Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Daughter’s After-death Visit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Daughter’s After-death Visit (966 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter’s After-death Visit by chieveboy(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2017
By Olumide, Texas

Several years ago, I got a phone call that changed my life. My daughter, Desola, had been seriously injured in a terrible car accident.

I rushed to the hospital but it was too late. Desola, whom I called “my princess,” had died.

As a student of the ECK teachings, I knew that, as Soul, Desola is eternal. I also knew that death of the physical body frees us from the bonds of earth, allowing us to move on to our next spiritual experience.

But the shock and trauma of the accident seemed to make it difficult for Desola to move on—to let go of her physical life. For several days, ECK friends and family saw Desola in their dreams. Often, I could sense her clinging to me.

Three nights after the accident, I was practicing one of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK before going to sleep, when I felt someone sit on the left side of my bed.

At first I was afraid. Who could this person be?

Then I inwardly heard Desola speak to me.

“It’s me, Dad!” she said.

Even though I knew this was my princess, the situation unnerved me. I began to sing HU aloud to calm myself and stay open to this gift of love.

As I sang, I was surprised to see my daughter lift gently off the bed and float to the ceiling. I watched in amazement as a bright white light began to shine through the oval windows of my bedroom.

Slowly, Desola floated effortlessly into the light and passed through one of the windows. As she did, she turned back to look at me once more.

“I love you,” she whispered.

Then she was gone.

I was both sad and grateful at the same time. The love song of HU created a bridge for Desola to find her way into the heavenly worlds, floating on a river of Light and Sound. I felt the Mahanta’s presence guiding my princess to her true home.

This experience proved to me that Soul is eternal. Life goes on, and our departed loved one is in just the right place to continue his or her spiritual journey and spiritual growth.

I’m grateful for the Mahanta’s love and guidance in helping my daughter find her way back home to God.

https://eckankarblog.org/2017/05/my-daughters-after-death-visit/

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by dat9jaguy(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by OtemAtum: 3:44pm On May 17, 2017
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by chieveboy(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
hmmm

What? smiley
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by chieveboy(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
dat9jaguy:

May the blessings be

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by OtemAtum: 3:55pm On May 17, 2017
chieveboy:

What? smiley

I believe the story because I have experienced similar things too.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by chieveboy(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

hm, l only lost someone close once. It made me make a turn around.
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by Wilgrea7(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

*posts a story of the afterlife/death*.... otem is cool with it
*posts a story of the afterlife/death with the Christian God in it as a compassionate being*
otem loses his mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by Ishilove: 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
Light and Sound...Eastern religious beliefs
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by OtemAtum: 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
Wilgrea7:

*posts a story of the afterlife/death*.... otem is cool with it
*posts a story of the afterlife/death with the Christian God in it as a compassionate being*
otem loses his mind
Such afterlife of a Christian god(yahweh) in it as compassionate has never existed for eons. All we have heard concerning such is the christian god taking their souls to he'll and telling them, GO BACK TO THE WORLD TO WARN MY PEOPLE grin

I'll give you an account of what happened IN THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
DOCTUFOS:
Histar 2:11-31

11. So also are the afterlives described by the inks and books of the scribes of religions. For Yahweh is not whom you think him to be. For he lurks around the gates of this Valley to lure people to another place where illusions of fire is made for them.
12. Did I not partake also in the illusion of fire because of the thoughts of my mind? For on my dying bed, I listened to the Krishtens who spoke kindly to me and by so doing, I did accept whatever judgement I should be judged with.
13. And when my eyes were shut, I saw myself following after one who wore white cloth. And he led me to a place full of fire. And he laughed and said, you have believed in me, therefore wherever I put you shall be your place.
14. I am Faulkin the son of Yahweh. You are found guilty of a sin which you did not confess before you die.
15. Now I asked, saying, what is the sin which I did not confess? And he said, did you confess all your sins? And I thought deeply and said, I can't remember all the sins I have ever committed.
16. And he said, as long as you cannot remember all your sins, then it is reasonable to say that there are some of them which you have not confessed.
17. And I said, lord if you know my sins, tell me now and let me confess them. And Yeshua said, it is too late. Come with me.
18. And I followed after him into a fire. And I saw in it a creature whose figure was great and the terror of his face was mighty.
19. And he said, I am Satan. And while I wailed in the fire, he laughed and said, I have all the power and authority to punish your species in my everlasting fire.
20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own originally, for our thoughts only matched the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.
27. And I found myself in this peaceful Valley which I have imagined, knowing not that it is really in existence.
28. And your mother found herself in an afterlife where pets are in abundance, for she imagined that she was with her dead pet dog Ruchi. And she found herself with her. And she was amazed.
29. And when she imagined this Valley of knowledge, she appeared here also. And we were united again.
30. And we become your Guardian angels, saying, when Mulah shall die, we shall not let him pass through the fire of Yahweh at all as we passed through it.
31. Now Mulah, this is the message which you shall take to the world. For some shall know how to submit to their own instincts rather than the philosophy of a god.
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by Wilgrea7(m): 12:15am On May 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
Such afterlife of a Christian god(yahweh) in it as compassionate has never existed for eons. All we have heard concerning such is the christian god taking their souls to he'll and telling them, GO BACK TO THE WORLD TO WARN MY PEOPLE grin

I'll give you an account of what happened IN THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

i think you're from an alternate or parallel universe.
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by Wilgrea7(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2017
chieveboy:

hm, l only lost someone close once. It made me make a turn around.
hello... how common is it for eck people to see dead people?
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by chieveboy(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello... how common is it for eck people to see dead people?

Thanks for the question. The main reason I put this story here is to help clear the stereo about death and also inspire people who might have lost someone close in the past.

There are no 'dead people'...though I understand what you mean. It depends; if an Eckist wants to contact a translated loved one, the arrangement can be made...it's all boils to singing HU as the dude did.

One reason is that Eckist aren't of the set who shut themselves out of the reality that "dead people" aren't just 'gone' without trace. Afterall unborn people must have been living 'somewhere' too, likewise the 'dead' Some Eckist meet 'dead' loved ones, others don't. No Eckist or person is same with another though we are all souls.

As in the story, the enabling environment is the love both parties share. "Love knows no bounds" they say...but people think it ends in 'death'.
Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by bigfrancis21: 6:52am On May 18, 2017
chieveboy:

I am not an eckist nor religious but I identify as spiritual. Thank you for sharing this story. I am a believer in the afterlife. There is just so much to this existence called life than can be found in most religions. I have pre-birth memories of me before this life, especially the future life planning stage and my purpose for this life. Few moments before I left to be born, I was sort of communicating with this person, who I perceived to be male and I remember telling him, 'I would remember this place while I'm there', because it is considered extra ordinary for a human person while on earth to remember their pre-existence before life. Next I was making sort of a hard impression of my last moments in my conscious so as to not forget my pre-existence (and purpose thereof). I was really excited to be coming down here. My memories have been with me since I was a child. I am very glad for these memories because I have been doing exactly what I came here for. I still also remember how long my current lifetime is supposed to last, not too long. Right now I am at 55% of my life length.

My mother passed away in 2011 and has come to me countless times since then, one time she told me something very important about this my life which I haven't forgotten.

This human life is only temporary. We are souls on a human journey, and not humans who happen to have a soul. Everybody chose to be here now at this time. We selected our current life circumstances based on the purpose of this life or what we were supposed to learn. Most of us were bound to forget any prior existence to enable us better focus on the life (sometimes difficult) ahead. Earth life is a hard knock life and the perfect catalyst and environment for soul growth.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter’s After-death Visit by chieveboy(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2017
bigfrancis21:

I am not an eckist nor religious but I identify as spiritual. Thank you for sharing this story. I am a believer in the afterlife. There is just so much to this existence called life than can be found in most religions. I have pre-birth memories of me before this life, especially the future life planning stage and my purpose for this life. Few moments before I left to be born, I was sort of communicating with this person, who I perceived to be male and I remember telling him, 'I would remember this place while I'm there', because it is considered extra ordinary for a human person while on earth to remember their pre-existence before life. Next I was making sort of a hard impression of my last moments in my conscious so as to not forget my pre-existence (and purpose thereof). I was really excited to be coming down here. My memories have been with me since I was a child. I am very glad for these memories because I have been doing exactly what I came here for. I still also remember how long my current lifetime is supposed to last, not too long. Right now I am at 55% of my life length.

My mother passed away in 2011 and has come to me countless times since then, one time she told me something very important about this my life which I haven't forgotten.

This human life is only temporary. We are souls on a human journey, and not humans who happen to have a soul. Everybody chose to be here now at this time. We selected our current life circumstances based on the purpose of this life or what we were supposed to learn. Most of us were bound to forget any prior existence to enable us better focus on the life (sometimes difficult) ahead. Earth life is a hard knock life and the perfect catalyst and environment for soul growth.

Wow, you got quite an experience. It is a fortunate thing to recall a 'pre-life' experience. This is an eye opener that it doesn't matter where you are (religiously) as far as you are for truth, it will reach you if you make the effort. Thanks for sharing smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Most Christians Fear & Respect Their "CLERGIES" More Than God Himself? / Please I Need Meanings To This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.