Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen (62734 Views)

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time / A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 17, 2017
7 out of 10 boys in Lagos, Nigeria have a special Facebook account, posing as sexy white female chicks in order to beg for i-tunes card codedly from white boys. I believe we all met several threads of the 3 abi 10 years old lad whom was almost was almost celebrated here on Nairaland just because he didn't want to go to school; he wanted to be a yahoo boy

I believe the aforementioned system might have spread to other parts of Nigeria long ago.
Our pastors nko? The church I attended last Sunday, the preacher was literally cursing, begging and threatening and begging (all at the same time) his congregation to pay their tithe and offerings. The way he was saying it with all authority ehn! He nearly stopped a child dedication ritual just because the parents of the children failed to submit an envelop( we all know its money).

Our educational system nko? Most of our lecturers are mess!ng corrupt, greedy, proud, wicked and dumb men! They don't appreciate hardwork at all. You cant even pass some course without "sorting". I know a public primary school where the pupils are virtually taught nothing! The teachers come to school everyday with egusi(to remove the back) they just sit under a mango tree all day long gossiping. Most of them public teachers are dumb and unintelligent. I am sure the got the job through "person wey know person", yet the will be the first to embark on strike once their salary are not paid as if them the do any work.

Our leaders are corrupt, they ain't no single saint amongst them, right from ward councillors to the President himself! From PDP to APC, to every single party that ever existed in Nigeria. Yet we celebrate them, praise them, name our streets, lanes and alleyways after them. You see musicians praising them up and down and we the youths gyrating to those evil tunes that depicts. demons(politicians/leaders) as angels.

Most of us are hypocrites, we put tribe, region and religion before anything. Very religious but we ain't Godly. Check out the social media updates of the average Nigerian man and you see him beckoning on God here and there, thanking God here and there (for stealing and doing evil I guess). Some scammers now scam in the name of Jesus, Jehovah and even Allah.
Don't even go too far, try all these useless data resellers on Nairaland and see if you won't be scammed 8 times out of 10 trials. Most traders in Nigeria are just dishonest, some can sell a good of ten Naira to you for a thousand once they discover you have no idea what the market value of the good is or was.

But at the end of the day, we still have an insignificant number of "good Nigerians". SMH.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by willibounce1(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2017
e13sina:

Not only in Nigeria, so is every part of the world. We are all guilty of one crime or the other, no saint.

Nor mind these people. The tag Nigerians all sorts of names because they live here. So there are no dirty and lazy people in other countries? As it is in Nigeria, so it is in so many other countries. There is nothing new under the sun. If you get scammed, you learn your lesson. You cannot be too careful to be able to avoid any form of scam from people. Make all man use him brain.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by MzJin(f): 5:40pm On May 17, 2017
fratermathy:
This post was made by a citizen of the US in his blog. I was really disturbed by it and thought to share here to see reactions. I'll also post some of the disturbing comments I saw. Please take your time to read it and comment on what you think. I have also boldened some of the important parts of the post.

Source: https://robertlindsay./2015/06/03/why-i-dont-like-nigerians/

The bitter truth u are 99.9% approximately ryt Rob........
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by fratermathy(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2017
jewel4Hiscrown:

OP: All i want to know is why you changed Lagos to Nairobi in the last paragraph. Nigerians, you are amazing people but you need to accept this is how the world sees you and understand that insults just serve to reinforce his point. All the best, guys

The American probably didn't know Nairobi is in a different country. Many of them are largely ignorant of African countries.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by e13sina(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2017
willibounce1:

Nor mind these people. The tag Nigerians all sorts of names because they live here. So there are no dirty and lazy people in other countries? As it is in Nigeria, so it is in so many other countries. There is nothing new under the sun. If you get scammed, you learn your lesson. You cannot be too careful to be able to avoid any form of scam from people. Make all man use him brain.
True broda, we can only see as far as we look and this be one of the things wey dey happen when we don't dig deep, different assumptions.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by hero2000: 5:52pm On May 17, 2017
SSBN:

You are the biggest idiot in history . I am not a scammer, but these Nigerians you despise are doing nothing but surviving. They sustain their family and train the less priviledged to school. The peopme doing real damage to Nigeria are our crooked politicians. Rather than hold them accountable you make excuses for them and blame Yahoo boys. Did you know that the Nollywood movie industry which we Nigerians all have pride in was Bourne out of money made from Yahoo?

You must be a THIEF! Anyone that defends stealing Yahoo yahoo is also a THIEF.

People like you blame everybody for your misdeeds. If a man uses his wife for money ritual, it is the government that allowed Naira to depreciate who is to blamed for it!

SMH!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by hero2000: 5:54pm On May 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Very true.
Also about the scammers, after the MMM era, then came that dead era. All sorts of ponxi schemes were opening up daily. Some would open up 6am in the morning and after successfully collecting an amount they feel comfortable with, just shut down before night sef and be gone.
These were nigerians doing this to each other. And those who participated did not care about the fact that they could be scammed, they would rush in and donate cash as soon as they hear of a new one so that they wiuld be among the first batch to be paid, as far as they weren't the ones the schemes closed down on then they were okay.
Looking back at it i realised that those ppl might say they are not scammers because they did not open or shut down the scheme, but they forget that they helped spread the scam fever. I can also say they were scammers cos they invited friends who came over and got scammed. These were all nigerians.

I do mot know what we can do to repair Nigeria's reputation if there is any left to even repair. The country is in a mess and we are the cause of it, that much is certain.

Such wisdom from your comment!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 17, 2017
this is the truth, the truth and nothing but the truth! look! for Nigerian to be great again nigerians needs to Accept this truth, Accept that there are problems first then finding the solutions will begin. some nigerians will probably disagree because they are in denial.

for those of you who are claiming that Indians, Russians or other countries are more criminal minded than nigerians well.. we shouldn't care about other countries crimes or criminals let them deal with their criminals Afterall those other countries are not the ones being demonised by this Article or any other Articles for that matter.

as I have mentioned earlier to find a solution to a problem the problem must be identified first.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by donborg(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2017
you steal our resources, steal our jobs, steal our lands and means of livelihood and then expect us to suffer and smile in silence? You keep talking about how we are bad but u can't provide solutions to the problems. typical whites. always think they are angels while blacks are demons. if we are scammers, then what are you white guys? White thieves. mtchew. kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by Smooyis(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
This is nothing but the truth. Only that it should not be generalized. There are lots of Nigerians giving the country a bad name as reported. However, there are also many more Nigerians honestly doing their best to make a living.

We should all just turn a new leaf for the good of all.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by willibounce1(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
kopiscal:
DISCOVER IT TODAY... LEGIT... Play with me and smile with others...

And this one is still advertising scam here. I don't even know why the mods won't ban someone like this. If he was making so much money and winning the bets with his sure fixtures, will he truly let anyone know?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Very true.
Also about the scammers, after the MMM era, then came that dead era. All sorts of ponxi schemes were opening up daily. Some would open up 6am in the morning and after successfully collecting an amount they feel comfortable with, just shut down before night sef and be gone.
These were nigerians doing this to each other. And those who participated did not care about the fact that they could be scammed, they would rush in and donate cash as soon as they hear of a new one so that they wiuld be among the first batch to be paid, as far as they weren't the ones the schemes closed down on then they were okay.
Looking back at it i realised that those ppl might say they are not scammers because they did not open or shut down the scheme, but they forget that they helped spread the scam fever. I can also say they were scammers cos they invited friends who came over and got scammed. These were all nigerians.

I do mot know what we can do to repair Nigeria's reputation if there is any left to even repair. The country is in a mess and we are the cause of it, that much is certain.
true! to repair nigeria nigerians have to accept that nigeria needs repairing, to find a solution to a problem the problem must be identified first.

a lot of nigerians are in denial of the fact that nigeria as a country is in a mess. instead what you read on here is oh! the Russian and the Indians are criminals also, why do people care about Indians and Russians or American crimes? let's repair our country and leave Indians, Russians and Americans to deal with their own criminals and fraudsters and concentrate on our own and how to resolve it.

And nigerians needs to dump this mindset of as long as it's not happening to me it's okay or its not my problem and look the other way atitude.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by bishopkay: 6:24pm On May 17, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You're mistaken.
I didn’t attack the lady. I didn't even see the post. But now I get what you're saying. I've see shoe parts that had been branded by the manufactures .
No hard feelings
But I would've understood earlier if your comments were not laced with insults.

I'm so sorry you felt insulted. I didn't really throw any; maybe it was the way my sentences were phrased. I apologize. No hard feelings bro at least we see things from same point now
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by dharamanil(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2017
I don't give a rats axx. He or she sounds like a fat pained white manwoman, Wtf that means.

They always quick to run they mouth like the all good and live in a utopia. A little dollar of they pockets, they complain but the same Americans won't stop playing the neocolonialist card feeding off countries economy. The whole scam started from their counrty.

Every country is got some form of bad characteristics, Recently North Korea used the same scammers to steal from many countries including Nigeria. The same idiot kills themselves everyday for nothing. Majority of there well known and respected artist sold drugs big time and there still celebrated. They preach peace take a look @lybia Wtf have they turned that country to. Talk about an equal society racism stinks to the heavens in that country.

Talking about cleanliness most of those white bastards don't take shower for a whole day, stupid mofaka eating junks and always dying of cancers. I like it when they get scammed, the same way they scammed our forefathers giving them mirrors to take tons of cocoa( the say Boyz give them a Lil black diik for all there money)

I won't be surprised if that Nigerian supporting the article is a gay or one of those idiots in skool that reads too much live strictly by the rules and self-service off a white cunt.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by bishopkay: 6:35pm On May 17, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Interesting. Pray tell, what brands did Adidas, Nike and other international brands rip off before becoming name brands themselves?

Lol... Adidas and the brands you just mentioned were built by their founders to fit a purpose and particularly to last.

Did you read the last paragraph of the post you quoted because if you did, you would see where I listed what prompts people into going into business.

Maybe this would help https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adidas

Compare it with a young lady who probably reasoned she'd work in an oil company or in the banking industry and earn 6 figures after finishing school and Nysc only to come out and see the cold eyes of joblessness, hopelessness and hunger staring down at her.

That girl is probably just looking for a way out of hunger grin;Dso you guys should please quit playing self righteousness on her
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by CookieBrown: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
kpaminose:
The West is to be blamed for all the evils going on in Nigeria. starting from how they colonized and plundered our heritage to how they sowed a bad seed of animosity and discord in Nigeria. making sure the most corrupt and least qualified among us rule us to how they create and plan wars and crises. I'm one of the people that still think that all the problems in Nigeria and all Africa was and is caused by the Europeans. Our only offense is being weak and we're still weak and weakness is not an excuse.

The West is to be blamed for all the evils going on in Nigeria ---> Aaah! Yes! The West is to blame for everything, you're very correct.

1. When you wake up at night in the dark with no power, it's the West that caused it

2. When you wake up in the morning with no power, it's the West that caused it

3. When you're stuck in traffic for 3 hours straight on your way to work, the West is to blame

4. When you eventually lose your job, the West is to blame

5. On your way back home, when the police beat and harass you for bribes, the West is to blame

6. When you finally get home and there's no food in the house, the West is to blame

7. While hungry and looking for food in the fridge, power goes off and you hurt yourself. The West is to blame

8. When you finally decide to become an armed robber to rob your neighbors, the West is to blame

9. Finally, when caught and sentenced to death, the West is to blame

Hm! I wonder who's fooling who in this country wink.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by chiraqDemon(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2017
hero2000:

Such wisdom from your comment!
Thank you. Im glad u see it that way smiley
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by luk4me(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2017
D truth is a bitter pill 2 swallow.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by PDPGuy: 6:59pm On May 17, 2017
armyofone:
Stayed away from naija churches here...carry the way they do things in your home country to your adopted country ha, the cycle goes on.
Lol
What practices do the Nigerian churches carry on in America?
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by RosaConsidine: 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
bishopkay:

Lol... Adidas and the brands you just mentioned were built by their founders to fit a purpose and particularly to last.

Did you read the last paragraph of the post you quoted because if you did, you would see where I listed what prompts people into going into business.

Maybe this would help https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adidas

Compare it with a young lady who probably reasoned she'd work in an oil company or in the banking industry and earn 6 figures after finishing school and Nysc only to come out and see the cold eyes of joblessness, hopelessness and hunger staring down at her.

That girl is probably just looking for a way out of hunger grin;Dso you guys should please quit playing self righteousness on her

So basically, you're all for survival by any means necessary, even if the means is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to society? If she had dreams of working in an oil company and that didn't work out, is there absolutely nothing else she could have done other than making and selling fake and substandard products and passing them off as name brand originals? I try to understand hustles people do to survive but to say that all of it is legitimate and right is basically doing society a disservice.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by chiraqDemon(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2017
gypsey:
true! to repair nigeria nigerians have to accept that nigeria needs repairing, to find a solution to a problem the problem must be identified first.

a lot of nigerians are in denial of the fact that nigeria as a country is in a mess. instead what you read on here is oh! the Russian and the Indians are criminals also, why do people care about Indians and Russians or American crimes? let's repair our country and leave Indians, Russians and Americans to deal with their own criminals and fraudsters and concentrate on our own and how to resolve it.

And nigerians needs to dump this mindset of as long as it's not happening to me it's okay or its not my problem and look the other way atitude.

When i read the 2nd paragraph i was reminded of being a kid and when i failed in an exam i would give the excuse that others failed too. But as i grew up i noticed that that was not an excuse, what of the ppl that passed.

Nigeria is not related to russia in any way apart from the fact that both countries are on thr same planet. We should try to look at countries with less levels of corruption and emulate them, think positively, and try to act positive by not encouraging crime but rather discouraging it.

I really pray for the day we will be able to hold our leaders accountable and prosecute anyone that is corrupt in the upper echelons of power. When we reach that stage a lot of things will change, and the presently ignorant nigerians will be able to do away with the "arrest politivian before u arrest common criminal" mentality. A criminal is a criminal, common or not, and we must create an environment where all will face/have access to justice equally.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by chiraqDemon(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2017
CookieBrown:

The West is to be blamed for all the evils going on in Nigeria ---> Aaah! Yes! The West is to blame for everything, you're very correct.

1. When you wake up at night in the dark with no power, it's the West that caused it

2. When you wake up in the morning with no power, it's the West that caused it

3. When you're stuck in traffic for 3 hours straight on your way to work, the West is to blame

4. When you eventually lose your job, the West is to blame

5. On your way back home, when the police beat and harass you for bribes, the West is to blame

6. When you finally get home and there's no food in the house, the West is to blame

7. While hungry and looking for food in the fridge, power goes off and you hurt yourself. The West is to blame

8. When you finally decide to become an armed robber to rob your neighbors, the West is to blame

9. Finally, when caught and sentenced to death, the West is to blame

Hm! I wonder who's fooling who in this country wink.

Number 8 got me dead grin

I even believe that if the west did not leave africa to us that things would have been better. I do not know how true that it but i really feel that way. The west is to blame for leaving africa to its doom.

On a more serious note though. I wiuld like u ti ask him if the west asks the politicians to cut half of the project money into their pockets and share the remaining among their allies. Or is it the west that makes it impossible for investigations to happen?

The truth is that corruption cant fight corruption. If im corrupt and im trying to investigate you(same you that has something on me), then i will fall if u fall.

We can only blame our leaders for not giving a damn about us. And blame ourselves the minority that we will rather lick the arses of the elite and beg them for favours rather than hold them accountable and have them do their work cos it has reached a level where we consider a politician fulfilling his promises to be a favour to us and it shouldnt be so.
Also idk but some of us young ppl are okay once a politician comes out and gives us a ghana must go to share the contents. We will now go and stsrt fighting over how the contents should be divided and sometimes resort to violence to solve that problem. At the end of the day most of us will not invest whatever we gain after the violence but rather pick up girls and drink till the money is gone and then we are back in the rich man's office asking for more. We nnneeeeed help

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by bishopkay: 7:33pm On May 17, 2017
RosaConsidine:

So basically, you're all for survival by any means necessary, even if the means is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to society? If she had dreams of working in an oil company and that didn't work out, is there absolutely nothing else she could have done other than making and selling fake and substandard products and passing them off as name brand originals? I try to understand hustles people do to survive but to say that all of it is legitimate and right is basically doing society a disservice.

You surely haven't read up my posts before the one you quoted. Go read it. Also I think I've dwelt too much on this topic and I'd take my level here. Thank you
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by chiraqDemon(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2017
willibounce1:

And this one is still advertising scam here. I don't even know why the mods won't ban someone like this. If he was making so much money and winning the bets with his sure fixtures, will he truly let anyone know?
Im glad i saw this comment. I have a friend that is always betting and losing. He keeps buying "fixed" games and i keep telling him there is no way u can correctly predict these games but he wont hear
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by paradice: 7:41pm On May 17, 2017
blackfase:
Disturbing stuff. Make I kuku add my own. Lost my modem with sim so I went into this gloworld office for a replacement. Fulfilled all righteousness, time for me to pay and oga tells me, your money is N2,200.

Me: What? Goodness me!
Oga Glo; this is 4g sim I'm giving you
Me; oga, I don't have that type of cash on me
Oga Glo; how much do u hav
Me; I hav less than N1k for....
Oga Glo; how much do u hav?
Me; 700

Bro na divine intervention brought us to where we are now! What we need, I don't know.

I left after paying N700. From N2,200 to N700....smh

Nigeria truly needs divine intercession....
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by paradice: 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
blackfase:
Disturbing stuff. Make I kuku add my own. Lost my modem with sim so I went into this gloworld office for a replacement. Fulfilled all righteousness, time for me to pay and oga tells me, your money is N2,200.

Me: What? Goodness me!
Oga Glo; this is 4g sim I'm giving you
Me; oga, I don't have that type of cash on me
Oga Glo; how much do u hav
Me; I hav less than N1k for....
Oga Glo; how much do u hav?
Me; 700

Nigeria truly needs divine intercession....

Bro na divine intervention brought us to where we are now! What we need, I don't know.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by Koskio(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2017
Anyone chiding the writer is clearly living in self-denial. He only said an overwhelming majority of nigerians are corrupt and not all nigerians. It is time for us to admit the truth: 8 in 10 nigerians have corrupt and criminal tendencies and the earlier we change our ways the better for all of us

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by mykelmeezy: 8:28pm On May 17, 2017
sirusX:

As weird as it sounds, I've never thought of things that way

That's quite an ideology, even when I first heard of intentional and unintentional racism

some people will never be friends with fat/big people not because they hate them

but subconsciously they discriminate against fat people .....its racism

tho unintentional

but a white calling a black a nigga or kaffir ...thats done to hurt the psyche of the black so its classic intentional racism
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by kechywillz(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2017
They said the smell of a he-goat is in his body,Nigeria has very bad reputation outside it's territory,now the bad ones has made it look like all Nigerians are bad, notwithstanding that we have good Nigerians who don't want to soil their reputation but the bad eggs has made it affect the good ones
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by surddick(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2017
beautygboel:
Nigeria is corrupt we agreed. Before you remove log in someone's eyes check yours. show me a country free from corruption and I will show someone worst than a Nigerian.

We are bad, why are they flooding our country to do business? The other day I ran into a retail shop completely run by China men, I was like arg, what are this people doing here.

We are bad, most of our home video teaches Love but the so call foreign movies we see are all massive crime, killing, robbery, Internet theft, just mention it. It makes me wonder what kind of message are this people passing?

From my understanding everything bad we do in Nigeria we learnt from them because we copy everything from the white, name style, dressing, language, style, culture, evening the so white wedding that we Nigeria cannot do without again is not our culture.

Which people started Internet theft, where did the Nigeria learn to steal and use masters and visa card, who show us how to defraud people online.

We bad I begggg them worst. I love Nigeria God bless Nigeria, I don't tolerate anybody bad mouth my people. #ProudNigerian
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen by Ugosample(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
SSBN:
Bleep what they say. I forever proud despite the problems. Can you imagine the level of carnage out society will be if Nigerian youths decided to sit by and wait for govt...like some welfare state. It will be Civil War 7 by now. According to a Portuguese researcher Pedro who visited Nigeria to see for him self

"Nigeria is the most entrepreneurial country in human history" Everything from Showbiz to Nollywood to our music Industry to Yahoo to .....anything is Bourne out of the need for survive. The biggest ponzi scammers in living memory is American....the Madoff scandal ruined millions. Drug racketeering and weapons is a bigger threat to Americans than Nigerian scammers. Illegal imigrant in a daily basis kill innocent Americans, you hear reports of 80 year old women been raped by Hispanic illegals.

.....yet Nigerians are the bad guys because of their affinity to date white women. Wtf. The head of the U.S military Drone program is Nigerian you dumb bleeps. It was a Nigerian doctor who inspired the movie Concussion...which by the way saved countless lives you dumb bleeps. I'm not saying Nigeria is perfwvt, but if you gonna generalise a whole nation then better get your fucking facts in order you dumb bleeps. Africans hate Nigerians because they cannot stand out drive to success, our confidence, our can do spirit *Which America once possessed* but have been lost to a stupid culture of Liberal decadence and debauchery where being gay anf transgender makes you a hero. America going down the drain because of this and somehow Nigerians are to blame. Bleep you modafuckers.

What is this one saying
What does being liberal have to do with anything?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.