Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) (1125 Views)

What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) / Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) by reportsafrique: 1:09am On May 17, 2017
An exclusive video of the meeting between recently released IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu with Femi Fani Kayode reveals certain reasons why President Buhari has been hard on the Igbos and proponents of Biafra. Chief fani Koyode who hosted the Biafran leader in his Abuja home described how a meeting between him and Buhari before the 2015 elections gave reasons to his controversial defection from the APC to PDP.

see video at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/05/buhari-told-can-never-forgive-igbos-fani-kayode-video/
Re: ” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) by successmatters(m): 1:11am On May 17, 2017
Can the Igbo's ever forgive him? grin

Tell him that if he dies with his bitterness, Satan will be waiting for him with a gallon of petrol at hells gates.

4 Likes

Re: ” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) by tollyboy5(m): 3:44am On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Can the Igbo's ever forgive him? grin

Tell him that if he dies with his bitterness, Satan will be waiting for him with a gallon of petrol at hells gates.
lolz hell does not exist if you don't forgive him you both doing same thing undecided

1 Like

Re: ” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) by Ajimike(m): 3:52am On May 17, 2017
Who cares. I am sure the Igbos dont give a F about him either.
Re: ” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) by Ajimike(m): 3:54am On May 17, 2017
Who cares. I am sure the Igbos dont give a F about him either.
Though I am not Igbo but the last time I checked, the Igbos are moving ahead without his forgiveness. The same can't be said about his tribe.

3 Likes

Re: ” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) by orisa37: 8:17am On May 17, 2017
Igbos themselves are not humble and too difficult to forgive. They behave like they have Treasure hidden somewhere that they want to enjoy alone. They are now careless and behave like aliens in Nigeria. No President worth his reputation, however Democratic, and no Military Leader can forgive such character. Biafra just keeps on being Bastard to Nigeria Administration and Progress.

(1) (Reply)

House Boys Help Remove Efcc Operatives From Septic Tank In Badeh’s Farm / Nigeria Absent As Israeli Prime Minister, Ben Netanyahu Addresses ECOWAS Summit / Profile Of General Philip Effiong The Forgotten Biafra Hero #history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.