Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (24537 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Nysc 2018 relocation /redeployment / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Josh64(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2017
jaybeekay:
i was posted to bauchi too. i dont know if i should go sef

She is already planning n redeploying o, but it seems the place is cool from what I have heard o. Good luck.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Chanzy1(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
WHILE THE POSTING STILL FRESH, YOU FIT STILL GO DO NYSC SURVEY POLL.

http:///nyscopa
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by aumeehn: 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
lustychima:
bro

I was also posted to adamawa and am from d eastern part of the country.....never being to any core northern state....pls how do I get to d camp?, how is d security situation? If I feel like redeploying will it be granted?.....any other advice will be so welcomed
Actually i dont know where the camp is located right now, i'm not a corper but the last batch that serve in Adamawa did their orientation course inside the state polytechnic but i dont know about this batch that's you guys, but nothing spoil just get a keke napep guy and tell him your destination he will take you straight to the camp, because the risk of beign kidnap in Yola is 3% out of 100% sp you're safe, Not even a gunshot was heard in the town for the past 1 year Yola is morw safer than most southern states no kidnappers no cultist.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by aumeehn: 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
bolaji73:
My God ! is that a typo error or what? You call 150k for mere selfcon cheap? subhanalah
Bros of you want to live in a serene environment you gat to pay 150k above for selfcon to me its cheap, maybe because i was born in the state.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Adeboyefa(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
Tapout:
pls what's up with adamawa? a friend of mine who was posted there has been crying since morning... sad

He's afraid of Boko Haram.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by peemyke(f): 11:14pm On May 18, 2017
Tapout:
pls what's up with adamawa? a friend of mine who was posted there has been crying since morning... sad
I've been posted there too. those 3 weeks will be the longest 3 weeks of my life. I can't wait to redeploy embarassed cry
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by peemyke(f): 11:21pm On May 18, 2017
Philinho:

the camp is in d town at Jimeta,Yola,inside polytechnic premises .I enjoyed d camp. officials are very caring .it depend on d state u are,they have sunshine buses all over. Yola is d capital
ours is in Girei L.G.A far from town
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by peemyke(f): 11:22pm On May 18, 2017
Anyway any pcm leaving from Abuja to Adamawa should quote me. So we arrange
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Khaffey: 5:05am On May 19, 2017
Does anyone here live in Abia, how's the security there?
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 6:32am On May 19, 2017
aumeehn:
Actually i dont know where the camp is located right now, i'm not a corper but the last batch that serve in Adamawa did their orientation course inside the state polytechnic but i dont know about this batch that's you guys, but nothing spoil just get a keke napep guy and tell him your destination he will take you straight to the camp, because the risk of beign kidnap in Yola is 3% out of 100% sp you're safe, Not even a gunshot was heard in the town for the past 1 year Yola is morw safer than most southern states no kidnappers no cultist.
Tnks man
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by blessing418: 7:54am On May 19, 2017
please help, they posted me to serve in adamawa. here is how the address reads: Address of Orientation Camp: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road , Damare, Girei Local Government Area,
Adamawa State. Am worried as regards to security issues and how do i get to that camp as soon as i get to yola? Am going there from owerri, pls helpppp......
aumeehn:
Tell your friend to calm down! I was born and bred in Adamawa Yola, in the Whole North Eastern and western Nigeria there is no best place to live like Adamawa, no Religious sentiments beer palours and night clubs are everywhere clean babes dey, Guy just come down to Yola and thank me later, many corpers that serve in Yola don't want to leave due to the freedom and the way of life of the people of Adamawa state. But there's one Disadvantage of living in Yola, Heat as in Heat o! For night you no fit sleep for room, if you're from the south then the heat in Adamawa will make you hate yourself.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by blessing418: 8:02am On May 19, 2017
me too ooo....am also posted to adamawa, am from east also, owerri to be precise, am scared ooo, have not been to any northern state before. which part of the east are u
lustychima:
bro

I was also posted to adamawa and am from d eastern part of the country.....never being to any core northern state....pls how do I get to d camp?, how is d security situation? If I feel like redeploying will it be granted?.....any other advice will be so welcomed

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by princearthur(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2017
We dey the same boat sis.
porchbaby:
was also posted there not happy about it,who wan die
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Philinho(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2017
peemyke:
ours is in Girei L.G.A far from town
oh u mean d permanent site .nice
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
blessing418:
me too ooo....am also posted to adamawa, am from east also, owerri to be precise, am scared ooo, have not been to any northern state before. which part of the east are u
imo also

Reply my pm let's c how we can go togeda
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by damein007(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2017
We all know you only serve once (yoso). Abuja prospective corps members this is for you!!! If you want to have an edge in the competitive labor market, avail yourself of this once in a life time opportunity, take advantage of your service year and get a professional certificate. At skylight global, we offer professional training for corpers in Abuja for little or no naira at all. Trust me, no hidden charges, a very flexible payment package, one on one training, courses can be run online.
Register for you project management course,
Health , safety and environment
Environmental impact assessment
Human resource management
International customer service relationship
Operation and production management course
ICT including web designing etc.
Call or WhatsApp George on 08060498331
For Corp members in Abuja.
This is surely a once in a life time offer.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 8:20am On May 20, 2017
guys I was posted to kogi state. what to you think about the state and how do I go about redeploying?...
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Lana1(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2017
aumeehn:
Tell your friend to calm down! I was born and bred in Adamawa Yola, in the Whole North Eastern and western Nigeria there is no best place to live like Adamawa, no Religious sentiments beer palours and night clubs are everywhere clean babes dey, Guy just come down to Yola and thank me later, many corpers that serve in Yola don't want to leave due to the freedom and the way of life of the people of Adamawa state. But there's one Disadvantage of living in Yola, Heat as in Heat o! For night you no fit sleep for room, if you're from the south then the heat in Adamawa will make you hate yourself.
Hello. Pls whats the best network to use in the Adamawa camp??
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by aumeehn: 1:49pm On May 21, 2017
Lana1:
Hello. Pls whats the best network to use in the Adamawa camp??
use the one you like
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by aumeehn: 1:53pm On May 21, 2017
blessing418:
please help, they posted me to serve in adamawa. here is how the address reads: Address of Orientation Camp: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road , Damare, Girei Local Government Area,
Adamawa State. Am worried as regards to security issues and how do i get to that camp as soon as i get to yola? Am going there from owerri, pls helpppp......
Get a keke napep from the park and tell him to take you to MUBI ROUNDABOUT, from there get a starlet tell him to take you to camp to avoid any hassle just say you'll pay for a drop pay 600 or 700 they will take you straight to camp you alone without passengers.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 21, 2017
Khaffey:
Does anyone here live in Abia, how's the security there?

I live there once,the state is OK .security top rated.no cause for alarm, go and slay some Geeez.its economical though depends where the L.G.A they posted .you.any other question, ask.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Khaffey: 3:26pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks, u sure though? been hearing of kidnappers and robbers

I live there once,the state is OK .security top rated.no cause for alarm, go and slay some Geeez.its economical though depends where the L.G.A they posted .you.any other question, ask.[/quote]
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Khaffey: 3:28pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks, u sure though? been hearing of kidnappers and robbers

I live there once,the state is OK .security top rated.no cause for alarm, go and slay some Geeez.its economical though depends where the L.G.A they posted .you.any other question, ask.[/quote]
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by chixjoe4all(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
If u want to redeploy after campin call or whatsapp 08068026976
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by dadasupremacy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
If u are posted to patani for u r PPA. U can notify me
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by dadasupremacy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notify me if u are posted to patani for ur PPA
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by kelechiodo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Does relocation application has deadline. I want to apply for my Sis but the form does not appear.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Wildcinder: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
People... I've got a direct link to redeployment. Fees are not too exorbitant. Call 08033883706.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by holysainbj(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
peemyke:
I've been posted there too. those 3 weeks will be the longest 3 weeks of my life. I can't wait to redeploy embarassed cry
Hi
Did you finally redeploy?
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by peemyke(f): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
holysainbj:

Hi
Did you finally redeploy?
yes, to Abuja.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Muzikluva(m): 2:25am On Jan 12, 2018
peemyke:
yes, to Abuja.
Hello... Please how did you redeploy? I need to know please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads / Deface Your Uniform And Get Punished - NYSC Warns Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.