Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) (44660 Views)

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Afritop(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2017
I PITY PEOPLE WHO SAY DIVORCEE CELEBRITIES ARE THEIR ROLE MODEL. I
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by guiddoti: 12:00am On May 17, 2017
Marriage counselor n divorce case part one.
ayam gonhin to conbark
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by NightKing21: 12:09am On May 17, 2017
Attention slut

tongue
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-paGq-IWGXzA/WRtDkQyw07I/AAAAAAAAa7g/1HZbW-3MPJQ28CiBVRDQ5v44gd7WIhUKQCLcB/s640/IMG_20170516_190817.png[/img]

Toke Makinwa was present in court today over her divorce case with estranged husband, Maje Ayida. According to a witness who was in court;..

The matter was slated for her cross examination by counsel representing her estranged husband. After she got into the witness box, however, counsel representing her husband stated that her husband wasn't interested in joining issues with her because they had enjoyed a long term relationship and he was now ready to move on. But the lawyer representing her chose to re-examine his client and presented certain documents which were admitted as evidence by the court. The matter was adjourned for adoption of final written address.
At the close of trial, various law students currently undergoing internship at the court took pictures with Toke whom they described as their "celebrity crush". She was both warm and receptive!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jMapcZXWzYs/WRtDnDQxduI/AAAAAAAAa7k/AuxvNyiO3eM6YCDZFdYn-iE9_-QlnKKiACLcB/s640/IMG_20170516_191338.png[/img]

Source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/exclusive-photos-toke-makinwa-was-in.html
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Missonas(f): 12:10am On May 17, 2017
Love the jacket smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 12:35am On May 17, 2017
At least you are alive to tell your story,many women who died from domestic violence wished they had left earlier. Independence is sweet mehn!! Bravo Toke,you are the real MVP. Afterall,Monalisa,Funke Akindele and even old mama Clarion Abiola remarried so why wont you? Haters must always hate! Keep quoting haters!! I don't give a fuc.k tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2017
Generation of Mumu
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On May 17, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

She looks like Bobrisky

She even hired a photographer to come to court with her

Her enstranged husband must be the luckiest man on earth to have escaped from the olosho

Ma Nigga, this is SAVAGE cheesy grin
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by visijo(m): 1:41am On May 17, 2017
who has she epp before ? If she like make she sign her Autobiography, i dont care .
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Khayil(m): 1:54am On May 17, 2017
This will make up for the time this page was dormant. Please copy and share this link
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by preselect(m): 2:02am On May 17, 2017
no be this babe wey de advise people about love and relationships?

anywasy, good luck to them all
whose fault?

#BlameBuhari

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 2:50am On May 17, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

She looks like Bobrisky

She even hired a photographer to come to court with her

Her enstranged husband must be the luckiest man on earth to have escaped from the olosho

Please bro stop calling her olosho. It's very degrading to a woman like Toke who works very hard to put food on her table. She doesn't have to apologise for using God given talent (show biz) to pay her bills. How would you feel if someone give your mother, wife, or sister a derogatory remarks? It hurts so bad, and word is a seed , which you continue to sow daily, do you think it's funny? Your daughter is / will be reaping all your kind or disheartening words. Please stop it. Always on Nairaland as if he has no job. Please enough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 3:07am On May 17, 2017
WeRblessed:

Please bro stop calling her olosho. It's very degrading to a woman like Toke who works very hard to put food on her table. She doesn't have to apologise for using God given talent (show biz) to pay her bills. How would you feel if someone give your mother, wife, or sister a derogatory remarks? It hurts so bad, and word is a seed , which you continue to sow daily, do you think it's funny? Your daughter is / will be reaping all your kind or disheartening words. Please stop it. Always on Nairaland as if he has no job. Please enough!
She be olosho
You don't wanna see the evidence and i wouldn't show you the evidence

How do you know she's not an olosho ?? By just watching her on TV ??
Sit your dumbass down
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:48am On May 17, 2017
Divorce is now like an achievement!

Something couples hide back then is now a celebration!

Even taking pictures .......

Smh

She shud divorce Kia Kia, who knows, I might be nodding her in months time
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:14am On May 17, 2017
kennygee:

The bags under her eyes says it all.

But she still looks miles better than you, what's your excuse?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On May 17, 2017
mikeujoel:

Ma Nigga, this is SAVAGE cheesy grin
Did I hear someone say SAVAGE ?

I smell an egoistic super-freak in here...okay ! He here awright.

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by femi4: 5:33am On May 17, 2017
luscioustrish:
It is well , she doesn't look too good
Divorce is a messy business cry
she looks good. The marriage was built on a faulty foundation.

Never stay in an abusive marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2017
Baby mamarism and divorce made me become skeptical about my dreams of being a celebrity in Nigeria....though its everywhere shaa
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 5:45am On May 17, 2017
fearNORTH:
Na their way....

Afonja ladies no dey stay for a man house

Tiwa, mercy aigbe, toke makinwa etc
lilian usoro, tonto dike, stella damasus, monalisa chinda ma wetin, is aigbe a yoruba, your brain needs formatting.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On May 17, 2017
luscioustrish:

Divorce is messy but believe me when i say this isnt her "real face"

In any divorce case you dress down and subdued. No one wants to look like a " scarlet" lady in court. There are many critical orders the judge may make along with the main ruling and appearing flashy or irresponsible is not a good idea.

She got her dressing and make up just right. Well coached.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Believe7(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2017
well d wahala..jst tire me sha..
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Charly68: 6:23am On May 17, 2017
Those who come to this page to pass derogatory comments should better keep quiet or pray not to experience this kind of disappointment that this lady went through in life. Think marriage is easy ! When what you don't expect comes your way,must you kill yourself or move foreword in life when you still have the chance. The lady here was entangled & the best option is to liberate herself or else there will be no progress . Forget her official appearance on T.V & other public functions,she must do that to maintain her career success but truth be told that she may truly be going through a lot within. Sentiment apart,when something you love suddenly become poisonous I beg throw it out without blinking an eye .

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:28am On May 17, 2017
luscioustrish:

No matter how abusive or terrible the marriage was, she would remember the good old times they had hence the sad feelings. That time the thought of him let alone the sight of him used to make her smile...

Babes, divorce is messy business o.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 6:28am On May 17, 2017
I thought she got married lately
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On May 17, 2017
moshino:

But she still looks miles better than you, what's your excuse?

I am happier than she is.

I am not getting divorced.

I don't wear the loads of make up she wears.

I am more beautiful than that woman, so its true, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by livinbygrace: 6:38am On May 17, 2017
nextstep:

I prefer to think of it this way: these are independent women who don't stay and take crap from their husbands.

Tah!!!these are confirmed dignified oloshos and the divorce rate is on the increase among the so called celebrities.
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Believe7(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2017
well ..no wahala

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by shollarey(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looking Take Away In New Photos / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.