Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing (21931 Views)

Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing / 469 Senators, Reps To Pocket 191,954 Civil Servants’ Monthly Salaries / 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by everG: 8:46pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=DelGardo post=56581892]

Abeg no vex o, just one question.

How many ghosts were used to construct the new Abuja airport runway, or did it just appear from the sky?
Was that the kind of job they give their children if I may ask? Paid e-jobbers!
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by Dare2Try(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2017
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar, this government can lie
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by nkemjacob2(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
another scam alert from APC
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by sapele914(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
Jolar101:
I never see and hear this kind dangerous lies these people with children in overseas filled in this APC government are lying.

They lied to be voted into government, they are lying again.

A basin of garri that N1500 before is now N6000. These lies never do
Go and grow your own cassava if you want cheap garri,I can give you the direction to Mosogar the Home of Garri located in Delta State. Lazy man go and look for a job or go back to school to better equip yourself,life is a competition,there are jobs out there but there are better qualified people than you to fill the vacancies, so whose fault you don't have a job?wetin concern Federal Government and garri?why not blame the states and local government which by virtue of the Land Use Act 1978 own all the land in Nigeria except for land acquired by the Federal Government prior to the Act which is a few lands in urban areas of the country I.e Ikoyi Lagos,police land GRA Ikeja to mention a few.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by spenca: 8:52pm On May 16, 2017
Fashola is selling a lie
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by cardoctor(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
If these are really Rotimi Amaechi's quotes verbatim, that means he cant speak English. I just dey dodge arrrows left, right and centre.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by egobetatoday: 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Please Is there anybody here that knows anyone that gpt theso called job bbecause this government is filled with Lies.

Click Share if you know anyone and Click Like If you don't

As I speak with u now, some pple are in my town to write apptitude test /interview tomorrow (17th May, 2017) for a federal governments parastatal. I mean, Buhari's children, nieces and children of Directors and top govt officials are in town but the job vacancies were never advertised. What more can we say, na we buy the wahala for ourselves. Thats how they fight corruption while the sai zombie crew are growing leaner by the day.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by Lepkacious: 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
DelGardo:

How many ghosts were used to construct the new Abuja airport runway, or did it just appear from the sky?
m vry sure you are even jobless,typing with an empty stomach
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by ojobek: 9:10pm On May 16, 2017
lilytender:

Work is progressing gradually on the Lagos - Ibadan rail and the Kano - Kaduna rail but the N60b allocated for Itakpe-Warri rail was removed by the National Assembly by PDP Senators and HOR members from the South-South and South-East because they are fighting Buhari. Can we now see why the South-South and South-East will always lose in politics to the North and South-West?
The money was removed by hausa/yoruba cos SS & SE are 5 percentile
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by MINDUNLEASHED(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
This government can lie? Chai, Fashola has been baptised by Lai Muhammed
grin lol
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by klax(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2017
In Nigeria or which country was the job creatd or they want to say 193,000 lost their jobs I guess.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by technicallyrich(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2017
I am tired of these country.any way in bussiness section I opened a thread how did you make it in life.just to help people have ideals from the experience of others who has made it in these harsh country.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by rooftop(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2017
This government is economical with the truth. Quite unfortunate. cool

1 Like

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by ebby9z(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2017
And nothing is still being said about Apapa road. Issokay
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by ifeco4(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
Let's blindly assume that they actually provided the aforementioned employment but the real question is how many millions of Nigerians have lost their jobs in the last two years because of their Economic policies summersault.

1 Like

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by hrykanu231(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
obicentlis:
Nigerian Youths, I am calling you guys out again to take back our country. These men are taking us for a ride and they think we can do nothing about it because they have succeded in dividing us through tribal and religious sentiments.

We can tell them we are not fools. Imagine this white lies?

I just need 1000 youths of like minds to do this.

Enough is enough.

How do we go about it? I don't mind swearing to an oath to forestall any form of ethnic or religious bias from my end. I don tire..

1 Like

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by micontysneh(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2017
DelGardo:

Is that a permanent job??
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by mancityguy: 10:36pm On May 16, 2017
Nonsense govt
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by Lexxyla: 10:41pm On May 16, 2017
Amechi saved 53billion imaginary money.

Fashola employed 193,456 ghost.

The super ministers are finally showing MR LIEING Muhammed how super they are at lying.

Iro yii ti poju nitori ti Olorun!!!
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 16, 2017
sapele914:
Go and grow your own cassava if you want cheap garri,I can give you the direction to Mosogar the Home of Garri located in Delta State. Lazy man go and look for a job or go back to school to better equip yourself,life is a competition,there are jobs out there but there are better qualified people than you to fill the vacancies, so whose fault you don't have a job?wetin concern Federal Government and garri?why not blame the states and local government which by virtue of the Land Use Act 1978 own all the land in Nigeria except for land acquired by the Federal Government prior to the Act which is a few lands in urban areas of the country I.e Ikoyi Lagos,police land GRA Ikeja to mention a few.
I have a well paid job and I have somewhere some persons accounting for me. I wasn't asking for a job, zombie.

It is my responsibility to hold federal government accountable for the current high cost of living in Nigeria, which I have to top up salaries of those working for me, because they are complaining of how things are expensive. Why won't I criticized the visionsless government with lazy ministry of agriculture?

Maybe you are still eating mummy and daddy thank you. So, just bounce.

2 Likes

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by charlesucheh(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
CHISOS! Is LORD! See fat lie!abi na joke!!! IYAM STILL LOOKING FOR THE JOBS

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by Lexxyla: 11:01pm On May 16, 2017
Even lai confuse for this kind lie.

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by WhiteSoup: 11:06pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you pmb

I'm happy cos me and you knows in your sub-conscious that this is another lie from the grand masters of lies and propaganda. The APC

I believe you are not a hypocrite who can't see the truth and say it as it is.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by Ruggedpen: 11:15pm On May 16, 2017
Is this lie mohammed grandson ?
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by Nizguy(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2017
Fashola continue God is watching u.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by fiyin47(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2017
I think they are ghost workers because nothing related to job recruitment has happened in oyo state and we have federal ministries here
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by FakoMaybach1: 12:08am On May 17, 2017
Omo this statement from Fashola deserves a great "Welldone sah" from Fallz

In order to score cheap political points Fashola has chosen to be Economical with the truth,

I refuse to believe that Fashola does not know the difference between Govt project, Job creation, Youth engagement and Youth Empowerment. What his ministry has done is just Govt projects...Though this could lead to youth engagement but it can never lead to Empowerment because after the road/ airport is completed it is to your tent o isreal.

I know how these construction companies work, they get their payments from government very late and in order to save the govts face they have to keep working even though they havent been paid...so majority of the manpower used are under very bad contracts which are nothing to write home about.

In the facet of youth empowerment this APC govt is scoring 33% which is an F. The npower scheme is so poorly implemented; They promised laptops and tablets but 6 months into the program these devices havent been given out, the youths are not trained and retrained it seems they have been abandoned.
The ministry of finance and CBN are not in sync that is why one is talking expansion the other is increasing lending rate and playing politics with FOREX.
Until the APC govt starts to look into indices like human capital development, multiplier effect projects, funding for SME and also fight the current brain drain i.e the mass movement of our professionals abroad for greener pastures; then can we say they mean business

Well it is not easy sha i wish them the best

1 Like

Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by sapele914(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Please Is there anybody here that knows anyone that gpt theso called job bbecause this government is filled with Lies.

Click Share if you know anyone and Click Like If you don't
They say heaven helps those who help themselves,keep waiting for the Federal Government to give you a job,by the way do you live in Abuja?what happened to the States,Local Government and most importantly the private sector to provide jobs, enjoy your thrill by spitting thrash as if the likes on nairaland will add any money to your pocket lazy man,blame your parents maybe you got your lazy lethargic attitude from them or don't worry be happy was a number one song, maybe when your parents kick the bucket they will leave you some hundred of millions of Naira to loaf around with. Riff Raff.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by sapele914(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2017
fiyin47:
I think they are ghost workers because nothing related to job recruitment has happened in oyo state and we have federal ministries here
What does Oyo contribute to the Federal coffers?why did you not ask Governor Ajimobi for a job after all that free money he has collected from Abuja and is still collecting till date?what do the federal parastatals do in Oyo,why not go and hold your local government chairman and councillor accountable,how many jobs do your think the Federal Government can create for a 180 million people?No food for lazy men,we practice a federal system of government,please go and study your social sciences more,the mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by sapele914(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2017
Jolar101:

I have a well paid job and I have somewhere some persons accounting for me. I wasn't asking for a job, zombie.

It is my responsibility to hold federal government accountable for the current high cost of living in Nigeria, which I have to top up salaries of those working for me, because they are complaining of how things are expensive. Why won't I criticized the visionsless government with lazy ministry of agriculture?

Maybe you are still eating mummy and daddy thank you. So, just bounce.

Which job do you have mumu,you carry rope put for neck like a stubborn mule you call am tie? and how much do you earn, who will employ a retarded myopic low life certified thinking scumbag like your lonesome self?

I pity the institution if such an associate exist,no wonder you are all complaining,the blind leading the blind,three blind mice see how they run,they all ran after the farmers wife,who cut off their tails with a carving knife,go back to a faculty of knowledge and re educate yourself Mr Faint imagination mixed up with the wrong interpretation because I think your parents got it wrong with you and your siblings.

The federal government is in abuja go and hold them through nairaland you and your ogas at the top of the bottom that are complaining. Ministry of Agriculture you say?who will till the ground for you lazy man,how many hectares of land did your father reserve for farming after he retires?I'm sure you are also waiting for the Federal Government to come and carry the dust bin from your house or clean out your big septic tank of sheit?

Do you know anybody that died in that fake job recruitment scheme carried out by jonathan and pdp at Abuja in 2014 were they instructed the job seekers to wear all white as if they were going for a sacrifice?I believe the former interior minister is still on trial?has he returned the five thousand Naira they payed for the recruitment form or it was added to the campaign funds for ebele jonathan?.
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by APCmyheart(m): 4:21am On May 17, 2017
DelGardo:

God bless you jare no mind those useless wailing zombie and enemy of states..

We should also ask them if all the roads are being work on by ghost..
Re: FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing by APCmyheart(m): 4:23am On May 17, 2017
temitemi1:
this is another bloody lie!!!

Yes it's a lie because it's Ghost that have been working on our roads, I guess it's also ghost that work on the airport runway..

wailing zombie..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.