Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (71130 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by chrisj2(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2017
alexialin:

Am lady o
Take it easy grin cheesy
Guys complaining , una see wetin una Don cause shocked . This babe is transferring her aggression on me ! grin
Una better wake up!

Bae,my man spends on me, he knows the rule and he's making it .
Givers never lack.
Am simply advising guys complaining to stop and focus on doubling their hustle and praying more to God for more money ,
Simple .

OMG!

First negative alert is 'givers never lack'... How exactly is that true? It is easy to simply take, it is the giver that has all the problems: refuse, give, explain, guilt, stress, expectations, ridicule, abuse and so on... Including the very ridiculous and callous last statement of 'doubling their hustle'.

So they double hustle including stealing and corruption to just continue to give the sort of gives that do not care where the money is coming from and/or what happens to giver after he is run dry.

I know generous people that give a lot to family, friends and mostly to the church but they die without leaving much or leaving debt to their spouse and children.

Giver - please treble your hustle too. Thx

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by azaino: 12:50pm On May 25, 2017
mr2kay:
Op with such girls just move on or change the topic with joke wink

Nothing annoys me most than when girls just ask for money without thinking.Thats how one told me of how she wanted to go for international passport and that she needs just part of the money

When I asked how much she needed to add she said 100k and it was to bribe someone there

How much come be the main passport Biko

100k for bribe

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 12:50pm On May 25, 2017
ioreth69:
hahaha,u dey hyper vex

i dey tell you as e dey do you grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ioreth69(f): 12:52pm On May 25, 2017
free2ryhme:

i dey tell you as e dey do you grin
try calm down no go get hbp wink
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 25, 2017
mctowel01:

I agree with your oter points except looking for girls to pay their bills. Yes, in everything, there are always exceptions, but look around you, how many guys do you see looking for girls to pay their bills? in what proportion. The male psyche is naturally wired to even detest such. I don't mean online love scam now, which is different... i mean real life. Don't just generalize instances and lies to support your point
Bros, the are gigolos everywhere. They are increasing everyday, you have no just come across them. What's the difference between online scam and asking someone for money. We have a social problem. Let's address that and stop being critical about gender. The over righteous and critical nature of many of us is why we are still here.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oluogbon0000(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oluogbon0000(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
rubbish sad
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 25, 2017
mctowel01:

Lol... baba, you stale o.. Now na once you make eye contact, the bills start counting.

Chai!!! I yaff died
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 12:59pm On May 25, 2017
ioreth69:
try calm down no go get hbp wink

me no get hbp you fit don get make u dey use verse psychology grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tylesh(f): 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
Odiewgu!
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by bencarson007(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
. @Evablizin, na 26andSearching send me come... He say make I date you wait for am... So I am saying I don come... Oya make we date

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 25, 2017
A new "male gold digging" method is ....."I WANT A GIRL WHO DOESNT MIND SUPPORTING ME". My guys girl supported her throughout university my left leg.

You attract what you are, wether you realise it or not. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lammylam(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

Be like

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

eyah i feel your pain but op nothing good comes easy

maybe just maybe when u stop trying so hard to get a bae then a good 1 would come along

i also think its d kinda girls u go for try looking for an average looking babe and not d sophisticated ones

lastly dont let dem know u have d money and that u are willing to spend anyday anytime
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by CaraJewel(f): 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
bjhaid:
Stale
Sour.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by firstking01(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
CaraJewel:
Sour.
Smh.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by TinaAnita(f): 2:01pm On May 25, 2017
You like dating beautiful girls yet you don't want to spend money on them? Better soup na money kill am bruh. Go for the ugly one's na! I don't feel pity for guys since they tend to take nice girls for granted.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by safarigirl(f): 2:02pm On May 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
But would you deny the fact that that the gold digging girls outnumber the non gold digging ones?
just like irresponsible guys outnumber responsible guys, but are women wailing?

You get what you look for, some girls were not gold diggers before, the same men created these monsters, so they should enjoy their creations.

Honestly, I am not in tune with the generally endorsed life of clubbing and hang outs and all that, so I find myself more often than not, blissfully clueless as to whatever men suffer in the hands of these club girls and waka waka babes you men fancy.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by MorningDew2017(f): 2:28pm On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
How about you bring yourself down when you want to woo a girl. This could be the issue.
also adding to this, follow beauty in the heart not face

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by LukmonSodiq(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
Basildvalour:
Are you related to Pastor Jerry? You've got his looks facially.
Na waa... Why you come bring Pastor Jerry enter Nairaland discussion? You dey crase?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
and 9 idiots liked that post . been in charge is all about push and pull . how can u tell him to pull when he has not pushed. he has not even made an impression on her. they don't even know each other yet and you say he should tell her not ever flash him . tell her she is only 60percent beautiful . lol this can only be done on a girl u have firm grip over. when u have made her mad over you not on a total stranger you just exchanged contact with. Na slap you go receive from phone when next u call. you have no emotional grip over her at that moment so this is stupid , u and those other 9 people that liked that shit need some schooling
Bro, I was one of those 9 persons that liked his post. cheesy Reason being that the only way I could appreciate his ignorance was to like his post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Alphamale2017(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, I was one of those 9 persons that like his post. cheesy Reason being that the only way I could appreciate his ignorance was to like his post cheesy

hahahaha
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by xty50(f): 3:59pm On May 25, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Are you a Nigerian?
yes why do u ask?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 3verblazing(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
xup dear dis my first time seeing someone answering dis name
same here... now i knw im not alone
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by abels(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're just of funny dude.. I don laugh tire ehn cheesy
.. Hiehie
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by abels(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:

u want to be an alphamale like this?? guy u still be small pikin. this is not how to be in charge.
.. Anyway d point is dnt bring down urslf befr any grl.. Blive ur worth
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by hedonistic: 4:31pm On May 25, 2017
missjane:
As a lady, I can tell u most girls start making demands on guys they dont want long term relationship with, probably as a way of discouraging them from continuation. I can't say 100% of ur experiences applies to this case. Since u said u r fine..
Know this.. that even d most materialistic girl will mellow down at d initial stage of ur relationship to be sure u will put a ring on it..before she starts making demands knowing it's too late for u to back out.
Keep searching you will find d right one..
And pls if u start talking all intimate n about laying with them too soon, it makes a lady believe u r coming for her body.. so of course she go ask for house rent etc..
Let things happen naturally...

Have you gone to a popular hangout or club or even red light district before? You will see girls with finer, better, and more bootilicious bodies than you... Without any stupid demands other than the negotiable fee to pay and HAVE that body. So why do some of you foolish girls think your bodies are that special?
Because you think I want your body, you can then demand billions? Have you stood at a red light district in order to ascertain the REAL market value of that your yeye body?

Wouldn't I rather go to Pekkers/The Place in Lagos, or Caramelo/Ibiza in Abuja and get ANY of the super spec curvy babes I want for the night, for between N10k and N20k rather than put up with your house rent bullshit for a mediocre sexual experience.... Assuming sex is the ONLY thing I want?

I used to make a big mistake that I've stopped making because of a nasty experience I had very recently (story for another day). I hang out a lot and I see super hot girls that are essentially point and kill, summon and take home. . Yet I didn't use to pay them as much attention as I do to lesser quality girls I see in random settings like street corners in daylight, supermarkets, public transport, etc. This is quite foolish, cos if I see these same hustling girls in the day time in random settings(assuming I don't know them), I would go the extra mile to get them, not knowing that the joke is on me.

Because of the supposedly more fulfilling experience of chilling with 'regular' girls as non-sex-workers, the whole works, boy meets and toasts girl excitement, and the gradual progression to organic intimacy. Many times I've spent far more on 'logistics' to merely hang out with supposedly 'normal' girls, without sex, than I would spend on far more sexually appealing girls who are right there in joints, ready to go home with me and UnCloth for me to do whatever I want with them. It is ridiculous to think that at the end of the day, these same useless 'normal' home girls want the same thing the hustlers want (money), and are essentially the same people - merely differentiated by location and switchable identities.

I now know better.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by abels(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
and 9 idiots liked that post . been in charge is all about push and pull . how can u tell him to pull when he has not pushed. he has not even made an impression on her. they don't even know each other yet and you say he should tell her not ever flash him . tell her she is only 60percent beautiful . lol this can only be done on a girl u have firm grip over. when u have made her mad over you not on a total stranger you just exchanged contact with. Na slap you go receive from phone when next u call. you have no emotional grip over her at that moment so this is stupid , u and those other 9 people that liked that shit need some schooling
.. U too like quarel , d point is dat grls lik arrogant guys. Tak it or leave it
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2017
chrisj2:

OMG!

First negative alert is 'givers never lack'... How exactly is that true? It is easy to simply take, it is the giver that has all the problems: refuse, give, explain, guilt, stress, expectations, ridicule, abuse and so on... Including the very ridiculous and callous last statement of 'doubling their hustle'.

So they double hustle including stealing and corruption to just continue to give the sort of gives that do not care where the money is coming from and/or what happens to giver after he is run dry.

I[b] know generous people that give a lot to family, friends and mostly to the church but they die without leaving much or leaving debt to their spouse and children.[/b]

Giver - please treble your hustle too. Thx

I knw givers never lack , cos I give as well.. Am not tightfisted .
And God is always blessing me for giving and blessing my man too.

To bolded give wisely to family , friends and church . Don't give all your life savings with nothing left, cos if u do? U will only have yourself to blame .
And about treble my hustle ? Yes why not ? I have financial plans , so I can step higher from where I am, to where I want to be . So that's not a big deal. Am not a lazy woman. I got to where I am today , due to diligence , late nights burning candles mapping out plans , precise calculations of how I want my biz to be ,where I want it to be , etc.
Its not easy to be successful it's hard work and divine grace from God
Grumbling are for losers and end of placing wrinkles on your forehead.
Stop grumbling , stop complaining and start thinking positive about success.
Pray to be successful, Map out a plan, think of ways to achieve your plans without breaking the bank or defrauding anyone . Then watch and see if the law of nature won't smile on you.
Think Positive !
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by moorevic(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
Maybe you presented your self as the i've gat it all guy which she intends to drill tlll nothing is left.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by omomummy13: 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Be like

Thanks

Dude, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Stop chasing girls above your class and you'll be fine. Having money more than them does not make their taste, they absolutely see you as money miss road and are all out to teach you some lesson.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
A new "male gold digging" method is ....."I WANT A GIRL WHO DOESNT MIND SUPPORTING ME". My guys girl supported her throughout university my left leg.

You attract what you are, wether you realise it or not. Amen

Don't mind the op, I saw that statement but I didn't want to talk . His own gold digging naim worst pass. Then he comes online crying foul.
Whether u guys grumble from now till next year . Every woman who wishes to have a stable love relationship with her man , be it a working lady or a student ? We all want our men to be up for some financial responsibilities, while the lady supports .
If not y'all are on your own , on the long run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.