Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197128 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kumen2011: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
I would like to know the cheapest, safest and easiest way to ship goods from Nigeria to the United States .
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by SCEPTREGLOBAL(m): 3:11am On Mar 17, 2012
Hi All if you come to USA Texas Houston and all surrounding areas and you need to buy a House or Rent one kindly contact Mr Okeowo on 2812358932 Im a Realtor with Realm Real Estate here in Katy Texas. Thank you
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jankaraman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
To ship anything from anywhere in the USA to anywhere in Nigeria visit www.speedpack.us delivery 5 to 10 workdays. Lagos 5 workdays US HQ call 770 938 6601. Lagos office 08023108709
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by afro123: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
I recently use Boacon Synergy Inc to ship from Columbus (USA) to Port Harcourt (Nigeria). These guys are the very best. The have an office at Ikeja and the rate was good. I actually got a good deal. They have a website www.boaconsynergy.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by julietnosayaba3: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
My felow nigerians,pls whatever you do,stay away from mr.donatus and his galaxy cargo in los angeles on main street in the district,thus ibo man is a 419,he steals peoples goods and sells them in lagos oooooo! A word is enough for the wise,its people like him that give nigerians a bad name and make you regrt working with your own people,I knw there must be trust worthy nigerians working hard and shipping goods honestly but this man is a bad apple,we paid him to air freight goods for us but for over a month its been all kinds of stories,the only story we have not heared is that obama has band goods from leaving u.s to nigeria,the idiot theif will not even answer our calls anymore,pls boycott his business and help spread the word,this business is a fraud and we will follow with legal action,also I looked him up on the internet and found out that others have put up reivews about lost goods with this man,I should have done my home work befoe parting with my goods and money.pls don't let same happen to you my people ooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kcatetra(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
Well i decided to share ma own experiences. I am also a business man and ship in all sorts ranging from phone cases to laptops. Neva done a car or container shipping tho, strictly airfreight

IMPEX: ive used them, they are quite reliable, always ship out on thursdays. Problems arise in Nigeria when they try to clear. I have dis feeling they land in mayb Togo or Ghana and drive the goods down to Lagos, i may be wrong but their delivery time of about a week is fair enuf. Note they only ship out on thursdays last i checked.

XPEDITED: ah, my very good friends. they are quite reliable, do free pickup for me in NY from a friend. tho the three times i used them, my shipment neva came on time. sheduled delivery is 2-3 weeks except u were lucky enuf to get ur items to them just two days b4 they have agglomerated enuf to ship out. i believe low customers is their main issue but a good customer care (the first shipment was sent free due to the delay) helps a lot. would def use again for less priority parcels

ALLWORLD: currently in test phase. i have sent them my package, was delayed due to easter holidays. got an invoice for about $212 (with a ps3 and a laptop in it coupled with about 6 shoe boxes and a lot of other electronics) which i think is fair. cheapest price per lb out there ($3.12), wonderful customer care in a certain DJ chap. wat else can i say? all i hope is that i get a call to pickup by say monday/tuesday and i wud give them a stellar performance.

The truth is that no freight forwarder is gonna ship out only ur items if its less than say 50kg, they need to agglomerate. as such, u need to find a company that has customers, yet no figure on its minimum shipping weight. Allworld and Xpedited kill it for me (IMPEX has a 5lbs minimum weight). Corporate Messengers is also a nice company, ive heard reviews, neva used them. would probably try them if Allworld screw me over (which i heavily doubt)

All in all i think ma preference is

Allworld - Xpedited - Impex/Corporate Messengers (cos of their minimum policy)

U should also know Nigerian customs are asses! one week NAHCO & FAAN were arguing about new policies so shut down the airport!! stuff like this creates delays and ur companies can only say 'we are sorry, the goods have been delayed for some reason' u have to be patient. i have neva lost any goods via Xpedited or Impex we thank God. U can consider all these companies locations too, if u have a friend in say NY, Allworld and Xpedited wud be splendid. NJ residents wud use IMPEX. for other state capitals, try Corporate Messengers as they have quite a branch network.

Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kcatetra(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
UPDATE: Allworld just called for pick up...thats 4 days (Monday Pickup to Saturday) i am in love already....wud update if my goods are tampered wit which i doubt

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by nnamdistan: 3:08am On Apr 21, 2012
pls what is the link to allword website, kcatetra?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kcatetra(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2012
http://www.allworldinternational.com/

Ive got 3 shipments in the space of 2weeks.....now thats wonderful.

Ive noticed all these freighters have very poor websites lol....dont let their website fool u, they are freaking efficient. IMPEX has d most details on their websit yet they experience delays every now and then
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by nnamdistan: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
man, i dunno, getting a properly designed website is very cheap. I looked at two other shippers and their websites are properly done, even with a shipping calculator. I feel in the interests of transparency,you should either disclose your rates, or provide a shipping calculator. why should i have to email you for a quote? aascargo.com has both a quote calculator and their shipping rates clearly stated. cargoatlantic.com does not state rates, but has a proper shipping calculator as well. just that professionalism alone is impressive. has anyone of you used either? I am gonna try one of them out and see how they do. I would love to do allworldinternational.com but i am really disappointed by the lack of clear information on their site as well as lackluster presentation.I have emailed them though, and I hope they get back to me with competitive rates. I wanna compare the costs between the three shippers. If any of you have used either aascargo or cargoatlantic, please let me know.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
Pals, I need your help. who can help me fund my payoneer mastercard or paypal account,can't do that from this end.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mosquah: 6:55pm On May 03, 2012
Contact Nadia at Luxury Shipping Lines, Inc. and was told they now ship to Nigeria. I had a better understanding on why they did not last year. To make a long story short, people were shipping items that were not theirs and they were using Luxury Shipping Lines and other US companies to deliver them to Nigeria. So she was cautious. I asked if she can move cars now or if there were restrictions. I was told that she can quote and book on personal items, cars, etc. So I am glad they can ship back to Nigeria. This girl has a pleasant voice and knows her stuff. I have two SUV that I am shipping this Month and clothes. So just want to shed light that I have my shipper back. info@luxurshippinglines.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by shexy14: 9:22pm On May 08, 2012
PLEASE CAN ANYONE CONFIRM TO ME IF CUSTOMS/ CLEARING AGENTS HAVE RESOLVE THEIR ISSUES, FOR CLEARING OF GOODS.

AWAITING RESPONSE PLEASE.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kcatetra(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2012
There actually was a customs issue. Allworl ddelayed my shipment for about 2 weeks. So ya'll shud just be easy. Customs increased prices per kg by 50 bucks plus some other ish. I have got ma shipment from allworld I initiated at d end of april. I knw of people that have issues on ground wit Impex cos of the strike. U have to b patient though
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by shoesaffairs(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2012
what is the weight of a box of women shoes and how much will it cost to ship 60 pairs of women shoes from USA to Lagos. i need your help pals. i want air cargo pls.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by baby0315: 5:18pm On May 17, 2012
I shipped thru Esteem shipping, they are located in Virginia and my stuff got to Nigeria within 7days. I think this is their number 7327705120, and their email is esteemv@ymail.com. I shipped some cosmetics, bags and shoes and I just love that my stuff was on time and all I have to do is pick up at a office location they gave me.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by hedge1(m): 4:34am On May 22, 2012
baby0315: I shipped thru Esteem shipping, they are located in Virginia and my stuff got to Nigeria within 7days. I think this is their number 7327705120, and their email is esteemv@ymail.com. I shipped some cosmetics, bags and shoes and I just love that my stuff was on time and all I have to do is pick up at a office location they gave me.

Thanks for this very important info.It has been very difficult getting a reliable and fast shipping company from this part of the states until I stumble on your information.I called the number immediatly and got a very good response.They have just moved to viginia beach.so we have an appointment tomorrow to visit thier address.Thanks alot.I will let you know once my goods gets delivered safely in nigeria.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by hedge1(m): 4:44am On May 22, 2012
shoesaffairs: what is the weight of a box of women shoes and how much will it cost to ship 60 pairs of women shoes from USA to Lagos. i need your help pals. i want air cargo pls.

I am sending 35pers of female and 12pers of male shoes thru esteem shippers(virginia) today evening by air cargo,i will let you know the weoght and the amount charge for them.I believe that should give you an idea since most of them charge similar rates.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by shoesaffairs(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2012
tHank you so much I appreciate.
hedge1:

I am sending 35pers of female and 12pers of male shoes thru esteem shippers(virginia) today evening by air cargo,i will let you know the weoght and the amount charge for them.I believe that should give you an idea since most of them charge similar rates.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by hedge1(m): 2:36am On May 23, 2012
shoesaffairs: tHank you so much I appreciate.
Just like I promised.The weight my 35pcs of female adult shoes was 36.5lbs,while the male(12pcs) was 26.5lbs.Now,just like I am been made to understand,due to the recent increment of clearing fees from nigeria most of the shipping companies are yet to really decide on the exact amount to charge so you get different amount from different agent between $3.66(allworld) to $4.99 per lb.For those of us shipping from virginia beach we normally have to post the items to n.y,texas,atlanta or chicago but with the presence of esteem shipping @ 4.60/$4.99 depending on the weight I think its a very big relief.I hope this information help answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by agiboma(f): 11:25am On May 27, 2012
I came on this thread looking for a fast, honest and reliable shipper. Well i have found one to my greatest pleaseure. I shipped my items with Allworld shipping. I paid about 145 USD for a 40 pound package. They where very fast and they delivered to my doorstep here in Port Harcourt. I wont go anywhere else. I am incredibly happy with these people and they are very professional and nice on the phone. Both in New York and Lagos. They have proven to me they are serious so me and my husband will be using them for now on. I really hope this helps someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by msa78: 5:19pm On May 29, 2012
I actually shipped my goods last week from Virginia, what an amazing lady. Very nice, professional (very professional Nigerian Lady) she charged me $4.60 per pound and I am very happy with that because I used to ship my stuff to another state before it can be ship to Nigeria. So hands down I recommend Esteem shipping all the way. And am all about customer service and she has that so am definitely referral her to very one I know. Thanks Esteem!
baby0315: I shipped thru Esteem shipping, they are located in Virginia and my stuff got to Nigeria within 7days. I think this is their number 7327705120, and their email is esteemv@ymail.com. I shipped some cosmetics, bags and shoes and I just love that my stuff was on time and all I have to do is pick up at a office location they gave me.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Esteemshipping: 5:32pm On May 29, 2012
Hello gals and guys

We ship from VA to Nigeria within a week and other places as while in Nigeria and Ghana. We are located in Virgina Beach. We can be reach at esteemv@ymail.com or 7327705120!

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by lisaron: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hi everyone. I joined nairaland because of this topic when I came across it when searching for info online.
I had a friend ship some items to me on 18th of May from the US through prinaj services that they would call me to receive my package in 7 days but as I type I haven't received any call. I have called my friend to give me the address of their agent in nigeria but she said I shouldn't worry that they would call me when they have cleared the goods and it's delayed because nahco is on strike.
Peeps pls help,
Is Nahco on strike? What I heard was that they are back at work, am confused.
I have called the prinaj services in the US and they didn't pick, I also sent a mail which they are yet to reply and my friend told me that she had been using them all the time and they are trustworthy. Since May 18th.......
Pls advice me on what to do cos I feel so bad already. Thank you
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by momojojo: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
One of our customers directed me to your post, the funny thing is I don't even remember you again and I try as much as I can to keep in touch with all my customers, I like your post about my company I'm sure you shipped with us when I just opened the business. Well you need to take a look at us now I have a bigger office, a bigger warehouse and 10 employees. All because of people like you I'm glad you told the world there goods are safe with us for that I say a big THANK YOU but as for us been slow at shipping try us now DHL is our carrier now by air and Grimaldi by ocean you won't be dissapointed. Thank you again.

kcatetra: Well i decided to share ma own experiences. I am also a business man and ship in all sorts ranging from phone cases to laptops. Neva done a car or container shipping tho, strictly airfreight

IMPEX: ive used them, they are quite reliable, always ship out on thursdays. Problems arise in Nigeria when they try to clear. I have dis feeling they land in mayb Togo or Ghana and drive the goods down to Lagos, i may be wrong but their delivery time of about a week is fair enuf. Note they only ship out on thursdays last i checked.

XPEDITED: ah, my very good friends. they are quite reliable, do free pickup for me in NY from a friend. tho the three times i used them, my shipment neva came on time. sheduled delivery is 2-3 weeks except u were lucky enuf to get ur items to them just two days b4 they have agglomerated enuf to ship out. i believe low customers is their main issue but a good customer care (the first shipment was sent free due to the delay) helps a lot. would def use again for less priority parcels

ALLWORLD: currently in test phase. i have sent them my package, was delayed due to easter holidays. got an invoice for about $212 (with a ps3 and a laptop in it coupled with about 6 shoe boxes and a lot of other electronics) which i think is fair. cheapest price per lb out there ($3.12), wonderful customer care in a certain DJ chap. wat else can i say? all i hope is that i get a call to pickup by say monday/tuesday and i wud give them a stellar performance.

The truth is that no freight forwarder is gonna ship out only ur items if its less than say 50kg, they need to agglomerate. as such, u need to find a company that has customers, yet no figure on its minimum shipping weight. Allworld and Xpedited kill it for me (IMPEX has a 5lbs minimum weight). Corporate Messengers is also a nice company, ive heard reviews, neva used them. would probably try them if Allworld screw me over (which i heavily doubt)

All in all i think ma preference is

Allworld - Xpedited - Impex/Corporate Messengers (cos of their minimum policy)

U should also know Nigerian customs are asses! one week NAHCO & FAAN were arguing about new policies so shut down the airport!! stuff like this creates delays and ur companies can only say 'we are sorry, the goods have been delayed for some reason' u have to be patient. i have neva lost any goods via Xpedited or Impex we thank God. U can consider all these companies locations too, if u have a friend in say NY, Allworld and Xpedited wud be splendid. NJ residents wud use IMPEX. for other state capitals, try Corporate Messengers as they have quite a branch network.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by lannyyd(f): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hey does anyone know of a good and affordable way to ship small goods like clothes from the u.s to nigeria. 5lbs or less?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mosquah: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2012
Nadia at Luxury Shipping Lines mentioned that she has a rate of $3200 to ship my car in a 20 feet container.This includes the loading and pictures and everything.I shipped my Honda CRV and personal items with her and it was a good service and the rate did not change.She gave me timely tracking information.And my container arrived with no problems.This service was from Houston to TinCan
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by nnemak(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Please when you say ALLWORLD is it allworld international or allworld shipping? kindly send my their contact
www.allworldshipping.com/
or
www.allworldinternational.com/

Also has anybody used PSI shipping recently?

kcatetra: There actually was a customs issue. Allworl ddelayed my shipment for about 2 weeks. So ya'll shud just be easy. Customs increased prices per kg by 50 bucks plus some other ish. I have got ma shipment from allworld I initiated at d end of april. I knw of people that have issues on ground wit Impex cos of the strike. U have to b patient though

Please when you say ALLWORLD is it allworld international or allworld shipping?

agiboma: I came on this thread looking for a fast, honest and reliable shipper. Well i have found one to my greatest pleaseure. I shipped my items with Allworld shipping. I paid about 145 USD for a 40 pound package. They where very fast and they delivered to my doorstep here in Port Harcourt. I wont go anywhere else. I am incredibly happy with these people and they are very professional and nice on the phone. Both in New York and Lagos. They have proven to me they are serious so me and my husband will be using them for now on. I really hope this helps someone.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hello,

It's Allworldinternational.com.You can send a mail to help@allworldinternational.com to get the answers you need.

I just shipped through them (both air and sea)and their services are 110%.There's a Dj chap who is extremely courteous and very professional at the New York end and the agent in Nigeria is equally efficient.

Hope this helps.

nne_mak: Please when you say ALLWORLD is it allworld international or allworld shipping? kindly send my their contact
www.allworldshipping.com/
or
www.allworldinternational.com/

Also has anybody used PSI shipping recently?

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by lannyyd(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
Been trying to contact allword and luxury shipping lines but have been unable to get a response. I just need their rates per pound and the minimum weight
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by nnemak(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
lannyyd: Been trying to contact allword and luxury shipping lines but have been unable to get a response. I just need their rates per pound and the minimum weight

For Allworldinternational it's $3.66 per pound and as far as I know there's no minimum weight.

Just send a mail to help@allworldinternational.com now and am sure Dj will respond to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.