Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? (87133 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / I Scored 283 in JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In Abia State University? / I Scored 300 In My JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by ipobarecriminals: 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
sad embarassed Ani ko possible. Ko se se.ko le work..if they give u any course in the faculty of science,pls,grab it.Wish all jambite well…
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by MaziOmenuko: 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
Bro na traditional medicine sure pass with this jamb score

1 Like

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Tenim47(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
prayer and longleg
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
Have you heard of the "CHIEF PROTOCOL BREAKER".
Call him, he'll attend to your need.

1 Like

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by deeptechcool(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
UI the Great.
rafo200:
[quote
tnk u bro......I am thinking may b I should change course
If you really want medicine, you can do this.

Change your course to physiology(it has one of the lowest cut-offs in College of medicine). If you are lucky to be admitted, make sure you perform very well in your first year(ensure you make a strong 2.1), then you can get change of course form to Medicine and voila! You are a medicine student.

Talking from a practical point.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by kristian98(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
d
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by messenger4891: 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
op I think you should be optimistic .wait for your waec and if must change course of study pls nobody here ll tell you what you ve passion for,pls go for what you are passionate for blc you might regret it if u choose random options . passion drives success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
HIRAETH:

When the form is released, you will get a list of courses you can choose from. You should be able to pick from science
Are u a UI student
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
rafo200:
I scored 260 can I get medicine and surgery in ui
I figure out nairaland have the best negative minded people daht my advice.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by technicallyrich(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
I hope you are from a rich family,if not I will advice to chose another course to study because studying that cause is very expensive plus the years which is close to ten years with strike and nysc and with all these if you are not connected you won't get a good job.
My advice is chose a simpler cause,learn a skill during your undergraduate days and save money no matter how small so that by the time you are out you will be your own boss and be made.
4 me GOD has been seeing Mr through and very soon people will know my story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by omoadeleye(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
Saves life by changing course biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by ipobarecriminals: 9:59pm On May 18, 2017
Tenim47:
prayer and longleg
if u like fast for 20 days without food,ko possible.Maybe in those days,but now,ko le work
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
My junior brother scored 229 in 2015 JAMB and got Law in UNILORIN.

Forget talk!
Looooong leg matters my guy.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Kunleforreal(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
I don't think so, anyway, this clean laptop is available for sale in Lagos - https://www.nairaland.com/3802627/clean-perfectly-working-hp-250
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by ipobarecriminals: 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
Nor vex for my negative comment,truth is bitter.u fit try ur luck
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Rushtec(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
During my days I wanted to study nursing with 273. DE gave me Physiology. I ran for my life n studied Good course for state University

2 Likes

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Mygbadebo(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
yes you can be admitted only if you make UI your first choice
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by LordOfNaira: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
rafo200:
I scored 260 can I get medicine and surgery in ui

Yes, mortuary medicine!!!

Seriously, I doubt you can get medicine admission in any of the prime universities. It is a very very competitive course.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by SonofHim: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
Folks think they have a passion for medicine. Then they finally get in and they are like... "who send me sef...?" "if say them advice me well..." "if say I know".
Medicine and Surgery...is not what you think ooo... to be forewarned....

3 Likes

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by DexteryJoe(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
bro u tried abeg, if doesn't get u medicine in d university of ibadan,it shld get u medicine in d university of Amadioha,either way, nice result,congrats
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by timay(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
My junior brother scored 229 in 2015 JAMB and got Law in UNILORIN.

Forget talk!
Looooong leg matters my guy.

not in ui bro. Even if u know VC , they cannot give him his course if he did not beat d cutoff, the best they can do is to give him a course in faculty of science
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by LilNetty(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
Suzie0:
I have an issue, how do I change my Waec result...
i mean, during jamb registration, while uploading the 5 subjects(waec) , there was a mistake in the subject combination. how do I go about it?
I guess u can update it..
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by chukwukapromise(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
Even me way get 292 for medicine still day shake, considering d fact that 302,310,319,324,339 just day flow!....My broda If u wan medicine, i'll advice you to change institution that is less-compititive.......

pls my people can someone change from a course to medicine during change of course?
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
houstonia:

why worry yourself when they'd change it for you
lol grin
houstonia:

why worry yourself when they'd change it for you
lol

1 Like

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by delishpot: 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
NO! A big fat one o.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
timay:

not in ui bro. Even if u know VC , they cannot give him his course if he did not beat d cutoff, the best they can do is to give him a course in faculty of science
abeg. What is d difference btw UI and Unilorin? Biko forget that thing
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by GeeGee98: 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
If your O'level grades are very impressive then, why not ? You're good to go. But if not, please apply for Change of Course when it comes out.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by laka2016: 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
HIRAETH:

Think very well before taking any step and also talk with your parents but I will advise you change your course
Do not change your course for any reason.If you want to read medicine just be determined and pursue it.Even if they did not give you admission this year go for it again next year until your aim is accomplished. Don't go for any change of course o,you might live to regret it. I wish you the best.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by mayoor15(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
God is your strength, keep hope alive but as of 2010, I know someone who had 283 and UI didn't blink their eyes to pick him for medicine but when grace works for a man, protocols are broken.

2 Likes

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Suzie0(f): 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
LilNetty:
I guess u can update it..
please how?
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by orlahz(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
rafo200:
[quote
tnk u bro......I am thinking may b I should change course
If ur O-level is A and B for the 5 subject u wil be giving chance for screening but if it's C, u wudnt even be shortlisted for post Utme. Cos UI uses Waec (which u must have atleast 20 points)
A1-6
B2-5..
C6-1
So imagine someone that AV 5 C6 that's 6 point, even if u score 300 in jamb, u can't write post Utme ..
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
Which type of medicine? Panadol or paracetamol?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.