Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed (1943 Views)

The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 17, 2017
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has debunked media reports credited to him that the Presidency is still confused about who would assent to the 2017 budget even with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in charge of the country’s affairs.

Media reports had quoted the Minister as saying that the presidency is still unsure of who will assent to the budget as well as swearing-in of two Ministers-designate.

However, speaking with our correspondent, the Minister denies the claim. According to him, all he said was that the issue of who will sign the budget will be addressed once the budget is sent to the presidency.

“ No, I never said we are confused on who will assent to the budget. What I said was that when the budget is sent to the Presidency, the issue of who will sign it will be addressed.
http://independent.ng/never-said-confused-will-sign-2017-budget-lai-mohammed/

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by tollyboy5(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2017
ode! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Splinz(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2017
Is that Lie Mohammed?

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ugofr(f): 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
Rotfl
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by azerbaijanbase: 6:14pm On May 17, 2017
Choi.
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by naijaboy756: 6:19pm On May 17, 2017
The highest UP AND DAN party ever in the History of the universe and democracy....

APC...PROGRESS!!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by IgbosAreGreat(f): 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
we are almost entry june

what the hell is wrong with this people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ivandragon: 6:36pm On May 17, 2017
Lai is just being careful considering the prevailing circumstances.

there is presently no vacuum in government. the ag.President would simply communicate his findings to the diaspora president who would in turn assent to the VP signing it.

case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Etogist: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
Chai! There was a country .
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Etogist: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
Chai! There was a country .
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by kunlexy1759(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
Egbon Lai, u hv 2 becareful o.
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by locosis007(m): 4:34am On May 18, 2017
Lai Mohammed just keep reeling out double mouthed words, and debunk them later.

is it that he cannot talk straight or does he have "tongue in cheek syndrome".

abeg mr " lair Mohammed " pls spare us your media debunks and stunts..

1 Like

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:38am On May 18, 2017
locosis007:
Lai Mohammed just keep reeling out double mouthed words, and debunk them later.

is it that he cannot talk straight or does he have "tongue in cheek syndrome".

abeg mr " lair Mohammed " pls spare us your media debunks and stunts..
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ProWalker: 6:45am On May 18, 2017
This man call Lai is really sounding reallly silly
What is difficult in saying the President will sign or the Ag. President will sign if the President is not back by the time the Budget is transferred to the Presidency??
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by DLondonboiy: 7:05am On May 18, 2017
ivandragon:
Lai is just being careful considering the prevailing circumstances.

there is presently no vacuum in government. the ag.President would simply communicate his findings to the diaspora president who would in turn assent to the VP signing it.

case closed.

So you no hear say Bubu number has been switched off for over 1week now?
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by sinistermind(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2017
Baba's mouth is set on default lie... Mehn i really don't know where we her heading to in this country.
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Sunnycliff(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:

You have a degree in savagery. Can I be your protégé

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by BrutalJab: 7:33am On May 18, 2017
APC = CONFUSION
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by fergie001: 7:35am On May 18, 2017
Addressed to the Presidency?

WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by OBAGADAFFI: 7:35am On May 18, 2017
So who will sign the Budget in the Presidency. You don't know.
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Authoreety: 7:42am On May 18, 2017
Even hell is now scared of ds guys lies
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by timecapsule: 7:54am On May 18, 2017
OSIBANJO! OSIBANJO!! OSIBANJO!!! How many times did i called you. They have said that as BUHARI is not there that nobody is there, meaning that you are insignificant at the presidency there.

I will not remind you to watch you back, because i didn't know if you are an ABUBAKU (dieing with the king).
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 8:40am On May 18, 2017
timecapsule:
OSIBANJO! OSIBANJO!! OSIBANJO!!! How many times did i called you. They have said that as BUHARI is not there that nobody is there, meaning that you are insignificant at the presidency there.

I will not remind you to watch you back, because i didn't know if you are an ABUBAKU (dieing with the king).

Osinbajo has said he will sign the budget:

https://www.nairaland.com/3805397/osinbanjo-sign-2017-budget-presidency

Goandsiddan!
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by timecapsule: 9:36am On May 18, 2017
And you remain standing.
What is the information, the information minister give us before......?. Is the post of president and vice now vacant for LIE MOHAMED to make such comment before.
ModsWillKillNL:

Osinbajo has said he will sign the budget:

https://www.nairaland.com/3805397/osinbanjo-sign-2017-budget-presidency

Goandsiddan!

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Jabioro: 9:41am On May 18, 2017
We know that sir, and we know those behind the unscrupulous news but you too sir, your mouth runs in series..

1 Like

Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ivandragon: 10:36am On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:

lol.

well, am sure there are other ways the absentee president can be reached...
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by DLondonboiy: 10:41am On May 18, 2017
ivandragon:

lol.

well, am sure there are other ways the absentee president can be reached...

Name one!
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ivandragon: 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Name one!

a senior official can either travel to see him or contact the Nigerian Embassy & pass the message.
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by DLondonboiy: 1:05pm On May 18, 2017
ivandragon:

a senior official can either travel to see him or contact the Nigerian Embassy & pass the message.

E be like you no even dey understand wetin dey happen...

Nobody sees Buhari..
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by ivandragon: 4:20pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:

E be like you no even dey understand wetin dey happen...
Nobody sees Buhari..

lol...
I know you are just been mischievous, so I will leave it at that.
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Kemperor: 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
Mayday Mayday!!

Who is the Presidency

Over
Re: I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed by Adebayo4all: 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
say no to recession

check my sign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai! What A Visiting Frenchman Said About The Igbos In The Nineteenth Century / News Updates From Akwa Ibom / How Can Southern Kaduna Join Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.