Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (11407 Views)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Forget photos of Buhari meeting APC governors. He will never resume, imperialist can't allow him. If he does it would be for some days before he is forced to permanently vacate the seat one way or another.

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigeria suspends oil exploration in Lake Chad Basin ! So that is what sham Nigeria International Petroleum Summit of couple of days ago, that only had our Francophone neighbours in attendance must have been about.

Imperialists stooge snake Osinbajo following imperialist orders .

The Lake Chad territory will likely be seceded to Chad on orders of imperialists, and no mention will be made of the fact Nigeria exploration had begun find oil.

Are we seeing enough policy reversals to convince you PMB was poisoned by imperialists in London?

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
if i say this op is out of his mind and sick, it will be a compliment Aboki iq level still dey minute
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
I think it is because Buhari would not fully accept imperialist conditions that they have removed him. If you recall Buhari started out vehemently opposed to devaluation, and it was whilst he was on his ear infection UK vacation that Acting President Osinbajo announced the new flexible forex policy. I am not sure if this was done with Buhari's blessing or not or perhaps Buhari cut a deal with the imperialist for the flexible forex in exchange of return of our looted billions, perhaps he was poisoned and kept from power so the imperialist can go ahead and renege on their part of deal namely returning our loot without Nigeria reversing the flexible forex policy.
thoth:
I don't deny there is an imperialists orchestrated Grand Plan going on, but you are just wrong in your assumptions.

Buhari's death is not as a result of TRYING to fix the country and i won't say more on that.

The whole of Nigerian polity is in the hands of the Colonists, Buhari, Tinubu, Osibanjo(by proxy) Saraki, Ekweremadu, anyone of value you know and many more lying in the shadows of our numerous parastatals, from DSS to the Army, Ministry of Finance to Ministry of Works.
The new creed is power at all Costs determined by who'll please the master most by more concessions.

The sad part is that these fools except Obasanjo don't even have an inkling of what the imperialists objectives were and neither do they care. none can see beyond enriching himself. that's Nigeria for you.
Buhari remains the most wicked president Nigeria ever had. He accepted conditions that even IBB rejected During the IMF imposed SAP. Now acceptance is just one thing but going overboard in implementing extremely destructive policies on the same people that belived in him is just pure evil.

What he failed to understand that their are others who would accept more conditions than he did and that the colonists only wants results and cares for No one.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
As Nigeria await return of PMB today, I am still skeptical even now. Imperialist cannot allow he to return to the presidential seat, so lets watch and see what happens.
GenBuhari:
I think it is because Buhari would not fully accept imperialist conditions that they have removed him. If you recall Buhari started out vehemently opposed to devaluation, and it was whilst he was on his ear infection UK vacation that Acting President Osinbajo announced the new flexible forex policy. I am not sure if this was done with Buhari's blessing or not or perhaps Buhari cut a deal with the imperialist for the flexible forex in exchange of return of our looted billions, perhaps he was poisoned and kept from power so the imperialist can go ahead and renege on their part of deal namely returning our loot without Nigeria reversing the flexible forex policy.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tomorrow's speech from Buhari may be to announce his retirement; You see the imperialists who poisoned him when he travelled to London in January, will not allow him to fix Nigeria because a corrupt and inefficient Nigeria is a huge cash cow for them.
If he does not retire he is likely to be impeached or worst.

However the imperialist choose to play this out, PMB is extremely unlikely to still be in seat this time next month.

You heard it here first.

How did I reach this conclusion?

There is a reason the the 2017 budget bill is still not public, the imperialist agents Osinbajo and Saraki are secretly working together to rewrite Buhari's 2017 budget to suit imperialist agenda and not Buhari's vision to build infrastructure. So their line is that the budget is still being worked on (never mind that Osinbajo has already assented to it). Once Buhari is permenantly out of office they are free to present us with the imperialist sponsored version of the 2017 budget.
Don't be surprised if Buhari dies or returns to London within weeks of his resignation, imperialist may still not want his influence on the govt.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Blue3k(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
As Nigeria await return of PMB today, I am still skeptical even now. Imperialist cannot allow he to return to the presidential seat, so lets watch and see what happens.

You'll complain either way. You were crying for months claiming UK was trying to kill him. Then now that he's back you going back to drawing board thinking up new conspiracy theory.

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
The imperialist objective is to prevent PMB from fixing Nigeria how they do that, I can only second guess. All I am telling you is that I am 99% sure that Buhari will not be in seat when 2017 budget bill is eventually revealed.
Blue3k:

You'll complain either way. You were crying for months claiming UK was trying to kill him. Then now that he's back you going back to drawing board thinking up new conspiracy theory.

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
GenBuhari:
No North American or European leader has ever died of illness whilst in office, at least not in living memory.

Buhari would be the 3rd serving Nigerian leader in 19 years to mysteriously die from illness whilst in office.

If we add the likes Balewa, Ironsi, Muritala Mohammed and also those overthrown like Gowon, Shagari, Buhari and if we also add potential leaders who were likely poisoned such as Abiola and Idiagbon. You should have to say that the continued trend of our leaders have their tenure cut short, should be viewed with suspicion especially, when it always happens to those that try to fix the country.

Many corrupt Nigerian leaders; Thief Obasanjo etc, some like IBB suffering long term illnesses, are still surviving and likely would outlive Buhari.
Contrary to anti- Nigerian propaganda being spread with the help of our imperialist controlled news media in Nigeria, PMB is DANite.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24

If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 14, 2017
It is no coincidence that 2017 budget bill is still unpublished.

Osinbajo and Saraki have conspired to secretly write an imperialist inspired 2017 budget, which is why imperialist allowed PMB to return only after the NAss have gone on another vacation.
That way PMB would not be able to make any head way in getting it finalised.

Now I can assure you that before the NAss resume PMB will not be in Aso Rock either permanently or otherwise.

I wonder whether 2017 budget bill which Osinbajo signed whilst conspiring with Saraki to keep it secret from the public, will ever be published in 2017?

If Buhari is attending UN, if his slow poisoning is not increased before then, it will occur whilst he is at the UN.
There is a good probability that imperialist will intensify Buhari's poisoning in New York UN Assembly if he attends.

Either way PMB through the imperialist slow poisoning PMB would be unable to continue in office by the time the NAss resumes and before 1st Oct.

Patriotic Nigerians need to intervene now before it is too late to save the nation and our future.

GenBuhari:

Contrary to anti- Nigerian propaganda being spread with the help of our imperialist controlled news media in Nigeria, PMB is DANite.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24

If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by WetinConsignMe: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
It is no coincidence that 2017 budget bill is still unpublished.

Osinbajo and Saraki have conspired to secretly write an imperialist inspired 2017 budget, which is why imperialist allowed PMB to return only after the NAss have gone on another vacation.
That way PMB would not be able to make any head way in getting it finalised.

Now I can assure you that before the NAss resume PMB will not be in Aso Rock either permanently or otherwise.

I wonder whether 2017 budget bill which Osinbajo signed whilst conspiring with Saraki to keep it secret from the public, will ever be published in 2017?

If Buhari is attending UN, if his slow poisoning is not increased before then, it will occur whilst he is at the UN.
There is a good probability that imperialist will intensify Buhari's poisoning in New York UN Assembly if he attends.

Either way PMB through the imperialist slow poisoning PMB would be unable to continue in office by the time the NAss resumes and before 1st Oct.

Patriotic Nigerians need to intervene now before it is too late to save the nation and our future.

But bros why dey no just kill am na. That way they get Osibanjo. Why all this slow poisoning? Please explain
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
They have their plans and speculating , it could be one of many reasons:

1. If as it seems their agenda is to breakup Nigeria the sympathy and love he would get from a state funeral may work to foster unity in the country and they don't want that. Their preferred method is likely to force him to resign or impeach him before killing him.

2. Of course if their preferred option is not possible then he would be killed off.

3. They have their timing planned for reasons known to them right now he is mopping up all the blame for the deliberate mismanagement of affairs that Osinbajo did with collusion of Saraki and Dogara in his absence. Maybe they may utilise his death to trigger of sectarian violence at the optimal time,.

Something tells me that when PMB is finally removed Osinbajo may resign to force an election that would make it look less like the covert coup that it is.

Not surprising that the likes of Mama Taraba is blatantly looking beyond PMB and positioning for his replacement.
WetinConsignMe:

But bros why dey no just kill am na. That way they get Osibanjo. Why all this slow poisoning? Please explain
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by WetinConsignMe: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
GenBuhari:

1. If as it seems their agenda is to breakup Nigeria the sympathy and love he would get from a state funeral may work to foster unity in the country and they don't want that. Their preferred method is likely to force him to resign or impeach him before killing him.

2. Of course if their preferred option is not possible then he would be killed off.

3. They have their timing planned for reasons known to them right now he is mopping up all the blame for the deliberate mismanagement of affairs that Osinbajo did with collusion of Saraki and Dogara in his absence. Maybe they may utilise his death to trigger of sectarian violence at the optimal time,.

Something tells me that when PMB is finally removed Osinbajo may resign to force an election that would make it look less like the covert coup that it is.

Not surprising that the likes of Mama Taraba is blatantly looking beyond PMB and positioning for his replacement.

Thanks, General, for going into such elaboration. U have to clue me in on how u find the time.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
I honestly can't afford the time oo!
Nigeria is passing through unusual times right now. I really need Nigerians to understand about imperialist conspiracy against us when things play out as I have been trying to explain.
WetinConsignMe:

Thanks, General, for going into such elaboration. U have to clue me in on how u find the time.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
So far my predictions are on-track. It is rumoured PMB is on his way London again.

Abacha, Yaradua and now Buhari mystery illnesses are handywork of imperialists.

Nobody knows what script imperialists are planning for Nigeria, but now they have physical custody of PMB once again.

Any level of chaos and mayhem using their IPOD thugs or their Boko Haram terrorists will start to unfold soon.

Osinbajo as usual would do absolutely nothing to stop any instability as he is an imperialist stooge and onboard with the imperialist agenda.

My guess is that PMB will be held in London at least until madness kicks off. I am guessing we would be told he has taken ill again, possible giving imperialist stooge Saraki the opportunity to impeach him, as he has gone to London this time without handing over.

Another way it can be played is that PMB is given fatal dose of poison shortly before he returns home, so that he passes on just a day or two before independence day. This may be designed to coincide with 1st Oct , excuse imperialist sponsored thugs to start sectarian violence, that would force breakup or breakup via backdoor known as restructuring.
GenBuhari:

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by OmoOshodi(m): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2017
GenBuhari:
So far my predictions are on-track. It is rumoured PMB is on his way London again.

Nobody knows what script imperialists are planning for Nigeria, but now they have physical custody of PMB once again.

Any level of chaos and mayhem using their IPOD thugs or their Boko Haram terrorists will start to unfold soon.

Osinbajo as usual would do absolutely nothing to stop any instability as he is an imperialist stooge and onboard with the imperialist agenda.

My guess is that PMB will be held in London at least until madness kicks off. I am guessing we would be told he has taken ill again, possible giving imperialist stooge Saraki the opportunity to impeach him, as he has gone to London this time without handing over.

Another way it can be played is that PMB is given fatal dose of poison shortly before he returns home, so that he passes on just a day or two before independence day. This may be designed to coincide with 1st Oct , excuse imperialist sponsored thugs to start sectarian violence, that would force breakup or breakup via backdoor known as restructuring.
guess the door of yaba left has been left unlocked again!!! sad
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigeria is being sabotaged by imperialists.
Our healthy president travelled to London in January and within days was on his deathbed. Even as we speak he is back in London.
In the Meantime his 2017 budget has been hijacked by conspiracy between imperialist stooges Osinbajo and Saraki and till this very moment remains secret to Nigerians.

Imperialists who are poisoning him allowed PMB to briefly return only whilst Saraki and NAss are conveniently still on holiday.

Only imperialist stooges Odinbajo and Saraki know how PMB's 2017 budget of recovery and infrastructure has been secretly re-written to suit imperialist sabotage agenda for Nigeria.

PMB will need to permanently leave the presidential seat before the 2017 budget bill is revealed to the public.

This conspiracy to hijack and sabotage PMB's budget by imperialist stooge duo of Saraki and Osinbajo to implement imperialist agenda is unconstitutional. Nobody hears any discussion about the mystery 2017 budget bill because our news media are imperialist controlled.

Contrast the transparency of 2016 budget under PMB, with the secrecy of 2017 budget under Osinbajo. If you doubt Odinbajo has sinister conspiracy against PMB and the nation ask yourself how in the 10th month of 2017, the 2017 budget bill has still not been published?
GenBuhari:

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria is not going to qualify for World Cup 2018, Zambia will defeat us today, because the white devil coach will have orders to ensure Nigeria is not at the World Cup as this unify Nigeria and work against their agenda to break up the country.

If you are betting, you better put some money on Zambia to win tonight's match.

The 2017 budget bill remains shrouded in secrecy. It has not been published and may the first budget never to be made public.

Why? Ask Saraki and Osinbajo who conspired to keep it secret even after Osinbajo assented to it.

The budget is unlikely to be published until PMB has left the presidency, there is a lot of illegal and unconstitutional processes going on with the 2017 budget bill.
What is likely happening is that white devils vetoed Buhari's plan to provide railways and infrastructure so Saraki and Osinbajo have likely secretly removed those infrastructure projects. The budget bill they are showing PMB and his most loyal ministers is not the budget bill that Osinbajo and Saraki would eventually make public once PMB and his loyal ministers have been removed by whatever means.
Hence reason for the secrecy.
Can notice the transparency of the 2016 budget under Buhari where padding was openly exposed, with the secrecy and illegality of 2017 budget bill under white devil's stooge Osinbajo?

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, isalegan2,

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by juman(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bros, you alone on your thread. grin
Wining and dining alone.

Your theory has k-leg.

Buhari is very old man.
His sickness is old man sickness.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Old man so fit that he challenged a reporter to cross country race during run up to 2015 elections.

Old man so fit he attend all rallies in 36 state during election campaign.

Old man so fit people were accusing him of travelling too much.

PMB is not sick because he is old, he is sick because he was poisoned after being lured to London by pathetic white devils.
juman:
Bros, you alone on your thread. grin
Wining and dining alone.

Your theory has k-leg.

Buhari is very old man.
His sickness is old man sickness.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by juman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
Old man so fit that he challenged a reporter to cross country race during run up to 2015 elections.

Old man so fit he attend all rallies in 36 state during election campaign.

Old man so fit people were accusing him of travelling too much.

PMB is not sick because he is old, he is sick because he was poisoned after being lured to London by pathetic white devils.

Bros what we need is a president that has human feelings.
We need a president that would develop the much needed infrastructure.

Obviously buhari is not the answer.
Of course he has made some feet on anti corruption, but building infrastructure is backbone of country development.
Buhari is not interested in building infrastructure.
Obviously this country need another president not a very old sick man.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by redsun(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Foolish people don't live long.Nigerian system is fooolish,therefore avoidable death is always the corner. Buhari age is is the peak of life expectancy in nigeria and he got there be he had the people's wealth at his disposal most of his unproductive life time.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
How can he develop infrastructure which is in his 2017 budget when white devils poisoned him in London and instructed their stooges Odinbajo and Saraki to sabotage the infrastructure plans of the budget?

It's like you are not comprehending what I have been banging on about.
juman:

Bros what we need is a president that has human feelings.
We need a president that would develop the much needed infrastructure.

Obviously buhari is not the answer.
Of course he has made some feet on anti corruption, but building infrastructure is backbone of country development.
Buhari is not interested in building infrastructure.
Obviously this country need another president not a very old sick man.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by ojlifa: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
As we have qualified .dont you think you are pushing a wrong agenda

GenBuhari:
Nigeria is not going to qualify for World Cup 2018, Zambia will defeat us today, because the white devil coach will have orders to ensure Nigeria is not at the World Cup as this unify Nigeria and work against their agenda to break up the country.

If you are betting, you better put some money on Zambia to win tonight's match.

The 2017 budget bill remains shrouded in secrecy. It has not been published and may the first budget never to be made public.

Why? Ask Saraki and Osinbajo who conspired to keep it secret even after Osinbajo assented to it.

The budget is unlikely to be published until PMB has left the presidency, there is a lot of illegal and unconstitutional processes going on with the 2017 budget bill.
What is likely happening is that white devils vetoed Buhari's plan to provide railways and infrastructure so Saraki and Osinbajo have likely secretly removed those infrastructure projects. The budget bill they are showing PMB and his most loyal ministers is not the budget bill that Osinbajo and Saraki would eventually make public once PMB and his loyal ministers have been removed by whatever means.
Hence reason for the secrecy.
Can notice the transparency of the 2016 budget under Buhari where padding was openly exposed, with the secrecy and illegality of 2017 budget bill under white devil's stooge Osinbajo?

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, isalegan2,

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Ok. So this particular prediction has not proved accurate.

That doesn't mean that the white devils are not conspiring to remove the president and to balkanise Nigeria.
ojlifa:

As we have qualified .dont you think you are pushing a wrong agenda

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2017
So you are not a Buhari supporter then?
redsun:
Foolish people don't live long.Nigerian system is fooolish,therefore avoidable death is always the corner. Buhari age is is the peak of life expectancy in nigeria and he got there be he had the people's wealth at his disposal most of his unproductive life time.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by ojlifa: 1:07am On Oct 08, 2017
My brother all politics are local,no outsider can remove anybody except,you create rge room for it

GenBuhari:
Ok. So this particular prediction has not proved accurate.

That doesn't mean that the white devils are not conspiring to remove the president and to balkanise Nigeria.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don't understand the point you are making, please clarify.
ojlifa:
My brother all politics are local,no outsider can remove anybody except,you create rge room for it

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by ojlifa: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
My point is clear,if the President concentrate on been smart and wise,no white man can remove him,till date white men are still trying to remove the government in Venezuela,they havent succeeded inspite of all they have done to that country.secondly you are begining to sound like Gej when he keeps saying america most know.the fact is nobody is a slave and we do not give a shit what any country think we are Nigeria, the most powerful black nation in the world.there is nothing the white man can do that we can not do.so stop talking as if white people are some kind of god that we should be afraid of .

GenBuhari:
I don't understand the point you are making, please clarify.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
The problem is that the grip the pathetic white devils have on Nigerians in particular, is even responsible for the opinion you hold.

Your brainwashing began from your education where the genocidal role of white devils, is taught to you as being somehow positive; to all source of information that you as a Nigerian has to somehow be filtered and approved by the white devils.

No matter how smart Buhari was, he entered a presidency, that was already so controlled by white devils and their agent that he could be eliminated very easily should he even try take back control.

Venezuela president is in a better position to resist the white devils than Buhari, because Venezuela has been fully disengaged from the white devils for the last 20years or so.

Buhari entered power accepting to work with many agents of the white devils within the APC as part of the merger deal that formed the APC.

White devils can appear to have godly powers only because we are mentally enslaved by them, and they do this by controlling information and education we receive.

The hoards of white devil NGOs in our country is not there because they love us, it is to help them maintain control of our minds.
ojlifa:
My point is clear,if the President concentrate on been smart and wise,no white man can remove him,till date white men are still trying to remove the government in Venezuela,they haven't succeeded inspite of all they have done to that country.secondly you are beginning to sound like Gej when he keeps saying america most know.the fact is nobody is a slave and we do not give a shit what any country think we are Nigeria, the most powerful black nation in the world.there is nothing the white man can do that we can not do.so stop talking as if white people are some kind of god that we should be afraid of .

WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Road Projects In Ogrute (Pictures) / Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106