Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget (563 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by sirequity(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
THE Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has debunked media reports claiming that he said the federal government does not know who will sign the 2017 budget.

In a statement issued to newsmen on Wednesday by his Special Adviser, Segun Adeyemi, the Minister said he was misrepresented in the statement, maintaining that such statement was a malicious misrepresentation of what transpired at the post-Federal Executive Council Meeting press briefing earlier today.

“Our attention has been drawn to a story in a section of the media quoting the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, as saying ”we don’t know who will sign the 2017 budget”.

“This quote is a malicious misrepresentation of what transpired at the post-Federal Executive Council Meeting press briefing on Wednesday, 17 May 2017.”

“When the Minister was asked a question relating to the signing of the 2017 Budget, his response was: ”When it is transmitted to the Presidency, the issue will be addressed.”.

“Anything beyond that response amounts to deliberate mischief and should be ignored.”

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/05/lai-mohammed-never-said-fg-doesnt-know-wholl-sign-2017-budget/
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by nNEOo(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2017
lier so you want to deny now abi?....

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
Dis man matter don tire me grin

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by sirequity(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by mbaboy(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
Says one thing today denies it tomorrow.... Am just tired of this man
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2017
Lie Mohammed grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by perfectchoice(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2017
So Lai tell us, who will sign the budget??

So the issue need to be addressed, while the entire nation will be waiting.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by Alariwo2: 10:28pm On May 17, 2017
Don't mind Igbos jare.. they are the mischief makers in Nigeria

or maybe they want their albino savior to sign budget.. confused people
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Never Said FG Doesn’t Know Who’ll Sign 2017 Budget by Mynd44: 11:24pm On May 17, 2017

The Entity Called Nigeria By Baba Ali Mustapha / Fayose's Panel Is Simply An Exercise In Futility - Fayemi / Channels TV Loses State House Correspondent, Chukwuma Onuekwusi. Http:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8