Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (10825 Views)

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria / Revelation: How Nigeria Will Be Islamized / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by aminulive: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Former aviation minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has said that Nigeria will never be Islamized neither would Christians be made slaves in the country.

Speaking at an Event in Kafanchan, Kaduna state on June 8th, FFK urged leaders of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN to 'rise up' and 'not be afraid'. Watch his full speech below;

https://politicsngr.com/nigeria-will-never-islamized-fani-kayode-explodes/

cc: lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYSL3rS8Jlw

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Uchemus(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Religion is our major problem in this country, then tribal bigotry follows. Instead of thinking of ways to move the country forward economically, we are here battling for which religion would amass the most number of followers.

Ps: for thoes nairalanders that pursue FTC like their lives depend on it, I think it'll do you good if you channel all thoes energy into something productive.

Finally, please LaLa, I beg you in the name of whatever it is that you believe in, we are tired of Tonto and BBN gist. thank you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by chyckxx(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Religions aren’t healthy. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
FFk cannot spew anything intelligent out of his gutter mouth than nonsense.
He can never make any speech without dragging religious matter into.

Hypocrites like him was busy rubbing shoulders with same Muslims sharing our common wealth and when they were kicked out he's now preaching hatred.

FFk should state categorically what the Christians have benefited from him.

FFk if you're reading my submission, this is my message for you, if you think you can cause religious war and take cover in the US/Europe, then you're kidding because when it happened, you must be lead the war you're calling for.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by TheUbermensch: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
I'm a Christian. Catholic to be precise.

But I find it laughable when anyone says a group of people want to islamize Nigeria. How please?

Nigeria is a secular state. Agreed. But we are comfortable as Christians to go to a gathering or a meeting where a Christian prayer is said. But we are more surprised if a Muslim prayer is said. We then begin to cry "Islamisation". Can't we allow the 2 religions coexist?

Okay fine. Let's agree there is an Islamisation process going on. Is it enough for us to cry and shout? Why can't we reply back with Christianisation?

The only sect of Christians I respect more than Catholics is Jehovah Witnesses. For them it's not enough to give you fliers and invite you to service. They are ready to spend hours answering your question and clarifying you but they don't ever cajole you to come to their church. They are ready to give you free study materials, even bibles. That is true evangelism. That is what us Christians are supposed to do. It's not enough to hand out fliers with bogus testimonies at the back.
Pastors don't even reach their members well. All they are interested is in emotionally blackmailing those who don't tithe and acquiring jets and cars while the very very stupid members say "God is blessing my pastor o". A good number of these church members make it hard for people who are not Christians to become one, like a certain fellow in some other thread on FP now who resorted to calling people "pigs and idiot" for not believing in his pastor, and when I challenged him, he told me to go kill myself.

And we complain about Islamisation? When Christianity is not ready to accommodate?

We should stop crying foul abeg.

What we need do is tackle the matter.

God won't come down from heaven to do anything for us. We need to act if truly there is a fear of Islamisation.

Modified

Most of my Christian folks don't get me.

If there's a fear of Islamisation already identified, why can't we reply with Christianisation?

Lemme give an example.

When I was much younger, the street I lived in there was an Alhaji and one Christian man who had taps outside their house.

To fetch from the Alhaji's house was free any day anytime. But this Christian man used to charge people. Now if these 2 were to canvass an unbeliever to choose a religion which will he choose?

We should act and stop crying on social media.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Alao046(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
K
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by deebsman1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's so sad how mentally deluded people like Fani Kayode can be spewing so much poisonous words and try to cause more disharmony in a country like ours.
Why that much Islamaphobia and hate?
Just sad about the kind of human beings on this part of the planet maybe a few reasonable humans sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
No religious group will have Nigeria. Christainized X Islamized, we say nah.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Paperwhite(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jihad is an ongoing global trend among adherents of fanatic Islam even in Nigeria.The subtle introduction of Arabic in the last police recruitment exam is a case study.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by kingxsamz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Loud it,make e burst their ear.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Balet: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uchemus:
ofcoz
This stupid goat again.
He has taken that thing as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Trapnews: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by paskyboy: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
No matter the amount of bombing and killing, it can't happen, God will be at loss if that is done, converting Christians to idol worshippers. (Muslim)

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Its happening before our own eyes as we speak grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Obiossy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
ok
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Ibiblaze(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Swear down
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by slightlyMad(f): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Na wa o, you really cant trust anyone, remember when this jihadi buhari was campaigning
I belong to no one, belong to everybody, we thought he is a man of substance and brainy.

lol, we really got scammed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by obonujoker(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Balet:

This stupid goat again.
He has taken that thing as usual.

So you want Nigeria to be islamized??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by shamecurls(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Rubbish!

The idiot called FFK has sniffed cocaine again,

Swines like FFK are not interested in the unity of this country. Who is Islamizing Nigeria in the first place.

Political propaganda to undermine, ridicule and cause chaos in the administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by dabeto: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
FFK such a brilliant and courageous guy. Keep up grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Limibanti(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Very soon we will see shallow thinkers coming here to say that there is a plot to Islamize Nigeria in the 20th Century

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Partnerbiz(f): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
This guy can talk shaa.
He is intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Partnerbiz(f): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
This guy can talk shaa.
He is intelligent.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Moorish: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Imagine if china was 50% christian and 50% muslim

I do think they would struggle alot, as we currently do

Chinese impermeability to Foreign Religious proselytization is one of their great strengths IMO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
This dude full of hate speech

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
razy75:
hating fool
enjoy your ban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC ‘Disqualifies’ 21 Of 40 PDP Assembly Candidates In Lagos / SERAP Sues Govs, Wike Over "Failure To Account For Missing ₦‎40T LG Allocation" / Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.