Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) (29885 Views)

Ihedioha's Lead Counsel Kanu Agabi Withdraws From Supreme Court Review Case / Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Final Written Address By Kanu Agabi, San. / Ihedioha Hires Kanu Agabi SAN,29 Other Lawyers For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2017
I give up on human race
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by ztar(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2017
all this negative news emanating from Delta state these days is shocking... is it that there is an upsurge of crime or just media concentration.. this is disheartening and callous...
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by seenga(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2017
blood of nneka!
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by highchief1: 12:42pm On May 18, 2017
informant001:
A graphic photo has emerged of Peoples Democratic Party ward chairman, Mr Agabi Egagifo who was killed in Mereje Town here for Okpe Local Government Area Of Delta State. According to reports, Mr Agabi who was ground commander of Anglican Church in Mereje town and Ward 7PDP Chairman, -just moved into his newly completed building not up to 6 months before his gruesome murder.

He was hacked to death by unknown assailant(s) with a machete. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/pdp-ward-chairman-hacked-to-death-with.html
not my delta!this news is fake
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by Ehiz21(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
Jesu Christi, wenti dey sup... Naija which way
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by Omooniya1: 1:02pm On May 18, 2017
PDP what is happening!!!

Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
That's zoo politics for you. Sheriff is doing what he knows how to do best even before he formed boko haram.
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by Aremuagan144(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
am using d medium 2 tell d public that i ave decamped from PDP to APC abeg i knw want die with immediate effect.
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
kennygee:
Why PDP chairmen dey die upandan like this?

because some other former popular party have failed woefully in this administration and they don't want a viable opposition to rise against them now that local government elections are near, but alas, they have failed and will continue to fail... no amount of assassinations will stop the tide from reaching the shore!
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
too bad I won't kill a goat like this
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
Chai Chinekeme. embarassed cry shocked

Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by harbeebski(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2017
chaiiii say Wetin apen
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by captainamiedi1: 5:36pm On May 18, 2017
the news is real but the pic is fake. d said man is an elderly man. a principal in a govt school. d man's son is my friend. may his soul rest in peace. amen
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FOR CHRIST SAKE. IN THE END YOU WOULD STILL GO. HABA. GOD. IN THE NAME OF POLITICS.
Re: Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) by Tecno66: 6:51pm On May 18, 2017
I think God is giving man too much grace. The wickedness of man has gone to new heights, Jesus may appear any moment soon.
informant001:
A graphic photo has emerged of Peoples Democratic Party ward chairman, Mr Agabi Egagifo who was killed in Mereje Town here for Okpe Local Government Area Of Delta State. According to reports, Mr Agabi who was ground commander of Anglican Church in Mereje town and Ward 7PDP Chairman, -just moved into his newly completed building not up to 6 months before his gruesome murder.

He was hacked to death by unknown assailant(s) with a machete. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/pdp-ward-chairman-hacked-to-death-with.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Suffers PTSD From Family's Experience With Police - Reno (Throwback) / The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.