Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. (46559 Views)

Prince Charles Blatantly Snubs US Vice President Pence. Americans React. Video / “Please Pray For Me”, Donald Trump Cries Out Over Impeachment Moves / Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by abbey621(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2017
luckyCO:

My dear, that is who we are but not all.
Most people read to respond instead of read to understand, that is why you see verbal attacks here and there once politics,religion and sports are concerned. But when you take your time and read again the object of discussion you will discover that most people are saying the same thing by different mindset.

I concur! May God help us all!
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2017
obainojazz:
olodo op...you are not even sure you will receive your #18000 monthly salary, you are putting mouth for wetin no concern you....
I dey vex.
hahhahhaha

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by MarieSucre(f): 6:29pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:
Someone screen grabs the comments of a few pitiable Democratic losers on a clearly pro democrat forum and it is supposed to be a headline in Nigeria right?
Twitter is a pro-democrat forum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by rose54321: 6:39pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:

Lol. He thinks he is talking about Nigerians. grin obviously he is not tracking that Americans have a history of impeaching corrupt and incompetent presidents. Name one leader who has been impeached in nigeria even though every single one in its history is either corrupt as hell or incompetent.

Funny part is Trump ain't corrupt, the democrats have just succeeded in changing the narrative for people that limit their scope to CNN, we who watch Fox news know the truth.
Trump will drain the swamp and it scares the F out of democrats.

It's normal anyways; people resist change, its clear change has come with trump and the status quo resists it.
Regardless we will make America great again.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by banmee(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
rose54321:

Funny part is Trump ain't corrupt, the democrats have just succeeded in changing the narrative for people that limit their scope to CNN, we who watch Fox news know the truth.
Trump will drain the swamp and it scares the F out of democrats.

It's normal anyways people resist change, its clear change has come with trump and the status quo resists it.
Regardless we will make America great again.

Lol. Trump isn't corrupt. Ok. Quick question; where do you live? Do you understand the American system? We are not talking about Nigerians you know. The mere fact that he has refused to show his tax returns says it all. Guy, this ain't Google championship. You have to live it to understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
After more than 24 hrs of twitter hiatus, the orange clown in Washington finally tweets. That's a record.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by smartanthony5: 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin
Anything Ipob Yoots touch, becomes a bad Marketii!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/865173176854204416
u are a clown
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 7:32pm On May 18, 2017
MarieSucre:

Twitter is a pro-democrat forum?

That ain't the point Ok. My question is why should the comments of a few dems supporting nonentities be a headline in Nigeria? I'm sure you've never heard the names of any of those unknown miserables whose comments were screen grabbed by the Op. So why should that be making headlines here?
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:

Lol. He thinks he is talking about Nigerians. grin obviously he is not tracking that Americans have a history of impeaching corrupt and incompetent presidents. Name one leader who has been impeached in nigeria even though every single one in its history is either corrupt as hell or incompetent.

I'd like you to name one president that has been removed from office via impeachment in the US for corruption
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by banmee(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

I'd like you to name one president that has been removed from office via impeachment in the US for corruption

I see you are googling again. Anyway Google Nixon and the Watergate scandal. Mind you, Americans have a broader view of what corruption is. It is not only when you collect bribe. Impeding an investigation is corruption in our eyes. The point still is they remove presidents who are not up to par. Has Nigeria ever done that?.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 7:59pm On May 18, 2017
ipodstinks:
IPod youth spotted kikiki

And who is this clown? What has the post got do with IPod, afonja or whatever else you pathetic pickaninnies have made your entire purpose in life?
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:

I see you are googling again. Anyway Google Nixon and the Watergate scandal. Mind you, Americans have a broader view of what corruption is. It is not only when you collect bribe. Impeding an investigation is corruption in our eyes. The point still is they remove presidents who are not up to par. Has Nigeria ever done that?.

My dear Nixon was not impeached, he resigned. America has never removed any president through impeachment
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by banmee(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

My dear Nixon was not impeached, he resigned. America has never removed any president through impeachment

Like I said you have to live it to understand it. Google will not give you all the answers. Same with Clinton, they knew that they would be ultimately impeached which is why their attorneys advice them to resign. The repercussions of impeachment far outweighs that of resignation. You know what's funny? A nigerian is trying to lecture an American on its history. Laughable.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 8:13pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:

Like I said you have to live it to understand it. Google will not give you all the answers. Same with Clinton, they knew that they would be ultimately impeached which is why their attorneys advice them to resign. The repercussions of impeachment far outweighs that of resignation. You know what's funny? A nigerian is trying to lecture an American on its history. Laughable.

Clinton did not resign, he completed his two terms in office. I don't know what attorney asked him to resign. You are the one who said Americans have a history of impeaching corrupt and incompetent presidents, I only challenged you to present facts to back up your claim and you know you can't because they don't exist. And you know what's funny, a so called American does not know jack about his country's history

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by banmee(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

Clinton did not resign, he completed his two terms in office. I don't know what attorney asked him to resign. You are the one who said Americans have a history of impeaching corrupt and incompetent presidents, I only challenged you to present facts to back up your claim and you know you can't because they don't exist. And you know what's funny, a so called American does not know jack about his country's history

You are too much if a dense to keep this up so just read.

Unfortunately I cannot send you my college text books.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3590205/bill-clinton-impeached-monica-lewinsky-sex-scandal/amp/
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by project55: 8:22pm On May 18, 2017
websolushun:
Trump my manest man.
All they can do is bark but nothing will happen to you trump.
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 8:31pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:

You are too much if a dense to keep this up so just read.

Unfortunately I cannot send you my college text books.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3590205/bill-clinton-impeached-monica-lewinsky-sex-scandal/amp/

You said Clinton resigned for fear of impeachment after his attorney advised him to. Why are u sending me a link of his impeachment by the house of reps? Who doesn't know that he was impeached by the reps and that the said impeachment was rejected by the Senate? He went on to complete his term and was not removed from office.
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by rose54321: 9:59pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Trump isn't corrupt. Ok. Quick question; where do you live? Do you understand the American system? We are not talking about Nigerians you know. The mere fact that he has refused to show his tax returns says it all. Guy, this ain't Google championship. You have to live it to understand it.

To answer your question I'm currently in ...., so trust that I know what I'm saying.

With regards to his tax returns, oh please spare me that. That's his personal business and it's his prerogative to disclose or otherwise.
He is a billionaire, first billionaire president in the US and so you can't compare his financials with that of Obama or any predecessor.
Simply ask Dangote to PUBLICLY declare his tax returns and you'll likely get the same response.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by banmee(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
rose54321:

To answer your question I'm currently in the US, so trust that I know what I'm saying.

With regards to his tax returns, oh please spare me that. That's his personal business and it's his prerogative to disclose or otherwise.
He is a billionaire, first billionaire president in the US and so you can't compare his financials with that of Obama or any predecessor.
Simply ask Dangote to PUBLICLY declare his tax returns and you'll likely get the same response.

Lol. Personal business. Every president since Nixon has declared their taxes to show transparency. That is how tax returns work. If you are a crook it will show it. And you are in the U.S. grin ok.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by ipodstinks: 10:43pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

And who is this clown? What has the post got do with IPod, afonja or whatever else you pathetic pickaninnies have made your entire purpose in life?
Why are you so pained iPod youth?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by DexterousOne(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2017
abbey621:
I'm not surprised majority of those replies on his tweets were Obama supporters and liberal snowflakes. FACT remains that a guilty verdict is needed in both the HOUSE and the SENATE to remove a sitting president, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!

The most important thing is that he will be kept uncomfortable in that office till he is either disgraced, or if he survived till the end of his tenure, voted out.

Even his party is in big trouble this coming mid term elections; D

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Caseless: 12:29am On May 19, 2017
OVI75:
NgeneUkwenu D Man Pretending To Be A Woman,U Alws to Get Attention By Bringing Biafra Issues on Any Thread,

Is That Not Inferiority Complex ?

WHY DO U NOT LIKE TRUMP,OO COS HE IS ANTI Muslim.
what has his anti-Islamic stance got to do with this thread? All the things all the airheads iPod yoot told us he'd do,he hasn't done them. What does that tell you about him? You guys are senseless in your region.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Lucasbalo(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Personal business. Every president since Nixon has declared their taxes to show transparency. That is how tax returns work. If you are a crook it will show it. And you are in the U.S. grin ok.
You are absolutely right. He won't disclose his taxes as its's customary for presidents because it will show his allegiance to Russian Oligarchs who are funding his projects after American banks blacklisted him after numerous bankruptcies. Point blank.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:45am On May 19, 2017
Well that is to bad Mr president Donald Trump can help it so I stand for Stop Trump so President Donald Trump you fired. That's stressing Americans out. angry undecided

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by achieverme(m): 3:55am On May 19, 2017
OVI75:
All Those Commenting There Are Hired Trolls By Democrats To Taint Trump Black.

If Dere Iz anyone To Impeach,It Shud Be Bubu.

U All Telling GEj Supporters To Stop Been Pained By D Loss occasioned By Manipulation Orchestrated By Obama in Nigeria's 2015 Election,Yet Yr Anus Is Still Bringn Out Shit Cos of D Shock Of Loosing The POTUS Electn

U All advise D Pro Jihadist Obama To Stop Been Pained.

Just watch CNN and you will know the general view of america about Trump. The investigation may take Yeats, but Trump will come out Trumped. He talks too much and his past dealings with Russia may come back to hunt him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by linearity: 5:28am On May 19, 2017
Bagehot:

Thanks Bro. This is my problem with this leaking secrets to Russia mess. The story is linked to anonymous sources who were supposedly in the same room with Trump and the Russians when the secret was leaked. Nobody actually at the meeting has confirmed it actually happened. This is silly propaganda by the APC of America (DNC).

Trump has wahala, but this witch-hunting by the media is excessive. Despite winning the election (popular vote or not), there are people who are committed to sabotaging him cos he isn't liberal. Its disrespectful to the 50m+ peeps that voted for him. The danger here is that when Trump does get impeached, America would have become so fragmented that it would take some doing to put the pieces of its government together again.

Trump is his own undoing. He hired armatures around him. Career staffers are declining to take up top government policy positions, because they do not know his direction. One day, he is saying 1+1 is 2, the next day, he is saying it is 4. Most Career policy makers have integrity and will not want that soiled.

Journalists keep the identities of their sources secret for obvious reasons. There are many secret sources scattered in government and they are running circles around Trumps armature staffers. A group even open a twitter account from within the DOJ and the DOJ sent a subpoena to twitter to release their identities. Twitter refused and took DOJ to court and DOJ hurriedly recalled the subpoena.

Trump himself has confirmed that, he told Russian some intelligence secret and he defended himself by saying as President, he has the right to do so, I guess he will be willing to open up on the details on that intelligence, since he felt that he is within his right.

If you claimed that 50m+ voted for Trump, remember that more people voted for the other candidate and America has always been a divided political land scale. The very day Obama was sworned-in as President, the GOP held a secrete meeting on how to make him a one-term President. The GOP opposed Obama from day one to the his very last day in office, they shutdown the US Government, the very first in the history of the US, they blocked his Judicial nominees; they openly interrupted him when he was giving speeches and called him a liar. They insulted his person, his wife and kids, They sabotage all his policies and move; even to the extend of writing foreign governments not to deal or engage or trust the US (which is a treason, if you think about it)....Trump also lead those charges, he accused the President of been a liar, unpatriotic, that he was not born in the the USA, etc...Karma is a bitch and Trump deserve every single thing he is getting know and much more to come.

And No, America is not disintegrated, she will just be fine whether Trump got impeached or Not.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 6:14am On May 19, 2017
ipodstinks:
Why are you so pained iPod youth?

Baby, that's what u are
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 6:19am On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

Just watch CNN and you will know the general view of america about Trump. The investigation may take Yeats, but Trump will come out Trumped. He talks too much and his past dealings with Russia may come back to hunt him.

Which CNN? The liberal, pro dems, biased , fake news CNN? How about watching FOX news? Who made CNN spokesman for all Americans? BTW ain't nothing gonna happen to Trump ok
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by APCmyheart(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2017
obainojazz:
olodo op...you are not even sure you will receive your #18000 monthly salary, you are putting mouth for wetin no concern you....
I dey vex.

Same way you guys are inviting trump for wetin no cosign him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.