Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? (1256 Views)

"Thousands Will Be Employed In Oil And Gas Sector" - APC Promises / Is There Any Pdp State Doing Better Than These Apc States? / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by minke: 8:37am On May 17, 2017
The APC came into power based on the lofty promises they made. Almost two years into the present administration, those promises are to a large extent, unfulfilled. Take a look at some of these promises.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by izombie(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2017
But op, the zombies are asking for video evidence where these promises were made. They say this one na photoshop. Do you have video evidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by gbegemaster(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2017
$1=N1

6 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2017
We were all scammed!!

Let's live with that guilt.

Moreover, they haven't achieved much because GEJ destroyed the guy economy and didn't leave a single dime in the treasury.

Infact, Buhari had to borrow his personal money and go for treatment abroad.

Fashola and Laid Mohammed contributed it for him.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Mrjo(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2017
Prọmised to who? That was music to the ear
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by madridguy(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2017
The promise still stand. APC till 2050
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Larryfest(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2017
U want us to remember this and have heart attack I believe it's best forgotten for the sake of our sanity...... It was the perfect con of the century.

4 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by PointZerom: 9:17am On May 17, 2017
madridguy:

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by minke: 9:41am On May 17, 2017
izombie:
But op, the zombies are asking for video evidence where these promises were made. They say this one na photoshop. Do you have video evidence?

no bro
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by minke: 9:43am On May 17, 2017
Larryfest:
U want us to remember this and have heart attack I believe it's best forgotten for the sake of our sanity...... It was the perfect con of the century.

you're damn right
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Sweetguy25: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
APC is not Buhari. The Buhari Presidency/government never promised Nigerians anything.
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by hahn(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2017
Sweetguy25:
APC is not Buhari. The Buhari Presidency/government never promised Nigerians anything.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Sweetguy25: 9:56am On May 17, 2017
hahn:

Lol

I'm not lying na. I have never seen a video evidence where Buhari specifically said I will do this or that during his campaign. Buhari didn't promise anybody anything
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by minke: 10:11am On May 17, 2017
Sweetguy25:

I'm not lying na. I have never seen a video evidence where Buhari specifically said I will do this or that during his campaign. Buhari didn't promise anybody anything

But we all watched him on t. v say those things during the campaigns.
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by 201320142015ob(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2017
When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, I don't think it's sweet. I just think it's surprising how many people bring a knife on a date.
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by hahn(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2017
Sweetguy25:

I only find it funny that we voted for someone who didn't promise us anything but it seems we expected everything cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Arda1000(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2017
madridguy:
yes it will stand until ure laid to dust

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Arda1000(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2017
Sweetguy25:
comon sit ur butt down

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by OreMI22: 10:47am On May 17, 2017
When armed robbers promise to make your life better and you vote for them, you are the true cause of the problem not them.

Nigerians deserve the suffering we brought upon the country by voting in armed bandits to become our leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 17, 2017
cry
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by CrownStarPro(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Sweetguy25:

U don mean it. Are you trying to say that millions of people voted for someone who has no manifesto?
He campaigned on the floor of APC and whatever APC said during the presidential campaigns represent his views. Besides, are you even up to voting age? Coz if you are, you would have known that buhari attended most presidential campaigns either in person or represented and he wasn't there for a DJ show. Video evidence can be found in the hands of the news medias.
I rest my fvcking pen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Odingo1: 8:16pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,chaiiii
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by wirinet(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2017
Same way Americans do not remember promises made by Donald Trump during the campaigns. During Trump's lawyer's argument at the 9th circuit court this week, he said the judges should disregard trumps promise to ban Muslims from entering the US as mere campaign promise, and should not be taking literally.

Politicians tell their supporters whatever they want to hear to get elected. It is after getting elected that the realities on the ground shape their actions.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by rose54321: 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
As Trump said recently, the easiest job is that of a critic, you really need no experience, skill or qualification.

APC criticized the ruling party then, now that they wear the shoe we hardly hear from the minister of information.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by Stinson007(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2017
Senior Liers

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by naijaboy756: 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
How on earth did these rogues job us like this?

Na jazz
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by leofab(f): 10:20pm On May 19, 2017
Yahooo yahoo men
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by eagleeye2: 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
leofab:
Yahooo yahoo men
Confirmed Job men

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by FUNNYBONE1(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2017
this land is not for sale
Re: Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? by bennyann: 10:46pm On May 19, 2017
This is the only government I noticed the President doesn't associate with his party just for defensive sake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Government Suspend 3 OSBC Staffers For Jubilating PDP - DB News / Homosexuality Invaded Africa With Colonization, Slavery, Christianity & Islam / Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.