Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" (30822 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by kollynxofodile(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2017
mazimee:

Far from that, maybe she never thought she go born pikin, after doing things others did and lost their chance of becoming a mother.

Ok
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by vabok(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2017
Ok na, dey there dey fool yourself until menopause hit you...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by Lagbaja01(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2017
dtx how you feel when God don over-sugar your tea!
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by bonifieldstun(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2017
better believe it madam yobo
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by omaigala12(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2017
All I see Is money
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by guychidile: 10:34am On May 18, 2017
when you truth in God,He will see you thru...continue to truth God.,and see how Hod will continually see you thru.
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by StarPlayer: 10:54am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This girl loves sex,

I am not shocked, is this not how her mother almost killed John Fashanu with sex before he kicked her away.

They love sportsmen because of their stamina.
Pervert..smh

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by honestivo(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2017
Bbanj:
Ex beauty queen and mother of three,Adaeze Yobo is celebrating her kids and daughter who turned 3 months old today.
The mum who listed their peculiar traits wrote
#myworld ❤ I still cant believe im a mother of 3 an eye Joey - the coolest, nicest lil boy just like his dad unlike his lil Bro Jayden, who is "do me, I do you" childbe likekids Thank you Holy spirit for teaching and guiding me with your wisdom, I cldnt have done it without yu. #neveradullmomentinourhome

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LI4e2Utu-bc/WR0pmfczeRI/AAAAAAADoDQ/phkMRY0hlgYj_6F6P0i78GM7JYwIl2MlQCLcB/s1600/20170518_054747.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-gPavDjWBPrs/WR0qRiP-hdI/AAAAAAADoDc/AkN0lgojqU0gmSj7hCooXOzsV5wVoBfugCLcB/s1600/20170518_055812.jpg[/img]

SEE MORE @ SOURCE: http://trendzbase..in/2017/05/i-still-cant-believe-im-mother-of-3.html

the Ogonis
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by Nobody: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
sexy mama she is and beautiful kids they are!!
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by DrUcheMbah(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
Negativity everywhere.
mazimee:

Far from that, maybe she never thought she go born pikin, after doing things others did and lost their chance of becoming a mother.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by Gibstyck: 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
Wow shes a mother of 3 lovely
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by donqx: 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by mikool007(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2017
I honestly read "i can't believe in mother of three" i was like what! grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by 1miccza: 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
YungJo207:
Op if I tell you say I understand her na lie I dey lie...she can't believe? What was she expecting after sex ? Plasma or Gwagon?

Emmmmmm you seeeeee,,,,, acshualllyyy...............you seee acshualllyyyy she was expecting a Range rover sport.
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by Gilenmiller: 2:39pm On May 18, 2017
Issokay
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by diva90: 3:19pm On May 18, 2017
I can't wait to be a mother of 3. Kids are the Best gift from God
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2017
Even me self can't believe.... It's shocking

Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This girl loves sex,

I am not shocked, is this not how her mother almost killed John Fashanu with sex before he kicked her away.

They love sportsmen because of their stamina.

bruh just tell me how old are you... From yuh post yhu look lyk the indomie generation to me

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by sweetdreams(f): 7:06pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:
As if na achievement. You would think she just found a cure for cancer.
it is an achievement if you don't know
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by YungJo207(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
mazimee:

Mhmmmm epic epic you reason sharp but she for don talk that one na.
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by banmee(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
sweetdreams:
it is an achievement if you don't know

It is for a jobless woman.
Re: Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" by Jsaviour(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
Bitter souls everywhere on nairaland. This is like saying saying "I can't beleive I made it to this level" etc. It's a sign of gratitude to God. Some Human beings are one hell of disaster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo / Actress Ini Edo Looks Classy In New Photo / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.