Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra (30001 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by wiloy2k8(m): 12:42am On May 17, 2017
highmood:
Emmanuel! That name! Its a great name associated with pains. if you can't bear it, please don't dare it. Its for Christ the savior of all man kind. Am sayin this because I knew about three people who bears this name but the pains they encountered, oh God! I vowed non of my kids will bear it. Its a great name.

Nawa
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by madjune(m): 2:55am On May 17, 2017
highmood:
Emmanuel! That name! Its a great name associated with pains. if you can't bear it, please don't dare it. Its for Christ the savior of all man kind. Am sayin this because I knew about three people who bears this name but the pains they encountered, oh God! I vowed non of my kids will bear it. Its a great name.

I know a billionaire from my town by the name.

And, what of Emmanuel Emenike the footballer?
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Orlins: 3:02am On May 17, 2017
Later someone will say Nigeria is a zoo. Ifa catchu ehn shocked undecided undecided Unless the mentioned state isn't Biafra.
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by brunofarad(m): 3:13am On May 17, 2017
The wickedness of men
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Decryptor(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2017
Wicked Wike
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Decryptor(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2017
Orlins:
unless the mentioned state isn't Biafra.

I just showed a dogged IPOB person your post and this was what he said in reaction to it...He said,"If Biafra is actualized, there will be strict laws to prevent such vices but since it is the Zoo where anything goes...nothing will happen and that was why the guy did what he did"

So what can you say to that?

1 Like

Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Ojikutumemu: 7:21am On May 17, 2017
Who cares ,if they like let all Biafrauds bath in Acid ,good riddance to the waste of the Nigerian society
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by emmalexabl(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2017
Ojikutumemu:
Who cares ,if they like let all Biafrauds bath in Acid ,good riddance to the waste of the Nigerian society

Is this not that Olodo that scored 89 in Jamb

Dont you worry., one thing i have learnt in life is that what goes around always comes around.

May worse fate befall you too... Amen
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Daddybright1986(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2017
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING KEREWA

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.

How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?

Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?

There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.

You don't need to be taught that you have to moan while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their pussy and no matter how sweet the Bleep is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.

Please try and moan while he is banging you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.

Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.

Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.

Moaning makes him to Bleep you harder.

In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the pussy to him.

Don't just lie there as a dead body.

Be part of the fucking.

Moaning energises him.

Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is fucking a human or a dead body.

Some will just spread their pussy while the oga is sweating himself out banging the wet pussy.

That is so bad.

It kills the passion.

It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.

It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.

Please moan!

Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.

It could be:

''arrrg, mmmm,

oh my God,

chai baby,

chimoooo,

baby injure me,

baby labam,

lasiem ike,

scatter it,

please baby don't cum now,

oh baby,

hit me hard,

Bleep me harder,

it's all yours,

tear it,

baby wound me,

ouch, ouch!

You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!

And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during fucking, then you are missing out.

Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.

Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.

Try it tonight.

And please don't forget to moan .

My Moaning can wake a dead person....lolz!

Moaning is very important................... So after reading now somebori will say omo Ladun yen ti naughty ju, swear if u don't enjoy reading it........ Lemme come and be going, enjoy ya day
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by rasheedmalik113: 8:44am On May 17, 2017
The offender family,are they still in the village?...
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Ojikutumemu: 12:18pm On May 17, 2017
May God of small pox kill you
emmalexabl:

Is this not that Olodo that scored 89 in Jamb

Dont you worry., one thing i have learnt in life is that what goes around always comes around.

May worse fate befall you too... Amen
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Orlins: 6:20pm On May 19, 2017
Decryptor:

I just showed a dogged IPOB person your post and this was what he said in reaction to it...He said,"If Biafra is actualized, there will be strict laws to prevent such vices but since it is the Zoo where anything goes...nothing will happen and that was why the guy did what he did"

So what can you say to that?
You can't give what you don't have.. If the Biafra regions tend to be organized we can blame our Zoo... Organize you Shit cos what's happening now will still be in Biafra.. abimy guy how you see am
Re: Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 21, 2017
Ajewealth123:
oga see as u display your picture gadagba for your dp and you are wishing a fellow human death? What if he decides to sue you?
omo the mod ban me since oh, I just come back from. ban now. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.