Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) (53709 Views)

Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / Obiano Empowers Okada Operators With ₦765m; To Make Them Bus Owners. / Gov Obiano Empowers Okada Operators With N765m, Makes Them Bus Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by LivingHuman: 4:51pm On May 18, 2017
grin
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2017
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

JERRY CAN OOOOOO

FLATINC cheesy S are working

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by faith551(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2017
the government in this country is a joke, If I was the owner of nairaland, I'll definitely delete this post cause it will be so shameful for this to leave the shores of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by drey08(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
hmm
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
Which kind empowerment be this?...Mr. Oga dz is not what we need in the NIGERIA OF NOW.
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by bay30: 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
All these wheelbarrow, jerrycan empowerment today eh, i tire o o.
Nawah for Naija

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
wristbangle:

grin

Clown grin Wicked boy

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
fiizznation:
This is not good for the students and the state entirely.

Anyway APC is on the way to rescue anambrarians from the shackles of failure.

Anambra for APC, APC for anambra

Cheap propaganda, Anambra is one of the few states that have gone beyond voting for partisan interests. Do you know the caliber of people jostling for the APC guber ticket in Anambra?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Schematics: 4:55pm On May 18, 2017
Seun should create a section where mischievous posts should be made. I tire for NL mods, they need training on blogging.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 18, 2017
What a mockery of the poor youths,wtf with wheelbarrows now jerrycans?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2017
How that 25litre go feed students, help them pay their fees, buy clothes for them, for those who are saddled with d responsibility of being the first child, hw will they provide for their parents nd siblings.... THIS IS PURE AND APPLIED WICKEDNESS.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
How that 25litre go feed students, help them pay their fees, buy clothes for them, for those who are saddled with d responsibility of being the first child, hw will they provide for their parents nd siblings.... THIS IS PURE AND APPLIED WICKEDNESS... Hw i wish dat u wuld drive in that 25litre jerry can.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by free2ryhme: 4:58pm On May 18, 2017
This is real Willie Willie grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ejanla077: 4:58pm On May 18, 2017
once it will ridicule Obiano d apc mod will take it to front page..

this belongs to a girls secondary school...

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 18, 2017
Say make dem dey do mai ruwa abi wetin cause me i no understand sad angry

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by IDFRESH08: 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
Good job.
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by AmericanQuarter: 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
Below is the sort empowerment you see in Anambra. Seun should warn his mods from posting unfounded and false reports.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by dannytoe(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
K
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ejanla077: 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

Ewedu grin grin grin grin grin abeg nairaland people is ewedu a soup

we yoruba muslims kno..
if you taste our greenish slimy ewedu. u ll forget how to reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
Cheii ..... Nothing wey we no go see......any child born from 2020 should Just believe me when i tell them i have seen it all in Buhari's Regime

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by MXrep: 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
nairaland is a joke, who brought this to frontpage, the gerrycan is inside a toilet of a secondary school

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by AmericanQuarter: 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
Below is the type of things Anambra gives as empowerment. Seun your blog could be sued for spreading false information.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Donnyboy(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ProWalker: 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Might not be true, anyone can buy a ₦200 jerrycan and paint it.

Did you question the Benue Governor's wheelbarrow like this.
Iboes and hypocritical double standard

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by pauloski12(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
this our government with tier so na weting dem get for the youth be dat abi
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by chikago1: 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
Governor Fayose, N200 and one cup of foreign Rice.

Governor Ortom brand Wheelbarrow to carry your problems.

Governor Willie Obiano, 25 Litre of water Jerry can to wash your body.

Governor Obiano's wife, Toilets for her village people after three years to sh*t their anger away.

We have suffered. Hehehe Funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by AmericanQuarter: 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
This is Anambra empowerment scheme in action. Seun mynd44 lalasticlala beware because your site is being used to spread false information, you could be sued for damages.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
FKO81:
Anambra state is a model state for youths empowerments in Nigeria, we are not into stomach infrastructures, we train and empower our youths, that's the reasons we have abundance of human resources in our state.

When I tell my igbo brothers to go to school, they think I'm an online troll. cry

I don't think you understand Fayose's "stomach infrastructure" because it isn't a youth empowerment program. The only thing my brothers know how to type is "Zoo must fall", when it comes to threads that test them intellectually, na zero. grin

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by jonnytad(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
IamRespected:
Wait oo, I don't understand, 25litres jerry can to do what ? Are we about to witness another fuel scarcity?

Nope, water scarcity, maybe na backward u dey read ur own.
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by jonnytad(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2017
fiizznation:
This is not good for the students and the state entirely.

Anyway APC is on the way to rescue anambrarians from the shackles of failure.

Anambra for APC, APC for anambra

I thought this one self get brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / Hisbah Fires Commander ‘caught In Hotel With A Married Woman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.