Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) (44662 Views)

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2017
gill456:
it's always a sure win,you too can win even bigger
May thunder fire you, your finger, that your photo shopped fake ticket and most esp heavy uninterrupted thunder dismantle your useless phone forever.

Criminals
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2017
luscioustrish:

Since when o? grin
Liar of laive tongue

since kemgbe! grin

i dream of you every other night and wonder what it would be like...
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by maestro299: 7:04am On May 17, 2017
Laimudu:
Why marry when u knw in anytime DAT u are seperating
I just tire o. Dem 4 just kukuma dey do boyfriend and girlfriend till dem tire of each other.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by maestro299: 7:10am On May 17, 2017
WeRblessed:

Please bro stop calling her olosho. It's very degrading to a woman like Toke who works very hard to put food on her table. She doesn't have to apologise for using God given talent (show biz) to pay her bills. How would you feel if someone give your mother, wife, or sister a derogatory remarks? It hurts so bad, and word is a seed , which you continue to sow daily, do you think it's funny? Your daughter is / will be reaping all your kind or disheartening words. Please stop it. Always on Nairaland as if he has no job. Please enough!
Why taking paracetamol for another person headache? Abi you be Toke ni? Even her (ex) husband no send the woman again, na you come dey form defender and protector for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2017
corneremperor:
Yoruba women used to have dignity, now they come to court to celebrate divorce like its a wedding...smh
so you foolishly generalised just because of cases of some celebrities. tell me your tribe and I'll give you cases of divorce from there. stop making a fool of yourself all over cyberspace
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by femi4: 7:26am On May 17, 2017
fearNORTH:
Na their way....

Afonja ladies no dey stay for a man house

Tiwa, mercy aigbe, toke makinwa etc
Olodo, Mercy is not from SW
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2017
fearNORTH:
Na their way....

Afonja ladies no dey stay for a man house

Tiwa, mercy aigbe, toke makinwa etc
coconut head we've not forgotten emaka Ike and wife. see how you made a fool of yourself. you were able to mention three names and one if them is not even Yoruba. mercy aigbe is from Edo state. get some educationand stop advertising your ignorance online.

BTW if your sisters husband is cheating and beating her please let her stay at all cost and die of internal injury or HIV. how are you any different from the backward Muslims that see women as their slave?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by whomee(f): 7:40am On May 17, 2017
[url]Hmmm[/url]
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:00am On May 17, 2017
toke toke oremi to sure
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:18am On May 17, 2017
they dont look like slay queen or barbie when they want to do eye service..you wont know the devil that drinks pepper soup and small stout with them every night..

i cant be deceived...God saved women am not a judge...

i go just deh send them to prison and hanging like joke...
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 9:49am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=tonytony208 post=56590873]

Na wah o. You no even dey close where my hand go reach you. Na far away Lagos you go dey stay. How nan pikin go fit track you down now sef? undecided See as you fine like my one true love kiss[/quote

Lol... Use Edo airways na wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 9:55am On May 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

since kemgbe! grin

i dream of you every other night and wonder what it would be like...

Odinma... wink
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2017
luscioustrish:

Odinma... wink

babe o! bia nyem small nsusu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for national peace and obiadinma!! cool
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 11:57am On May 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

babe o! bia nyem small nsusu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for national peace and obiadinma!! cool

Plenty nsusu's kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2017
luscioustrish:

Plenty nsusu's kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56605750][/quot

grin grin cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=luscioustrish post=56599341][/quote]

Don't you think d mtn route would work perfectly? Some would say "No need to make the trip if you can make the call".......if you know what I mean wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looking Take Away In New Photos / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) / Laycon Disappointed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.