Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. (46512 Views)

Prince Charles Blatantly Snubs US Vice President Pence. Americans React. Video / “Please Pray For Me”, Donald Trump Cries Out Over Impeachment Moves / Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Okudiover(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2017
grin grin grin When I warned people about Trump they said Oh! The man is honest, he is this, he is that, he says it as it is. Some even believed he would give us Biafra. Even went as far as celebrating and getting shot by the Savage Nigerian Army/police. Despite all other inconsistencies and acts of dictatorship, they still believe Trump is a strong man who will shape the world. Nonsense
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by APCmyheart(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2017
When did trump become wailing wailer..
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by LordReed(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2017
abbey621:
I'm not surprised majority of those replies on his tweets were Obama supporters and liberal snowflakes. FACT remains that a guilty verdict is needed in both the HOUSE and the SENATE to remove a sitting president, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!

It's funny how people like you are not even concerned that he could be guilty. LoL, what a joke.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by LordReed(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2017
Ikio:
facebook,twitter and media are all pro-democrate CNN even condemned Trump for eating ice cream.

There's a difference between making fun of and condemning. Trump has quirks everyone makes fun of, ordering a double helping of icecream is laugh worthy for a man of Trump's age and stature.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by LordReed(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2017
Ikio:
facebook,twitter and media are all pro-democrate CNN even condemned Trump for eating ice cream.

Also it's insane to claim Facebook and Twitter are pro-democratic when they are public forums. Anybody and anybody posts whatever they want so making such a claim is bonkers.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by DexterousOne(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2017
rose54321:

Funny part is Trump ain't corrupt, the democrats have just succeeded in changing the narrative for people that limit their scope to CNN, we who watch Fox news know the truth.
Trump will drain the swamp and it scares the F out of democrats.

It's normal anyways; people resist change, its clear change has come with trump and the status quo resists it.
Regardless we will make America great again.

You are a big joker tho You call Fox a credible news agency grin grin

If you don't know this, know today, that Fox news is a right wing news agency, the same way CNN is sympathetic to the left, so it's a case of kettle calling pot black
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by DexterousOne(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2017
mexxmoney:

You said Clinton resigned for fear of impeachment after his attorney advised him to. Why are u sending me a link of his impeachment by the house of reps? Who doesn't know that he was impeached by the reps and that the said impeachment was rejected by the Senate? He went on to complete his term and was not removed from office.

You don't understand simple comprehension?
It was Nixon who was advised to resign, not Clinton
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 10:05am On May 19, 2017
DexterousOne:

You don't understand simple comprehension?
It was Nixon who was advised to resign, not Clinton

You that understand comprehension, what does the phrase "same as Clinton" mean? Go back and read his post and answer me. He knew he bungled it and that's why he had no answer.
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by DexterousOne(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2017
mexxmoney:

You that understand comprehension, what does the phrase "same as Clinton" mean? Go back and read his post and answer me. He knew he bungled it and that's why he had no answer.

Oga, Clinton did not resign, Nixon did.
Even a baby knows that
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by abbey621(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2017
LordReed:

It's funny how people like you are not even concerned that he could be guilty. LoL, what a joke.

I'm not concerned because if he is guilty then I expect the law to take its course, being president can never be greater than the good of the country!
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Lucasbalo(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2017
linearity:

Trump is his own undoing. He hired armatures around him. Career staffers are declining to take up top government policy positions, because they do not know his direction. One day, he is saying 1+1 is 2, the next day, he is saying it is 4. Most Career policy makers have integrity and will not want that soiled.

Journalists keep the identities of their sources secret for obvious reasons. There are many secret sources scattered in government and they are running circles around Trumps armature staffers. A group even open a twitter account from within the DOJ and the DOJ sent a subpoena to twitter to release their identities. Twitter refused and took DOJ to court and DOJ hurriedly recalled the subpoena.

Trump himself has confirmed that, he told Russian some intelligence secret and he defended himself by saying as President, he has the right to do so, I guess he will be willing to open up on the details on that intelligence, since he felt that he is within his right.

If you claimed that 50m+ voted for Trump, remember that more people voted for the other candidate and America has always been a divided political land scale. The very day Obama was sworned-in as President, the GOP held a secrete meeting on how to make him a one-term President. The GOP opposed Obama from day one to the his very last day in office, they shutdown the US Government, the very first in the history of the US, they blocked his Judicial nominees; they openly interrupted him when he was giving speeches and called him a liar. They insulted his person, his wife and kids, They sabotage all his policies and move; even to the extend of writing foreign governments not to deal or engage or trust the US (which is a treason, if you think about it)....Trump also lead those charges, he accused the President of been a liar, unpatriotic, that he was not born in the the USA, etc...Karma is a bitch and Trump deserve every single thing he is getting know and much more to come.

And No, America is not disintegrated, she will just be fine whether Trump got impeached or Not.
God bless you my man. In my Baseball lingo, you hit a Grandslam. Best post.
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 10:20am On May 19, 2017
DexterousOne:

Oga, Clinton did not resign, Nixon did.
Even a baby knows that

Did you even follow our conversation before you jumped into it? And who doesn't know Nixon resigned? Go back and follow my exchanges with banmee(the guy I quoted) and you will see where he said Clinton and Nixon resigned. I told him Clinton didn't and if you go back to the beginning of my discourse with him you will see where I specifically mentioned that Nixon resigned and not Impeached as he was claiming ok
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by DexterousOne(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2017
mexxmoney:

Did you even follow our conversation before you jumped into it? And who doesn't know Nixon resigned? Go back and follow my exchanges with banmee(the guy I quoted) and you will see where he said Clinton and Nixon resigned. I told him Clinton didn't and if you go back to the beginning of my discourse with him you will see where I specifically mentioned that Nixon resigned and not Impeached as he was claiming ok
Aii
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by achieverme(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
mexxmoney:

Which CNN? The liberal, pro dems, biased , fake news CNN? How about watching FOX news? Who made CNN spokesman for all Americans? BTW ain't nothing gonna happen to Trump ok

Watching fox news will also give you a biased view of things since fox news is pro-trump
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by mexxmoney: 3:08pm On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

Watching fox news will also give you a biased view of things since fox news is pro-trump

Yeah, you're right. And that's why it's not good to base one's opinions on what you hear on one news network alone. You've got to balance it by listening to the other side also
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by achieverme(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2017
mexxmoney:

Yeah, you're right. And that's why it's not good to base one's opinions on what you hear on one news network alone. You've got to balance it by listening to the other side also

If the issue is not serious, there wouldn't have been need for a special prosecutor. Any angle you look at it, Trump's days may be numbered. The fact that he brought in Russia as his witness is even enough to fry him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
Mindfulness is twerking right now grin

grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by chineduemmao: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2017
WHERE ARE YOU ALL
SEEMS LIKE HE'S BEEN VINDICATED AFTERALL
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
chineduemmao:
WHERE ARE YOU ALL
SEEMS LIKE HE'S BEEN VINDICATED AFTERALL

Vindicated by what?
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by chineduemmao: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
LordReed:

Vindicated by what?
you no dey read news?
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by chineduemmao: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
LordReed:

Vindicated by what?
you no dey read news?
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by LordReed(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
chineduemmao:
you no dey read news?

Which piece of news? The one that indicates he's under investigation or the one that confirms Russian interference?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
LordReed:

LoL so Twitter is now pro-democratic. Kai! Some people can be gullible share! LMAO!
look around you the media will always be bias
FOX NEWS pro trump
CNN is pro democrate
Press tv and sputnik is anti israel,west and u.s but pro communist,pro russia,china,n.korea and iran

aljazeera is pro palestine infact aljazeera condemns israel five times a day.
d fb you claim can't be bias maybe you should look deep.THE WORLD ITS SELF IS BIAS.
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ikio:
look around you the media will always be bias
FOX NEWS pro trump
CNN is pro democrate
Press tv and sputnik is anti israel,west and u.s but pro communist,pro russia,china,n.korea and iran

aljazeera is pro palestine infact aljazeera condemns israel five times a day.
d fb you claim can't be bias maybe you should look deep.THE WORLD ITS SELF IS BIAS.

Is it Twitter that writes tweets or the people using Twitter? If it is biased, it is biased based on those writing the tweets, Twitter itself has nothing to do with it. It is just as idiotic as claiming a blackboard is biased because you wrote something on it.
Re: Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
LordReed:

Is it Twitter that writes tweets or the people using Twitter? If it is biased, it is biased based on those writing the tweets, Twitter itself has nothing to do with it. It is just as idiotic as claiming a blackboard is biased because you wrote something on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison / Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.