Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (47898 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

That picture of the idiot ? grin
He is either actually sick in his brain or he is another liar like all of your his slaves grin
I will e-murder you here tonite
At the end of the day, you will go home hungry grin
See how you have started vibrating at the mention of the name Nnamdi Kanu who gives you sleepiness night.
Are you sure you are stable ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by klax(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:

Shattap. Your Afonjas short-sighted decision to elect Buhari is affecting everyone including Igbos. So they have a say to call you out for your BS. Afonjas are singlehandedly responsible for dragging this country backwards

Bro are you sick or madden mad or mad madden So Imo state plus Okorocha are from SW? So Ngige, Ken Nnamani and his foolish followers are from SW Biko nwanne get lost ok. East are the real slave to tell the truth. Or you forgot last Imo state election how my people are carrying witchcraft broom.everywhere and ready to die for Apc.

What the man said same was said to gej did heaven fall then? Hell No gej still ends up as president so what the hell is all your blabla Afonja craps. Use your sense stopping spewing pooh.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
they should be ready to have their own country. i think it will be nice to have a North nigeria and south nigeria as two different countries. the northern elders can enjoy their desert.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by AngelicBeing: 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
sad
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Dinobi77: 8:11pm On May 17, 2017
Of course, they own Nigeria so whatever they say happen. This is one of the reasons why we re still where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 8:12pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

See how you have started vibrating at the mention of the name Nnamdi Kanu who gives you sleepiness night.
Are you sure you are stable ?

Lmao
You Biafran are just so so stupid!! Someone with zero influence outside his ibo enclave? Are you ok?? grin
Well your result is out

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 17, 2017
mannobi:
This northerners need another lesson
Supported but not an Afonja...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nkem4040: 8:12pm On May 17, 2017
whitebeard:
are u kidding me...KANU just invited the north to join Biafra..u guys are together..!! so u can see the bullshit your fellow biafrans are making..!! keep supporting them "it in u"

Are you pained that he didn't invite you afonjas? Segun Whitebeards, tell me and I won't tell anybody, you want to join Biafraa right?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nkem4040: 8:12pm On May 17, 2017
klax:
[s]

Bro are you sick or madden mad or mad madden So Imo state plus Okorocha are from SW? So Ngige, Ken Nnamani and his foolish followers are from SW Biko nwanne get lost ok. East are the real slave to tell the truth. Or you forgot last Imo state election how my people are carrying witchcraft broom.everywhere and ready to die for Apc.

What the man said same was said to gej did heaven fall then? Hell No gej still ends up as president so what the hell is all your blabla Afonja craps. Use your sense stopping spewing pooh.[/s]
Afonja

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by mikeweezy(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2017
good for the west what will brown teeth do naw him can't fight his master cos them are always made to respect and dance to their tune ......wetin concern me middle belt wey fulani want funish us with this matter sef ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by rainylad(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2017
Phoenix6278:
Ango Abdullahi's sense of entitlement is baffling and to think he is a professor is just mind boggling. All he is concerned about is power sharing meanwhile the country is in dire need of serious development.
2019 is sure going to be interesting but one thing is certain ,Nigerians are becoming less and less driven by sentiments and at some point , questions like "how can we move this country forward?" will replace questions like " what region will the president come from?"
and when Nigerians start making decisions based on asking the right questions , there's nothing he or the forum can do about it .

..Story for the press.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2017
This is no news.
If Jonathan had respected the gentleman agreement within the PDP, then the North would have completed their 8 years in 2015 and now we will be discussing 8 years of Southern Presidency.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by omoseth(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
The question these so called northern elders should asked themselves is: what have the north done with power for over 30 years they held sway? Absolute nothing! They should preoccupy themselves with something meaningful to do and not heat up the already heated polity with their primordial sentiment. Times are changing,France just elected a young man as president,canada also pride itself of having one. Yeye dey smell..

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by PREBuhari2019: 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
Nigerians are looking for who will sign the 2017 budget. 2019 is still far and i hate this 2019 distraction.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2017
Talk is cheap...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by PinocchioDMZ: 8:17pm On May 17, 2017
Why are the Hausas like this? They are selfish and senseless . They destroyed this our beloved country and they want to do more arm. God will not allow that.

I reject any Northern person come 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by babadem2much(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2017
Who are this people speaking for?

Am a Northerner and will never subscribe to this nonsense, Osibanjo is the reason Buhari is there so OSIBANJO all the way 2019... When time reach we go see who go stop am because BaBA will surely support him..

Northern elders forum you guys are on your own

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by chigoziem10(f): 8:17pm On May 17, 2017
Is that seat hereditary, I mean an inheritance for the norths?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 8:18pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Lmao
You Biafran are just so so stupid!! Someone with zero influence outside his ibo enclave? Are you ok?? grin
Well your result is out
Which result ?..I think your brain must have shifted for you to start saying something else.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by xto2020: 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
S[b][/b]
faseblex:
[img]http://www.tori.ng/userfiles/image/2017/may/
rainylad post=56618288:

..Story for the press.
Abdullahi, disclosed that should President Muhammadu Buhari’s failing health prevents him from seeking re-election in 2019, the North must retain the presidency.sha na only Una fit the presidency

The elder statesman stressed that the region must be allowed to field a presidential candidate through the All Progressives Congress (APC), in 2019 should Buhari fail to seek re-election.

He said in the situation of any eventuality, the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo should be allowed to complete the current tenure but will not be allowed to contest in 2019.

Abdullahi said, “The constitutional provision says that in the event that the president dies in office or becomes incapacitated for one reason or the other and cannot perform the duties of his office, he will be succeeded by the Vice president.

“But no one is in a position to know at what point he is going to recover fully and come back to office, or whether the unexpected could happen. The northern elders insist that Osinbajo cannot replace Buhari in 2019

“If the worst case scenario happens, and Buhari is not back on seat, the constitution is very clear that the vice president takes over.

“And what we then expect is that he will take that tenure to its logical end and from there, the politics of power sharing will take precedence over anything else.

“When the unexpected happens, in 2019 we will be back to our position that the north should be treated equitably and fairly. And we expect that another northern candidate will emerge as presidential candidate on the platform of APC.”

Abdullahi lamented that the north is still marginalized in spite of the fact that Buhari is president. “To be fair and truly honest, I will say that yes, our expectations have been far above what we saw on ground. Meaning that what we were expecting from this government in terms of equity and justice to the north has not materialized up till now,” he said.

According to him, the North is still being cheated in spite of the fact that one of its own is president.

“For example, if you look at both the 2016 and 2017 budgets, if you combine capital and recurrent expenditures for both years, the North took roughly 30 per cent in spite of the fact that everybody knows that even if it’s by one per cent, the north is more populated than the South. Even in terms of landmass, the North constitutes 75 per cent of the landmass of this country,” he pointed out.

The NEF spokesman blamed Buhari for giving key ministries in his administration to southerners “who don’t feel shy of looking after themselves first before the North, even if it’s on second thoughts.”

Abdullahi said that some of the projects that should improve the living standard in the North have been abandoned even by this administration.

“Take, for example, the Mambila Power Project, the dredging of River Niger, the Ajaokuta Steel abajo-will-not-be-allowed-to-replace.html
sha na only fit the presidency
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
The whole bitter truth that our Eastern brothers will have to live with is that whether they like it or not, a northerner will still rule over them in 2019 as the PDP and APC have decided to pick only northern presidential candidates. So from all angles, u are still slaves to the north.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by klax(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
The man or the northern whatever has the right to say whatever when the time we shall see. Every body is entitle to his opinion.

Either they like it or not if buhari fail to carry on Osibanjo will carry on till 2019 from commissioner to Vice president to acting president to president is it not better than my own tribe who all they know is to call SW names and yet they will never smell Aso Rock for ever I repeat for ever they have used their hands to relegated themselvess to a spectators in Nigeria ruling class and still beating their chests around.

You called people who has be ruling Nigeria a slave please are your senses working at all Slave rule over you the so called master and to you that is a glorious things isn't. My people pls sshrraapp and go get senses.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 8:20pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Lmao
Well your result is out
Which result ?. I think your brain must have shifted for you to start saying something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by babestella: 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
Even Aboki will run away from this thread, their elder have goofed. Siiiiiiiiilllllllly dunkeys, they talk before they think. God will bring the North to its knees, soon and very soon.

All of them hypocritical elites cruising fancy cars should ready to face full blown sharia fully implemented by Boko haram because that is their destination, they can't run away from it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 8:22pm On May 17, 2017
babadem2much:
Who are this people speaking for?

Am a Northerner and will never subscribe to this nonsense, Osibanjo is the reason Buhari is there so OSIBANJO all the way 2019... When time reach we go see who go stop am because BaBA will surely support him..

Northern elders forum you guys are on your own
It will be an injustice for Osinbajo to contest in 2019,yoruba have their 8 years already,other tribes should have their own,yoruba shouldnt be greedy.If yoruba try it, the northern candidate of PDP will win the election.Yoruba people vote cant make osinbajo president.
For your mind Buhari like Osinbajo pass his Fulani-Hausa people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by anyebedgreat: 8:23pm On May 17, 2017
The man talking is not a member of the APC. He doesn't have a say in who will be the presidential flag bearer of apc in 2019. If Buhari isn't running, he will endorse Osibande and once he does that, Osibanjo will get 90% nothern votes. Notherners are enlightened when it comes to politics. They know who does and who does not have the interest of the country at heart. An average fulani man listening to his small radio in the bush is smarter in terms of politics than the ibo man listening to flavor and nigga raw throughout the day in his shop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by xto2020: 8:24pm On May 17, 2017
Sha na only Una fit the presidency ba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by nkwuocha1: 8:25pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin

I dey for my 4 by 4 shop dey observe. This one na husband and wife matter, no need to put mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by FLYFIRE(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb talk.
Yours is the 'idiot' talk bro. We told una but you guys love to lick a.ss. Gather the z-team & lick now...food don land.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by klax(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:

Afonja

Hahahahaha you make me laugh who is Afonja? So anyone who refused to buy your silly idea is Afonja isn't

I'm ashamed of you I swear. I have always said it over and over if you like call me Afonja or afonjo or Afonju I dont give a pooh but to hide the truth and follow people simply because they are my tribe when I'm rest sure what they are saying make no sense bro biko mbanu far from it ok get that today.

A slave can not be the president and be ruling over his master bro the equation make no sense. Afonja are slave and you are not and yet keep ruling over you pls work the equation again if your analysis make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Xkalaban(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Obo!

This is not what the flattieyeasterners are itching to hear from their abooki masters.

They are waiting to hear things like:

1. Osinbajo must resign to pave way for another northerner

2. Military should prevent Osinbajo from becoming president

Sorry pathetic flatttieyeasterners, the abokkis are smarter than you all.

In 2019, Nigerians will decide and Osinbajo CANNOT be disenfranchised.

Wrong!!!!!

It's only a fool who'd want to be ruled by power hungry illiterates rather than a learned Prof who's also humble and God fearing.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by metorichmond(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.