Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Very Nice And Affordable Shoe For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Nice And Affordable Shoe For Sale (443 Views)

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / I Bought My Girlfriend A Very Nice Gift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Nice And Affordable Shoe For Sale by queenice7(f): 8:08pm On May 16, 2017
Good day ladies. I got this nice dark blue wedge shoe for sale. its affordable and negotiable. guys you can get it for ur girl friend or that chic you're chicking, she'll be so pleased to have dem. size 39.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Geography Of A Woman / Law Of Eternity Of LIFE / Sometimes Temptation Can Put You To Trouble, Now Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.