Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview (2028 Views)

Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua / Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: The Profile Of Yar'adua’s Buddy And Nigeria's Richest Cros / Picture Of Yar'Adua And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by DrKnow1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
There were protests in Abuja Nigeria concerning the ailing President Yar'Adua.

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/taF7HyXgNfs[/flash]
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by DrKnow1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
We need a change
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Tsiya(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
These guys don't even look serious. See as Soyinka de talk him grammar say like he is in a University Lecture room. And this Faruk guy, see as him dey talk, like say he dey distribute Sadaka to his Almajirai. Is that how he talked when he was doing his do or die campaign to be elected member of house of reps?

Overall, I am impressed that Nigerians could stage such a rally. It shows democracy is taking gradually becoming a reality in Nigeria. Though next election will be another do or die affair
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by sjeezy8: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
Farouk Adamu Aliyu lol funny stuvs i have never heard an hausa man talk like that.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Gekko(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hopefully, folks with keep the pressure on by protesting frequently. I personally believe our leaders are cowards and would easily hide their tails btw their legs and run if they are overwhelmed by mass protestations.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by DrKnow1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
Gekko:

Hopefully, folks with keep the pressure on by protesting frequently. I personally believe our leaders are cowards and would easily hide their tails btw their legs and run if they are overwhelmed by mass protestations.

Once a revolution is started, it gathers momentum.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Tsiya(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

Farouk Adamu Aliyu lol funny stuvs i have never heard an hausa man talk like that.

What do you mean by you never heard a Hausa man talk like that? Is it the content of his speech or the manner in which he spoke?
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by DrKnow1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

He is one of the very few good ones
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Tsiya(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
Dr Know:

Of the Hausa people? Alright Mr Good One.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by sillyboy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
I donty believe that it was Yaradua that spoke to BBC. Why BBC when Nigerians are worried? Why not speak to Nigerians directly. . . .moreover, 50 days is too much ! He should be removed by the Senate and Goodluck should take over.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
Why only in Abuja?

Why cant the whole country protest? undecided
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by sjeezy8: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
Tsiya:

What do you mean by you never heard a Hausa man talk like that? Is it the content of his speech or the manner in which he spoke?

The content most Notherners have not openly said what he said about ijawland, Oil and the VP.

Dr Know:

seconded

FL Gators:

Why only in Abuja?

Why not your own house?
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

Why not your own house?

I'll ask them tonight.

But on a serious note, I hope this results in a Follow-Follow effect. . . .
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by sjeezy8: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

I'll ask them tonight.

But on a serious note, I hope this results in a Follow-Follow effect. . . .

lol Amen i hope it does too.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by DrKnow1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Why only in Abuja?

Supported. Other major cities in the country should have risen up to the occasion. This is an opportunity to start something big.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by r231(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
Thumbs up guys. At last my people seem to have woken up from their slumber. A question though: is this protest going to continue or is it going to be a one time thing. I don't think anything will come out of it if we do not sustain the protest and possibly extend it to other cities, until the cabals have no place to hide.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by twinskenny(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
we need another rally asap to back this up,
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Tsiya(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

The content most Notherners have not openly said what he said about ijawland, Oil and the VP.

seconded

Why not your own house?

Probably cos you heard only few Northerners speak. Cos what I learnt from meeting people from the south, they formed an opinion about the Hausa people based on what they read in Newspapers and some rumours that m round melee round.
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by twinskenny(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Maybe the North should come out more and speak more i think
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by VPersie: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2010
There is hope for NIgeria aftrerall wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Jaybee2412(m): 4:59am On Jan 13, 2010
honour the rule of law rhetorics
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Jaybee2412(m): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2010
stand up for your rights
Re: Video Of Abuja Protests And Audio Of Yar'adua Telephone Interview by Jaybee2412(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Naija @ 50; What About Taiwo Akinkunmi, The National Flag Designnerv / Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.