Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (47891 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by bestpunterever: 8:04am On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:

People like you are more reason why I despise afonja mooozlems. See how you just exposed your ignorance for the whole world to see.

Who is the first executive vice President of Nigeria ?. Google can help you.
But let it sink inside your ewedu empty dry skull that Yoruba Muslim can never be president of this country even in the next hundred years. (if Nigeria won't break into pieces).
Stop embarrassing yourself.
people from deserted red mud enclaves will never cease to show their stupidity, what is afonja moslem? Now Get this fact to yah flat apu head, we yoruba are not divided, muslim or christian or traditional. we are not like u children of hate..
U will always be a slaves in this country. U seek for freedom u die.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:12am On May 18, 2017
malton:
Dumb animals who do not know when it is wise to speak what.

I respect old people no matter how annoying they’re being.

But you see, Ango Abdullahi and his cohort always talk stupid. Of all the things he has been saying since I was old enough to think for myself, I can count on one hand the number of times he has made sense.

He has shiiit crazy opinions on everything. He thinks that by the virtue of having lived through the era of northern hegemony, he can talk however much trash he likes.

On top of losing physical abilities, the man seems to have lost logical abilities too.

When it's them ruling, the Hausa/Fulani pretend not to understand the concept of taking turns. Now, all of a sudden they know the concept better than everyone else.

The thing I hate about these puerile, profoundly useless northern old guard, is that they demand to have their problem seen to immediately as if addressing their maids. From giving ultimatums to issuing threats, and now this? Who the fu#k do they think they are to decide who gets what?

If Osibanjo decides to contest today, he'll win, and there's nothing you bastards can do about it.

Hella annoying and idiotic fellows! Whoever made them the mouthpiece of the people.
Most annoying parts I read; where he Said north has highest population and landmarks than the south. I was expecting him to mention one single resources they ever brought to take for benchmark.
Resources in the south have been controlled by the northern politicians.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ModsWillKillNL: 8:23am On May 18, 2017
kelechi17:
are u sure he is acting president because lai Mohammed today said there is no one to sign the budget wen d coordinator was supposed to..u can read vanguard newspaper now to get enlightened

Have you seen the thread below?

https://www.nairaland.com/3805397/osinbanjo-sign-2017-budget-presidency

The Professor of Law is smarter than you flatiyeasterners and any cabal... grin

Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ModsWillKillNL: 8:26am On May 18, 2017
Odingo1:

Afonjas are slaves to the north,flattieyeasterners are the boss men,they dont sit on the fence and bow to the winner of a battle,they go out to do the battle and bear the consequences.

Do slaves rule?

Come on, flatiyeasterners are the real slaves, they never rule! grin

And yes, they will always bear the consequence of their foolish, not-well-thought-out actions which has made them 3rd class citizens (i.e. slaves) according to Orji Uzor Kalu (2013). grin cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:27am On May 18, 2017
Odingo1:

They are not saying that if something happen to Buhari that Osinbajo will not take over,they are saying that Osinbajo cant contest in 2019 as a presidential candidate under APC,they are right because yoruba should not be greedy,other tribes should take their own turn of Nigeria presidency before yoruba people again.

APC is not controlled only by northerners.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 8:30am On May 18, 2017
bestpunterever:
people from deserted red mud enclaves will never cease to show their stupidity, what is afonja moslem? Now Get this fact to yah flat apu head, we yoruba are not divided, muslim or christian or traditional. we are not like u children of hate..

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 8:37am On May 18, 2017
bestpunterever:

Someone that doesn't know the first executive vice president of Nigeria

Someone that doesn't know that there is great dichotomy between Yoruba Christians and Muslims
You are intellectually dry and has nothing to give the society. Even kids know these things.
Now tell me, is there any good thing that can come from you since you are not knowledgeable enough to know the obvious ?
I am sure you are not even aware that your masters up north have started threatening Osibanjo that he won't succeed Buhari come 2019, and none of your brothers have said or done anything about it. Anyways, that's one characteristics of slaves ,you don't challenge your masters. Try it, what happened to Abiola would be a child's play to compare with what will happen to that person. Cowards/slaves.

You lack knowledge, more reason why you told me no Igbo has been President or Vc.

You must be dry upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by orisa37: 8:38am On May 18, 2017
faseblex:

The Northern Elders Forum has maintained that the North must retain the presidency if Buhari's failing health prevents him from seeking re-election in 2019.
While speaking in an exclusive interview with New Telegraph, the spokesman of Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Professor Ango Abdullahi, disclosed that should President Muhammadu Buhari’s failing health prevents him from seeking re-election in 2019, the North must retain the presidency.

The elder statesman stressed that the region must be allowed to field a presidential candidate through the All Progressives Congress (APC), in 2019 should Buhari fail to seek re-election.

He said in the situation of any eventuality, the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo should be allowed to complete the current tenure but will not be allowed to contest in 2019.

Abdullahi said, “The constitutional provision says that in the event that the president dies in office or becomes incapacitated for one reason or the other and cannot perform the duties of his office, he will be succeeded by the Vice president.

“But no one is in a position to know at what point he is going to recover fully and come back to office, or whether the unexpected could happen. The northern elders insist that Osinbajo cannot replace Buhari in 2019

“If the worst case scenario happens, and Buhari is not back on seat, the constitution is very clear that the vice president takes over.

“And what we then expect is that he will take that tenure to its logical end and from there, the politics of power sharing will take precedence over anything else.

“When the unexpected happens, in 2019 we will be back to our position that the north should be treated equitably and fairly. And we expect that another northern candidate will emerge as presidential candidate on the platform of APC.”

Abdullahi lamented that the north is still marginalized in spite of the fact that Buhari is president. “To be fair and truly honest, I will say that yes, our expectations have been far above what we saw on ground. Meaning that what we were expecting from this government in terms of equity and justice to the north has not materialized up till now,” he said.

According to him, the North is still being cheated in spite of the fact that one of its own is president.

“For example, if you look at both the 2016 and 2017 budgets, if you combine capital and recurrent expenditures for both years, the North took roughly 30 per cent in spite of the fact that everybody knows that even if it’s by one per cent, the north is more populated than the South. Even in terms of landmass, the North constitutes 75 per cent of the landmass of this country,” he pointed out.

The NEF spokesman blamed Buhari for giving key ministries in his administration to southerners “who don’t feel shy of looking after themselves first before the North, even if it’s on second thoughts.”

Abdullahi said that some of the projects that should improve the living standard in the North have been abandoned even by this administration.

“Take, for example, the Mambila Power Project, the dredging of River Niger, the Ajaokuta Steel and so on. Of course, you can also blame past northern leaders who were in power when these projects were just brushed

SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/osinbajo-will-not-be-allowed-to-replace.html

Register Northern Elders Forum Party, so we can understand you better.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by bestpunterever: 9:10am On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:

Someone that doesn't know the first executive vice president of Nigeria

Someone that doesn't know that there is great dichotomy between Yoruba Christians and Muslims
You are intellectually dry and has nothing to give the society. Even kids know these things.
Now tell me, is there any good thing that can come from you since you are not knowledgeable enough to know the obvious ?
I am sure you are not even aware that your masters up north have started threatening Osibanjo that he won't succeed Buhari come 2019, and none of your brothers have said or done anything about it. Anyways, that's one characteristics of slaves ,you don't challenge your masters. Try it, what happened to Abiola would be a child's play to compare with what will happen to that person. Cowards/slaves.

You lack knowledge, more reason why you told me no Igbo has been President or Vc.

You must be dry upstairs.
ure a big fool, if hausa threatening yoruba, how is that one is your father's problem? Your mothers and sisters been raped by fulanis in enugu, u have nothing to say about that..
Your brothers been killed by yah self claimed Zoo's soldiers while agitating for a mirage biafra republic, u have nothing to say. I said u guys are incorrigible rascal

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by tinktanker: 9:22am On May 18, 2017
Totti9:
Our people should stop all this nonsense behavior in each thread here, you guys shouldn't turn every thread here to yoruba v igbo fight, you shouldn't write for the sake u know how to write i can see nkem and co posting unnecessary jargons here already i don't see any were East is mentioned in this thread now, you guys should learn to mind ur business stop breeding hatred
its obvious we are not one at heart. Nigerians case is divided we stand n definitely one day divided we will fall
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 9:26am On May 18, 2017
bestpunterever:
ure a big fool, if hausa threatening yoruba, how is that one is your father's problem? Mothers and sisters been raped by fulanis in enugu, u have nothing to say about that..
Your brothers been killed by yah self claimed Zoo's soldiers, u have nothing to say. I said u guys are incorrigible rascal

Yes ,your foolishness is not competing with any. Afonjas are incorrigible that's why you have been turned to perpetual slaves even when the history is there for you to learn from.

You people are synonymous within use and dump. @bokis will use you to achieve their target and dump you afterwards, if you talk they will threaten you, if you challenge them they will incarcerate you to
or eliminate you
like slaves you are. Its has already started happening, northerns threatening Osibanjo that he won't succeed Buhari come 2019.

Perpetual slaves that can never challenge their masters despite all the ill treatment.
Anyways, cowardice is one of your identity not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by bhankyskillz(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2017
malton:
Dumb animals who do not know when it is wise to speak what.

I respect old people no matter how annoying they’re being.

But you see, Ango Abdullahi and his cohort always talk stupid. Of all the things he has been saying since I was old enough to think for myself, I can count on one hand the number of times he has made sense.

He has shiiit crazy opinions on everything. He thinks that by the virtue of having lived through the era of northern hegemony, he can talk however much trash he likes.

On top of losing physical abilities, the man seems to have lost logical abilities too.

When it's them ruling, the Hausa/Fulani pretend not to understand the concept of taking turns. Now, all of a sudden they know the concept better than everyone else.

The thing I hate about these puerile, profoundly useless northern old guard, is that they demand to have their problem seen to immediately as if addressing their maids. From giving ultimatums to issuing threats, and now this? Who the fu#k do they think they are to decide who gets what?

If Osibanjo decides to contest today, he'll win, and there's nothing you bastards can do about it.

Hella annoying and idiotic fellows! Whoever made them the mouthpiece of the people.

Chop knuckle guy. This is what I call TOP TOP sense making. This deranged northerners see Nigeria as their conquered territory. They are currently the source of our problems. Power belongs to us all. If Prof. Osibanjo or any other candidate be it IPOB or Afonja decides to contest due to popular demand who the heck are they to say no. The best they can do is produce another semi illiterate to rule.
Very stupid megalomaniacs who think they have the sole right of leadership. If they are hell bent on ruling let them break off from the nigeria and be ruling their desert and cattles. This country is nobody's sole property. May the best man for the job win, be it yoruba, ibo, hausa or wherever

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by bestpunterever: 9:39am On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:

Yes ,your foolishness is not competing with any. Afonjas are incorrigible that's why you have been turned to perpetual slaves even when the history is there for you to learn from.

You people are synonymous within use and dump. @bokis will use you to achieve their target and dump you afterwards, if you talk they will threaten you, if you challenge them they will incarcerate you to
like slaves.

Perpetual slaves that can never challenge their masters despite all the ill treatment.
Anyways, cowardice is one of your identity.
don't die because of afonja, you re the real slave, let's talk about how dey killed yah brothers and rape yah sisters in enugu..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by cookiejar99(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2017
Like it's thier right...what happend to a free and fair election??the people voting for who they think is qualified??only in nigeria..them open mouth they yan rubbish..anybody can contest na who we like to vote na im we go vote..make them go sitdon
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 9:47am On May 18, 2017
bestpunterever:
don't die because of afonja, you re the real slave, let's talk about how dey killed yah brothers and rape yah sisters in enugu..

Its better to die for something that to live for nothing. You people are living for nothing hence, the slavery. You lack balls. Stand up for once and challenge those tormenting you and your people.
Journey of a thousand mile begins with a step stand up today and fight your lords.

Igbos have been refused to be used the way they play you guys like ball, hence the rivalry. They can never coup with left over food which your people are use to.
perpetual slaves you your people are.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by oyimaliski: 9:47am On May 18, 2017
Hope another June 12 and its sad ending won't occur.

In anyways ... The Yoruba's. Only have mouth. No action. They will chicken out in case of eventuality

Come 2019,,.. The unholy marriage of the north and SW will be a divorce.

The beautiful bride will be the SS And SE.... I pray they marry the north so Yoruba's would know how it feels to betray ones long standing ally.

The battle drum is beginning to resonate

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by malton: 10:13am On May 18, 2017
bhankyskillz:

Chop knuckle guy. This is what I call TOP TOP sense making. This deranged northerners see Nigeria as their conquered territory. They are currently the source of our problems. Power belongs to us all. If Prof. Osibanjo or any other candidate be it IPOB or Afonja decides to contest due to popular demand who the heck are they to say no. The best they can do is produce another semi illiterate to rule.
Very stupid megalomaniacs who think they have the sole right of leadership. If they are hell bent on ruling let them break off from the nigeria and be ruling their desert and cattles. This country is nobody's sole property. May the best man for the job win, be it yoruba, ibo, hausa or wherever

Well said, bro.

The problem has been a lack of cooperation among people of the middle belt, ss, sw, and se extractions. If we all sing with one voice, those nonentities will feel the heat and realize what they really are - insignificant.

The major sell outs are my people in the middle belt.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Jj222(f): 10:48am On May 18, 2017
I think the best thing to do is to pray for life n good health not power. dat was how buhari fooled him self , is he talking about power again No .but for good health. let's stop all this fight and pray to God to give us good leader because we Nigerians have suffered in d hands of our leaders. let all d youths unit n stand for d gud of us all. our leaders kno n help their family's they don't care if u spoke same language wit them; they don't even feed or help they tribal people like you n I.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ameynuJR(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Im from Nas state...to be sincere i hate most of those northern elders...they're aren't worth that name "Elder" believe me those so called northern elders are great enemies of the north. you'll never see any of their family living in north...they're all living abroad and some are residing in Abuja.
if you can recall back during Yardua/Jonathan regime they were wailing and struggling for any means to oust GEJ from his position in other to retain power after Yaradua....Brave GEJ pump national cake to them.. grin grin grin and nobody heard them again instead they drummed support for him. the same tactics they're trying to apply on Prof. Osinbanjo to fill their greedy pockets and later you'll see headlines like "North declare support for Osinbanjo 2019" with their "burukututu" pot belly grin grin grin

Biko no mind my grammatical blunders cool
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kelechi17(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Superrman:
We all know and i know that day is coming when sw,ss and se will come together then it'll be game over for the north
d east and south south are togeda its d west dat we are waiting for to have some senses
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by samiroyal: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
naijaboy756:
You claim intelligence yet voted for and support a dullard per excellence....your case is pathetic

and you believed all the Westerners cast their vote for buhari? don't always think narrowly. and even if they, what is the difference between buhari and shagari (which some of you voted for)
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kelechi17(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2017
bestpunterever:
OK I've been trying to make som peace wit you Yoruba's but it seems you people hate us ibos even more dan we dislike u ppl ..to hell wit southern unity ..u ppl can go and die ...using d Fulani murdering of innocent women as a joke really shows hw deranged you have become ..u jus added one more e soldier against you...afonjas
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ejiksman4sureyahoocom(m): 12:07pm On May 18, 2017
These Northerners are just thinking that Nigeria must be controlled by them every time. God is a mystery

Talking of power sharing, when the President, Senate President, and Speaker of House are Northerners, nothing left for the South and yet proudly talking of a northerner replacing Buhari in case of eventuality.
Nawao, I think they need serious moral coaching
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Superrman: 12:56pm On May 18, 2017
kelechi17:
d east and south south are togeda its d west dat we are waiting for to have some senses
You're very very stupid for this statement, that's why i dont f*ck with you pple. Very rude and senseless bastardss

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by TolaniLuv: 1:40pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=naijaboy756 post=56627475]If Jonathan was clueless, you voted for a clue-full person and the result is evident everywhere in Nigeria

So?? If we didn't vote out Cluessless Jonathan how we gonna know all this missing money ? All the money stole how we gonna know??

People make mistake, and now we need a good candidate for 2019!! It doesn't even change the fact that we will still have bad roads, no light , no security! Ain't nothing gon change

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by gGGODDd(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2017
beautiful232:

Lol,that's me..I'm in Lagos island
Alright. am over here in Delta state. how bout we get sum private conversation? That hurt you?
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by bestpunterever: 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:

Its better to die for something that to live for nothing. You people are living for nothing hence, the slavery. You lack balls. Stand up for once and challenge those tormenting you and your people.
Journey of a thousand mile begins with a step stand up today and fight your lords.

Igbos have been refused to be used the way they play you guys like ball, hence the rivalry. They can never coup with left over food which your people are use to.
perpetual slaves you your people are.
then go kill yah self.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by blackprowler: 11:08pm On May 18, 2017
Nigerians are apes ans Nigeria is a jungle. From professor to ordinary man on the street Nigerians are 99.999% apes. I won't bother with explanations. Go and read my career of commenting on nairaland
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Daboomb: 6:39am On May 19, 2017
oyimaliski:
Hope another June 12 and its sad ending won't occur.

In anyways ... The Yoruba's. Only have mouth. No action. They will chicken out in case of eventuality

Come 2019,,.. The unholy marriage of the north and SW will be a divorce.

The beautiful bride will be the SS And SE.... I pray they marry the north so Yoruba's would know how it feels to betray ones long standing ally.

The battle drum is beginning to resonate

The North know you better than you know yourselves! grin grin
Do you still wonder why they will trust a S/Westerner to be President, many times over but can never allow any Beerfraud near Aso Rock? tongue tongue

Beerfrauds that have mouth, we saw what their Chesting-beating mouth has earned them:

- Their Lord, Ojukwu, with all his mouth, ran away to Ivory Coast, dressed like a women. h elater came back begging and was singing the Nigerian National Anthem like a Parrot! grin
- Despite all their "have mouth", over 3million Beerfrauds were slaughtered like chickens, yet they could not do anything about it till today?
-Despite their loud mouth., Flattyheaddys have been begging their Hausa Masters to set them free, since 1967, till date! Who mouth eep?
- Despite all the mouth they have, they are always been under the rule of Mallams, since they misbehaved in 1965!
- Upon all their 'have mouth', they could not storm Kudje prison to release Nnamdi Kanu or even release Andy Ubah who is currently Kudje landlord
- With all their mouth, not a single one of them was able to go and collect their jail-bird leader, Nnamdi... it took two Afonjas to do so!

Shameless, Cry-cry babies begging for freedom! grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Daboomb: 6:43am On May 19, 2017
kelechi17:
OK I've been trying to make som peace wit you Yoruba's but it seems you people hate us ibos even more dan we dislike u ppl ..to hell wit southern unity ..u ppl can go and die ...using d Fulani murdering of innocent women as a joke really shows hw deranged you have become ..u jus added one more e soldier against you...afonjas

Shut your silly, Apu-filled head joor!

When he was insulting the Yoruba guy since, your flat head without brain did not tell you to caution him then, its now you are foaming from the mouth like a rabid dog?

No be only E-soldeir, you for carry gun go help your family that Herdsmen are raping and murdering in Enugu
grin
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by nku5: 7:31am On May 20, 2017
Excuzeme:

True federalism is not synonymous with Secession!

Tinubu has always asked for that, from the days of OBJ.

Stewpid BeerFraud Igbo! Loosers!
tongue tongue

See primary school sense. Tinubu's strength is built on ignorance and senseless bigotry like this. Tinubu who was the first person to attack the 2014 National Conference and deny South West fiscal federalism because he was hoping to be where Osinbajo is now grin grin

Clowns and slaves everywhere one looks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.