Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State (991 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State by kpakpandoN(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2017
There is a current move of change going across the world, this change hit Nigeria during the Presidential Election, hit UK during the Brexit Referendum, hit Ghana during the Presidential Election, hit USA during the Presidential Election, and has also hit France with the outcome of their just concluded Presidential Election (To mention but a few). This change can, and will also hit Anambra State, with Chief Osita Chidoka, as the next Governor of Anambra State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State by naijafella(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2017
How?... Obiano carry go

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:20am On May 17, 2017
Ostia is someone I admire very much, but I'll advice he waits till Obiano's second tenure expires

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:53am On May 17, 2017
In all the places hit by this wind of change the enhancers have only tales of regret. Many voted for the change based on incorrect calculation of what the outcome would be. No sooner had the BREXIT happened than the enhancers regretted and wished a reversal but it was too late. Same thing happened in the USA with Trumps election. Trump is now riding the path of impeachment. How about Nigeria with APC and their callous and confused government of nepotism. France read the hand writing on the wall and toed a different path. We will prefer a known Obiano to this wind of change in the person of unknown Chidoka. Abeg!!!
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State by kingzizzy: 9:58am On May 17, 2017
kpakpandoN:
There is a current move of change going across the world, this change hit Nigeria during the Presidential Election, hit UK during the Brexit Referendum, hit Ghana during the Presidential Election, hit USA during the Presidential Election, and has also hit France with the outcome of their just concluded Presidential Election (To mention but a few). This change can, and will also hit Anambra State, with Chief Osita Chidoka, as the next Governor of Anambra State.

He has the name, but so do others. My advice to Chidoka is this may not be his time. I also heard he joind UPP? It will be tough for him.
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State by TRUTH2020: 10:25am On May 17, 2017
So far he is pro biafra I don't mind voting him even no matter his party
Re: Osita Chidoka: The Incoming Governor, Anambra State by adadike281(f): 10:56am On May 17, 2017
Obiano all d way! Anambra politics is not tales by moonlight ( egwu onwa)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MUST WATCH : Prophetic Warning For Trump, Church, & America, Sadhu Sundar Selvar / Fani-kayode Alleges That Buhari’s Doctors Says He Can No Longer Function / The Truth About The Lekki-ajah Corridor Hex-the Current And Future Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.