Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded (80924 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Great100000: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Student Who Returned A Missing Smart Phone Belonging To An Academic Staff Got More Than He Expected

Humanity is still alive indeed and what this student did says it all. Sometimes I wonder if there are still people with kind hearts due to the inhumane behavior of some others. This young man indeed deserves the best because not everyone will do this kind of thing. I so much appreciate the school for rewarding the kind act displayed by this young man which will motivate others to always do good and act in a morally and upright manner.

A year one student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Victor Ugochukwu has received a scholarship award from the school for returning a missing smart phone belonging to the Head of Department of Computer Science in the School.

The young man saw the phone and went to her office to present it to her. This act wowed the HOD as she took pictures with him. Sometimes our reward may not come instantly or immediately, but the truth is that no good deed goes unrewarded. The fact that this young man was not rewarded the day he returned the phone does not mean his kind act was not appreciated by the school management, and in due time he was rewarded.

Aside getting a scholarship, the school also returned his school fees for this act of his and also gave him #100,000 just to support him academically.

He returned a smart phone that may cost around #50,000 and this act gave him three things;

1. A scholarship

2. A refund of his school fees

3. #100,000

I think Nigerians should learn from this young guy who had a turn around after he returned a missing phone.

MORE AWARDS FOR AMI VICTOR UGOCHUKWU
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12997296_fbimg1610782273418_jpeg00ef66a0271913f081f5f63b8ff51bbc

Mr Ami Victor Ugochukwu, the year one Political Science student of Faculty of Social Science, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education that picked and returned a lost smart phone belonging to a lecturer has received more award for his honesty.
The latest is coming from the Source Nigeria. The Source Nigeria coordinator Mr Godwin Advocate Wonah who was accompanied by Mr Endurance Michael said that the award of honour given to Mr Ami Victor Ugochukwu is in recognition of his good conduct which had earned him several awards.

He hoped that others would emulate his exemplary behaviour for the development of the society.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12997297_fbimg1610782269971_jpeg566ff1b223a97ac11e695348f97650b1
Earlier, the Vice Chancellor of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Professor Ozo- Mekuri Ndimele thanked the Source Nigeria for the honour done the Political Science student of Faculty of Social Science, Mr Ami Victor Ugochukwu and hinted that he would be honoured by the University on Wednesday January 13, 2021 during the VC/Student forum in the presence of his parents, pastor and community chief.

The Vice Chancellor extended invitation to the Source Nigeria.
PRO

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2747636942173772&id=1736627749941368

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by InfernoNig: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2021
It pays to be a good person

400 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Sundrus: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Good for am...e good to dey good. But nowadays narrow minded people dey always glorify evol

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Great100000: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Some well meaning Nigerians have reacted to this as they praised the school management for acknowledging the guy's kind act and also rewarding him for what he did.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Great100000: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2021
One good turn indeed deserves another and the fact that you were not appreciated for returning a missing item does not mean you will never be appreciated. I know a lot of people might have resolved never to return a missing item, because the last time they did they were not appreciated, but that should not stop you from doing good and being kind.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by DICKstractor: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2021
undecided

Na to the find phone for floor. I think it's the new oil

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Moferere: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2021
This will serve as an encouragement to others

11 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
na because seh d phone na palasa na lipsrsealed
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by tobechi74: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Who is the HID?
That small girl?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Great100000: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Moferere:
This will serve as an encouragement to others
Yeah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by sinkhole: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Great100000:
One good turn indeed deserves another and the fact that you were not appreciated for returning a missing item does not mean you will never be appreciated. I know a lot of people might have resolved never to return a missing item, because the last time they did they were not appreciated, but that should not stop you from doing good and being kind.
I agree with your submission but I think good deed should never be based on expectation of reward! If you want to be good then continue irrespective of reward or not, if you get reward as a result of your good deed then fine, if not then still be very happy that you've done the good deed.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by SEGLIZ: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Signs of hope for this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mtchew!!

Na today person dey pick up lost phone and return am?
Yet no reward but I keep picking and returning.

Please next news!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by lkillbrokehoes: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's good to be good

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kudos to him for his honesty.

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Great100000: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
sinkhole:
I agree with your submission but I think good deed should never be based on expectation of reward! If you want to be good then continue irrespective of reward or not, if you get reward as a result of your good deed then fine, if not then still be very happy that you've done the good deed.
You are 100% right.

13 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by theMagnet: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good
Now we are doing the right thing in this country
The boy could have stolen & sold or even ignored the phone but he chose to give it to her

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Richsteemit: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
It cannot be amaka.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Goalnaldo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good. Good deeds like this should always be rewarded no matter how small the reward is.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by strangest(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Awesome... A 50k phone with a million naira data content....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Sandydayziz(f): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wow. Nice school though embarassed
Nice to be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by mytime24(f): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice1
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Kingluqman(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
If to sey the guy dey listen to Bella’s shmurda, e fit no return the phone oo. Excellent one from the guy and Kudos to the school Management.

No be everybody fit return money/phone wey dem see oo

12 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by VictorUSA(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Folks with the name "Victor" are the best around the world.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Samakus(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Commendable! Ndi Igbo by ndi eziokwu

4 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Harrykn: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
That time wey dem steal one of our lecturer phone ,, the man preach Bible and Qur'an nothing comot join say he Wicked small

7 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by VictorUSA(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
InfernoNig:
It pays to be a good person
sure
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by VictorUSA(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
sinkhole:
You make sense

4 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Nicepoker(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Na to the find phone for floor. I think it's the new oil
If its a police man phone. Return it and get locked up.

4 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Brandonx(m): 2:08am On Jan 16, 2021
So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's suppose to be a normal thing undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / 20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.