Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread (81305 Views)

2018 NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Scheme Exam Thread / Chevron Shortlisted Candidates Thread 2018/19 / 2017-2018 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by khalazi: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Horlahmi:
Hi pls I wanna apply for the Chevron scholarship but I dnt have my admission letter yet ....is it going to affect my application
What level are you in?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Tope54(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good Evening, Pls how do i get my Application Code, this is my first time of applying for this. kindly put me through. thanks
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Tope54:
Good Evening, Pls how do i get my Application Code, this is my first time of applying for this. kindly put me through. thanks
You don't have an application code yet na
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Horlahmi:
Hi pls I wanna apply for the Chevron scholarship but I dnt have my admission letter yet ....is it going to affect my application
What about the one Jamb issued after you gained admission undecided
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by NeeKlaus: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
What about the one Jamb issued after you gained admission undecided
Bruh, did you receive any email from an Optimum Resources telling you to update your details on their site and upload your result too?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Bruh, did you receive any email from an Optimum Resources telling you to update your details on their site and upload your result too?
I did ooh. Just finished updating my details yesterday. Thought it was a scam initially
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by NeeKlaus: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
I did ooh. Just finished updating my details yesterday. Thought it was a scam initially
Wow... I didn't o. It was someone who is an awardee in my class that told me about it. Then, I tried to register and I was unable to login. I still can't login till now.

Have you uploaded your result too?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Wow... I didn't o. It was someone who is an awardee in my class that told me about it. Then, I tried to register and I was unable to login. I still can't login till now.

Have you uploaded your result too?
I received it like 2 weeks back. Yeah, I uploaded my results. The thing is their site is crappy, i had loads of issues before I could finish my registration. Though, they respond to mails. Ooh I remember, they called me last week to ask for reasons why I was delaying initially and I told them.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by NeeKlaus: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
I received it like 2 weeks back. Yeah, I uploaded my results. The thing is their site is crappy, i had loads of issues before I could finish my registration. Though, they respond to mails. Ooh I remember, they called me last week to ask for reasons why I was delaying initially and I told them.
Okay. Let me contact them... thanks, Bruh.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Punctual(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Good evening, please while trying to register for this nnpc/chevron scholarship, there is a tab there telling me to fill community but don't know what community means....please who has an idea?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by afokyo: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
URGENT!!!
Someone should please try to login back to that site and try to update his profile,I want to know if the already filled details will still be there or it will be as if one wants to start afresh.
I'm afraid as I can't see any of my details there even after getting a confirmation email of my update
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
afokyo:
URGENT!!!
Someone should please try to login back to that site and try to update his profile,I want to know if the already filled details will still be there or it will be as if one wants to start afresh.
I'm afraid as I can't see any of my details there even after getting a confirmation email of my update
I noticed the same problem and I mailed them to that effect. The reply I got was that my details were captured already.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by tysonnn(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Punctual:
Good evening, please while trying to register for this nnpc/chevron scholarship, there is a tab there telling me to fill community but don't know what community means....please who has an idea?
pls did you later get an answer to this question? I'm stuck here too.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by afokyo: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Any updates on when they will make the payment please?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Geny5(f): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
pls any uniben student here? whether an awardee or new applicant?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Geny5:
pls any uniben student here? whether an awardee or new applicant?
I am a Uniben student.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Geofavor(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Udezer69:
So it turns out dragnet and Scholastica confirms the page is real... I've done my application... I used picresize website to shrink my passport pic then ilovepdf to shrink my stud id, admission and result... I picked compress pdf on the site and picked high compression..... Just Google it they will show up.
As for the picresize site... I did a. Screen grab on how to use it
Bro, pls can you help me with past questions.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Geofavor(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Nelsizzy:
I am a Uniben student.
senior man, I greet you cool. Pls, do you have past questions?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by walleygee01: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
a WhatsApp group has been createe for the exam coming up. We could possibly share past questions, ask questions and help each other. Drop your number to be added or just add d admin on 09079017551 to get added...
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Geny5(f): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nelsizzy:
I am a Uniben student.
pls lets chat i want to ask something 08066528518
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Geofavor:

senior man, I greet you cool. Pls, do you have past questions?
No ooh, most of these scholarships no get past questions. But I can help you with GMAT and some verbal reasoning questions.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by itzeminent: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nelsizzy:
No ooh, most of these scholarships no get past questions. But I can help you with GMAT and some verbal reasoning questions.
pls I need GMAT questions and verbal reasoning.email: omoakaeminent@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by bhunmie20(f): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
pls I also need past question my email is oluwabunmiruth12 @gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Geny5(f): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
pls i need GMAT and d verbal reasoning okorogenevine@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Geofavor(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Okay. Whatsapp or email?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Joshua30: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Please help out, I applied for the scholarship but no confirmation email sent. I don't know if I should reapply?
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Nelsizzy(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Geofavor:
Okay. Whatsapp or email?
Email
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Geofavor(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Email
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by calamus(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Punctual:

tysonnn:
pls did you later get an answer to this question? I'm stuck here too.

Ah ah! Seriously guys? shocked Community, like your village, or town.
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by TyushTal(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nelsizzy:

Helpv me with it too, bro. abdulsalaamash@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by KoladeKoded(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2018

[PDF] Download NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

Congratulations!

You got shortlisted for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship exam. This means you’re one-step closer to winning the scholarship prize money.

Hold on a little – Did you know?

60% of students who eventually won the scholarship they were shortlisted for actually read and practised for the scholarship test with a credible and well updated scholarship past questions and answers booklet.

Take a while to Imagine yourself succeeding on the test and being presented with the prize money.

Awesome, right?

You will not only be proud of yourself but that achievement would also a pave a way for you to succeed excellently in your academics.

Do you desire to be among the fortunate 60% that would win the prize money?

Quick Question – Do you want to win the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Prize Money with little or no stress and hassles?

If your answer to the above question is YES, then you need to get the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions and Answers to adequately prepare for your scholarship test and ace it brilliantly.

You need to study with a comprehensive, WELL-UPDATED and credible scholarship past questions and answers booklet for the NNPC/Chevron aptitude test

See How You Can Get The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 Past Questions And Answers Here >>

[PDF] Download NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

Re: 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread by Udezer69(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Geofavor:

Bro, pls can you help me with past questions.

Sorry bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.