Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (24589 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Nysc 2018 relocation /redeployment / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by prdjgood(m): 5:18am On Apr 17, 2018
peemyke:
yes, to Abuja.
Good morning please I need your assistance I'm been deployed to Adamawa and will need to redeploy can you please put me through. 07066227652
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by humanbean: 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
peemyke:
yes, to Abuja.

Hi. Could you let me know how you got your redeployment to Abuja processed? Thanks.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Benosky1(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2018
For Your NYSC Redeployment To Any State Of Your Choice And Your PPA, Contact. ....... For Guidance! A Stitch In Time Saves Nine!
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by LegitBoyy: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Benosky1:
For Your NYSC Redeployment To Any State Of Your Choice And Your PPA, Contact. ....... For Guidance! A Stitch In Time Saves Nine!
I was posted to Nassawa initially but I was able to do my relocation, I wanted Lagos but is saw Ogun. Now I want to redeploy again with this batch C stream 2. My issue is I can't register yet at Ogun State Secretariat as were asked to come back by December 10 and the Stream 2 relocation which is my target is by December 5.

Can you redeploy me with my Nasarrawa State code or I have to register again at Ogun State before you can do so?
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Ysakaws1: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Benosky1:
Please how can I contact you?? Your number pls
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Benosky1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ysakaws1:
You can use this 08131601218
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Benosky1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ysakaws1:
You can use this 08131601218
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Freeme63: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2019
NOTICE TO ALL BATCH A, 2019 PCMs*

� Do you need a *legit medical certificate* for camp registration from government owned hospital? Kindly contact *081=111=108=66* to order for it.

� Do you wish to redeploy to your state of choice after printing your call up letter based on *health ground*, you will need a convincing *medical report* to tender in camp. Kindly contact *0811=11=108=66* to order for a perfect one

*Note: It will be deliver to you in less than ONE HOUR*

Check my siggy now now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads / Deface Your Uniform And Get Punished - NYSC Warns Corps Members / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.