Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) (43847 Views)

Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by plantae(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:
Na all this poor northerners Mumu pass, so dem babangida know 'deola Sagoe and the brain washed lots go carry religion for head like wig.
Their children would wear white wedding gown for their weddings, go to the best schools while the Mumus would wrap their wives in black costume and even cover their eyes with black net, calling it religion.
Ema ji ya Ku ni.

Ori e o pe rara. Did you lose you cerebrum before you typed this? How is the Hijab a problem of yours? You see! Muslims won't even bother about your problems but when issues concerning Muslims and Islam are brought to the fore, you all turn to word warrriors. Can't you just face your problems and find means to amend the fabrications in different versions of your bible, stop your pastors from stealing from you and sleeping with your women.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by 1miccza: 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
All i'm seeing is a precious waste of money.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 18, 2017
I can't really say what exactly is wrong with the dress but its just off,the dress but obviously doesn't fit her body structure, a ball princess cut out dress would have probably be more appealing
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by tukdi: 2:29pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice, they will still enter your lane no matter how you avoid themgrin

grin grin grin
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by temmiedebbie(f): 2:31pm On May 18, 2017
Are you sure it's not the material for the curtain in my house that she used? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by skaramanga: 2:50pm On May 18, 2017
Still not worth the price

Looks like Aladura white garment ready to wear at bar beach
Too clumsy and bulky looking with no elegance.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by saliuadiokasim: 3:13pm On May 18, 2017
not is special about it,i am really disturb here because this is all about our money
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by ellamines(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
One word for this gown - UGLY!!!
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by Chanchit: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
plantae:

Ori e o pe rara. Did you lose you cerebrum before you typed this? How is the Hijab a problem of yours? You see! Muslims won't even bother about your problems but when issues concerning Muslims and Islam are brought to the fore, you all turn to word warrriors. Can't you just face your problems and find means to amend the fabrications in different versions of your bible, stop your pastors from stealing from you and sleeping with your women.

Had it been you have a functional brain, by my description you would know I'm not talking about hijab, but no, Ashiaraba ara e, you won't use ur brain to translate the place I said they would 'cover their face with net' I know you still won't understand. Oponu.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:35pm On May 18, 2017
May God 4give me for dis I'm abt to say: Dis gown is so nauseating
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
See jealousy...am very sure uwar su yadin tiyobo tasa ranan bikinta da ubansu. Haters
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
The Rich empowering the rich, why not give the opportunity to a young inspiring Fashion designer who is trying to find his feet?
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
See Breast!!!!! I thought muslim women hide these things.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
Ejize:
I'm I the only one seeing there's nothing special about the dress

You are not alone on that.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by makizee(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I tire o

Which day Muslims start to dey wear wedding gown.

This one supposed "Muslim" lady wears a wedding gown and suddenly.....Muslims don dey wear wedding gown abi, hope you see the falacy in your thoughts.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:55pm On May 18, 2017
There is nothing spectacular about it
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by plantae(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

Had it been you have a functional brain, by my description you would know I'm not talking about hijab, but no, Ashiaraba ara e, you won't use ur brain to translate the place I said they would 'cover their face with net' I know you still won't understand. Oponu.

All the same, it is non of your business if they put on net. Do you have to take drugs for someone's else headache? Go back home and do something about those wayward 'sheeples'in the Christendom and your book of fabrications.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by Chanchit: 7:04pm On May 18, 2017
plantae:

All the same, it is non of your business if they put on net. Do you have to take drugs for someone's else headache? Go back home and do something about those wayward 'sheeples'in the Christendom and your book of fabrications.

But it's your business to tell me how to think?
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by rakabuba001(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
princessayesha:
See jealousy...am very sure uwar su yadin tiyobo tasa ranan bikinta da ubansu. Haters

Akwai lafazi a bakinki...baki da dama, ayi masu hakuri.

1 Like

Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
With all d hyping of this dress, i must confess that I am not thrilled nor impressed. It does not look like something I would want to wear. But if d bride loves d dress who am to say its ugly.
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
Seriously I ve seen better wedding gowns that re inexpensive.. Really wtf is this
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:55pm On May 18, 2017
It's just there...was expecting something very gorgeous
Re: Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2017
Good morning everyone, Acabado is organizing a 2weeks beginners baking class for just 25k, learn all the fundamentals of baking and if you also need to perfect your baking skills. Don't procrastinate or feel shy to attend if u need to. What is worth doing is worth doing well.
Date: Monday 22nd may,2017.
Venue: 20 adeshina street,off awolowo way,ikeja
Call 08032065650/09075000101 for info
Tell someone that needs it. You may still get a discount as a member.
Visit www.acabadocakes.net for complete syllabus.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.