On May 17, 2017
EBSU 2017/2018 ASPIRANT WATSAPP GROUP CHAT
or inbox me

BUKSON
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by midehill(m): 1:21am On May 17, 2017
I key into ur testimony...lord pls my hope is in you...I want minimum of 220 I believe u will do it 4 me
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by midehill(m): 1:23am On May 17, 2017
Phi001:
I remember when I wrote jame that they refused to release the results of my centre because they said there was mass cheating...after like 2 months(and serious prayer and fasting), the results came out...

I carried my 196 and entered UNIPORT merit list...

bro are u serious or joking
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Phi001(m): 2:34am On May 17, 2017
midehill:

bro are u serious or joking
I'm very serious...
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Juliearth(f): 3:59am On May 17, 2017
Congrats dear!

BeautyBaebee:
Thank God for making this year's Jamb a success for me. I wrote last year, read, prepared lyk no tomorrow but alas, they manipulated the results and gave me 192. I was so downcast as my choice of school cut off was/is 200.

This year, I prepared less. in my mind, I was like last year book still dey my head, I just revised my books on the day of exam before going to write but I prayed to God for a good result, I prayed that Prof Ishaq should just score students according to what they wrote, I Prayed against any manipulation from any angle.

Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was wailing on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all scored below 200. naso my heart jumped inside my mouth.

But alas I summoned courage to check mine and saw 234. soo happy!

Lord! it is not by my power or might but by your will. Thank you Jesus, I bless your name.
Next step is admission, I shall be favoured.

fellow Jambites, share your results. I pray we all make it.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Damicute(m): 4:33am On May 17, 2017
caleb4life:
mine was 242.uniben on my mind.
You nid to pray and fast or you will see yourself in one of those Education course.
Uniben no dey play.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Damicute(m): 4:49am On May 17, 2017
I wrote on Saturday by 7:30 am and non of us dat wrote by that time in that centre has gotten his or her result
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 5:49am On May 17, 2017
d33types:

Madam olodo slay queen,I had admission to study the most competitive course in Nigeria, in the most competitive Federal university in Nigeria,more than 12years ago and successfully graduated.Figure out my score.

Now go and read your books for your impossible putme.
kk. e good for you
you're not even aware that no more post utme. *Smh
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 5:51am On May 17, 2017
pajesu1:
congratulations ur admission is sure ijn
amen o
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by airex(m): 6:28am On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Thank God for making this year's Jamb a success for me. I wrote last year, read, prepared lyk no tomorrow but alas, they manipulated the results and gave me 192. I was so downcast as my choice of school cut off was/is 200.

This year, I prepared less. in my mind, I was like last year book still dey my head, I just revised my books on the day of exam before going to write but I prayed to God for a good result, I prayed that Prof Ishaq should just score students according to what they wrote, I Prayed against any manipulation from any angle.

Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was wailing on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all scored below 200. naso my heart jumped inside my mouth.

Lord! it is not by my power or might but by your will. Thank you Jesus, I bless your name.

When you scored less last year, they manipulated the result but this year they didn't manipulate d result abi?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by PharmaGirl(f): 6:30am On May 17, 2017
SirWere:
Pharmacy eh??
No
Pet. Engineering.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by nuelzz04(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nah this month fowl yansh go open...all those children wen neh dey waste time to throw tantrum and swear for people generation for NL...

READ MY LIPS!

grin grin grin

U no good o... .u want some pple to faint for ur neck cheesy
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by nuelzz04(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2017
Damicute:
You nid to pray and fast or you will see yourself in one of those Education course.
Uniben no dey play.
haha... Na 242 o... It's just over 60% no scare d guy Abeg.. .only medicine n maybe pharmacy might need a higher score... .e is likely to gain admission.. ....even wen unizik had 82k applicants I gained admission with a 61.1% cummulative score (jamb n post ume) .....
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 7:03am On May 17, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

I go stop to the comment anyhow for nairaland...imagine a jambite created that sex trade above
and some grandfathers might have even exchanged words with her. smh
my brother, as that girl take pass jamb I no know, na only sex full her head
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Gscales2017(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

[color=#000099][/color] please i score 214 oooo uniuyo civil eng is there hope
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by NLProblemChild(m): 7:15am On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

please and please remove my moniker from ur post. Thanks
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by d33types: 7:46am On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

kk. e good for you
you're not even aware that no more post utme. *Smh

Hahaha..putme is now called screening in some schools,and they write exams too.

Just pray tho,because in most federal schools, 234 will not give you any competitive course,and definitely not a science course.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by mustafaprodigy(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2017
I had 263 buk
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Elle277(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2017
Wow, Congrats!
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by djlittlej(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2017
I wrote on the 13 oo, I have not seen my result yet, how did you check yours?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by baddium55(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2017
congratulations
still waiting for my score though
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 11:45am On May 17, 2017
d33types:

Hahaha..putme is now called screening in some schools,and they write exams too.

Just pray tho,because in most federal schools, 234 will not give you any competitive course,and definitely not a science course.
kk
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 11:46am On May 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
please and please remove my moniker from ur post. Thanks
lol. take heart bro

1 Like

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 11:48am On May 17, 2017
airex:
When you scored less last year, they manipulated the result but this year they didn't manipulate d result abi?
kk. tired of saying smtin over and over again. if you want to see an answer to your question, go through the thread
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 11:49am On May 17, 2017
Daboywizzy:

We need to talk.. Whatsapp??
talk abh wah
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Daboywizzy: 11:55am On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

talk abh wah
whenever you're ready, tell me
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by blackbelt(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2017
I wrote on Tuesday, mine ain't out yet
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 12:15pm On May 17, 2017
Daboywizzy:
whenever you're ready, tell me
I don't give my contacts to strangers unless it's worth it. if you cnt tell me why, then forget it.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BenZyncla(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Olu Akinlabi Now A PHD Holder / I Had 2.80 As CGPA Can I Still Have First Class? / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.