Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) (53703 Views)

Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / Obiano Empowers Okada Operators With ₦765m; To Make Them Bus Owners. / Gov Obiano Empowers Okada Operators With N765m, Makes Them Bus Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
If it's for the students , e no bad sha.
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by MXrep: 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

When I tell my igbo brothers to go to school, they think I'm an online troll. cry

I don't think you understand Fayose's "stomach infrastructure" because it isn't a youth empowerment program. The only thing my brothers know how to type is "Zoo must fall", when it comes to threads that test them intellectually, na zero. grin
when will you make little sense bikonu, na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
MXrep:

when will you make little sense bikonu, na wa oo
When you decide to go back to school. grin

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Dprofmartins: 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
These our government na wa o

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Biafrareform(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
Even a fool knows that this is a joke and a cheap propaganda.

Why is this on front page?
Is it that Nairaland mods are trying to be more foolish?
Or they are the official APC Media Centre?

Make una no ban me ohhh, nah question I asked ohhh. Person way ask question no dey miss road

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Did you question the Benue Governor's wheelbarrow like this.
Iboes and hypocritical double standard
I am Yoruba though, just thought it's too cheap a thing to do to the extent of writing those funny nonsense on the jerrycan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ProWalker: 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

When I tell my igbo brothers to go to school, they think I'm an online troll. cry

I don't think you understand Fayose's "stomach infrastructure" because it isn't a youth empowerment program. The only thing my brothers know how to type is "Zoo must fall", when it comes to threads that test them intellectually, na zero. grin

Gbam!
That is biafrans for you grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:13pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin wink cheesy grin
Alariwo2:
Someone should please close SW border

Abok.is dey fetch water for us already, Igbos too? No way grin
grin chai! Igbos yweet don suffer

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Jabioro: 5:13pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm if this is tagged as cheap blackmailing what do we called Ortom side white lie...

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ProWalker: 5:13pm On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
I am Yoruba though, just thought it's too cheap a thing to do to the extent of writing those funny nonsense on the jerrycan.

Well I would believe this just like I did with Benue, until an official rebuttal from Anambra state government. grin

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by sammyj: 5:13pm On May 18, 2017
See your life "Might not " you can't confidently defend you pay task master!!! grin grin shocked grin grin
sunnysunny69:
Might not be true, anyone can buy a ₦200 jerrycan and paint it.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
E don happen!

Wey all those people wen been dey yab me on the other thread? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by walekings08(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
FRSC Osun Command On Top Gear Following a Vehicle Along Sammya's Construction Yard, Via IKIRUN Express Road, Osogbo. Their Actions Nearly Cause An Accident. It was a Barbaric act this Morning. The Unit of The FRSC is Either Osogbo Unit or IKIRUN Unit. Please the Sector Commander Should Warn His Guys to Desist from the act of Pursuing any vehicle on express roads as said by the National Commander.
BiafraAngitator:
When you decide to go back to school. grin
FRSC Osun Command On Top Gear Following a Vehicle Along Sammya's Construction Yard, Via IKIRUN Express Road, Osogbo. Their Actions Nearly Cause An Accident. It was a Barbaric act this Morning. The Unit of The FRSC is Either Osogbo Unit or IKIRUN Unit. Please the Sector Commander Should Warn His Guys to Desist from the act of Pursuing any vehicle on express roads as said by the National Commander.

1 Share

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by whiskystan: 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
Op u must mad what sort of useless joke is this. Better grow up u hungry looking thing. U wake up jobless u use ur 10mb to post this trash

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ProWalker: 5:15pm On May 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Hmmm if this is tagged as cheap blackmailing what do we called Ortom side white lie...

You know this sort of narrative hurt these Iboe people large but actually empty ego

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by DSoj(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2017
Now I know why Arewa and IPOB people run to Oodua land.

What nonsenses are these?

Come even get mind to label the jerry cans like say na beta thing.

Abeg IPOB will need visa to dey enter Lagos or Ibadan now o

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by whiskystan: 5:16pm On May 18, 2017
fiizznation:
This is not good for the students and the state entirely.

Anyway APC is on the way to rescue anambrarians from the shackles of failure.

Anambra for APC, APC for anambra

Stfu
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2017
Typing...
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by whiskystan: 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
Fake propaganda like this should not be posted on this forum.
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by tonychristopher: 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
Odiegwu really
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Jabioro: 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
ProWalker:

You know this sort of narrative hurt these Iboe people large but actually empty ego
I knew upon this they are dancing nakedly

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Governor Fayose, N200 and one cup of foreign Rice.

Governor Ortom brand Wheelbarrow to carry your problems.

Governor Willie Obiano, 25 Litre of water Jerry can to wash your body.

Governor Obiano's wife, Toilets for her village people after three years to sh*t their anger away.

We have suffered.
Guy,your life don pafuka finish!

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
Biafrareform:

I know you will belive this after all u believed Buhari promises.

Your APC rescuing Anambra comment is a joke. They should first rescue Benue. I don't want to talk of Nigeria cos that one mumu don mature.
If APC win Anambra make I baff diesel
so you want us to believe benue's version but not anambra?

Hypocrite much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
I think obi is realy tryin for anambarians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
Imagine these shildren oo. So my governor own na true, but Obiano own na "opposition propaganda". cheesy

Una try well well. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by emekanairaland(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm... naija
He just wants to make a particular person richer by making him or her supply the cans... another strategy to keep funding his account.

Necked a chicken and give it grains it will always remain loyal... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Youths should wake up angry angry angry
Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ikombe: 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
fiizznation:
This is not good for the students and the state entirely.

Anyway APC is on the way to rescue anambrarians from the shackles of failure.

Anambra for APC, APC for anambra
Shatap ya mouth joor

1 Like

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by AmericanQuarter: 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
Anambra empowerment of youths through agriculture

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) by ProWalker: 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Imagine these shildren oo. So my governor own na true, but Obiano own na "opposition propaganda". cheesy

Una try well well. cheesy

That is the problem with these people, they select the version of truth to believe and the one not to believe. Crazy folks grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.