Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? (88445 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / I Scored 283 in JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In Abia State University? / I Scored 300 In My JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by mayoor15(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2017
FrankGiel:
I hate when people say half truths. Pls if you don't know the full story be quiet..
283 is a very good score.. If the person did not gain admission into Ui, it means his WAEC wasn't so good or during screening, he performed woefully..
Half truth, so someone with 2As and 7Bs did woefully right, ask questions if you don't know before opening your mouth to speak trash. In your mind he had Cs and applied to UI right?The same result UI rejected was accepted by unilorin and the guy is a graduate Now. Not everyone is olodo like you.Looking at your preceding posts I can see I don't need to argue with you cos I know people like you that thinks they know so much but know nothing. bye bye
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by MrSheyi(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2017
rafo200:
I scored 260 can I get medicine and surgery in ui

Ofcourse you can, check my signature
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Luminee(f): 7:10am On May 19, 2017
Good result but UI is competitive, keep faith, hopefully you will get it in but incase o you can as well try Traditional Medicine sha cheesy
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by NkayTiana(f): 7:17am On May 19, 2017
Do physiotherapy or anatomy...good courses too especially physiotherapy
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by veeveanO(f): 7:20am On May 19, 2017
Change to any health Science course like physiotherapy, medical lab science, radiography
I don't think the score can get you medicine or pharmacy with the high performance this year in JAMB.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by blovesther(f): 7:28am On May 19, 2017
NkayTiana:
Do physiotherapy or anatomy...good courses too especially physiotherapy
what does anatomist do? Because my younger brother is doing it and each time I remember it, I just feel like he's waisting his time there
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 19, 2017
which medicine ? Panadol or phensick
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by adigun86(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
kindly visit the admission office in ui or call a present student so that you know last year procedure and the procedure to be use this year. from your findings you can make your choice. please act fast cos ui no dey wait for anyone
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Ruhamah23(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Unless you want to do traditional medicine and be transformed to a very good herbalist called Dr Egbegi.
grin
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Bapy(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2017
Guy just pass your Olevel and carry money follow body you are assured of mbbs.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by shadol0083(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2017
If you intend to study medicine@ all cost,u can change to Biochemistry, physiology, or any course that is less competative in college of medicine and change later with ur good Gp in 200l.NB It's not always easy but with God and hardwork,u will b victorious.......
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by delishpot: 8:10am On May 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
abeg. What is d difference btw UI and Unilorin? Biko forget that thing

Did you really ask that question? grin grin
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Smeago007(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2017
bayooooooo:

Don't waste your time, you won't get to UI with 194.

Its unizik.. Pharmacy

I fell sick on exam day.. That affected my performance

My olevel got four A1 three C

Please do I have any form if hope this year??
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Adebowale89(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2017
rafo200:
should I change course b4 it is too late??

don't be too pessimistic, beside hope u ve good grades in your o'level because they assess that too which sometimes add to the criteria of granting admission

1 Like

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Smeago007(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2017
FrankGiel:

If its UI, bros its almost impossible.. The 4A's is it A1? Or does it include B's??

Its unizik.. Pharmacy

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Smeago007(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
pls , find a state university and apply for chemistry. Ewoh! 190, pharmacy?

Its unizik.. Pharmacy

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Thavik(m): 8:27am On May 19, 2017
rafo200:
lol, you want to get into medicine, before, you decide, realize that medicine is a course that takes all your time and dedications, its not just about getting in. Just make sure that when you get in, you would fight to remain there, and yes, you are really 'fighting' .
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Thavik(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2017
Thavik:
lol, you want to get into medicine, before, you decide, realize that medicine is a course that takes all your time and dedication, its not just about getting in. Just make sure that when you get in, you would fight to remain there, and yes, you are really 'fighting' .
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by mechanics(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2017
Yes but you have to pray hard, since no post utme.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Adeyeye09(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2017
U.i is 60% waec nd 40% jamb. So ur waec weighs more
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Annivers(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2017
I will advice you go for change of course..For you to be on the saver side.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by NkayTiana(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2017
blovesther:
what does anatomist do? Because my younger brother is doing it and each time I remember it, I just feel like he's waisting his time there
study of the full body structure....head to toe
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Ichietome: 9:19am On May 19, 2017
drlaykay:

Young man, it seems you don't know how to pursue your dreams..
Don't know what the admission process is like any longer, but I scored 257 in my jamb in 2008 and I got medicine in university of Lagos.I was discouraged by lot of people but I didn't give up. I ended up having one of the best post ume result which buffered my ume result.
Unless you don't have a very strong zeal to study medicine.
But if u will consider change if course, think about radiography.... It is very very lucrative... I just told you what I will advise my brother
Pharmacy and radiography which one would you advice a brother to choose?
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by osanga90(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2017
rafo200:
if u have someone to stand for u then no problem but if otherwise please change the course.
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Ichietome: 9:30am On May 19, 2017
Chyma1:
You can as well continue with your med/surg. But if u feel like changing course then Phamacy or any basic medical science courses like med. Lab., anotomy, radiography. Etc will be okay. I have one advice for u; settle for nothing less than a professional course
Pharmacy and radiography, which is better? I mean I know they are all professional courses but am wondering which is more lucrative in the Nigerian economy. Which will make it easier for you to travel and work abroad. In fact which would you choose if it were you.

Also advice me. With a score of 285 and waec of 3B3,2C4,2C5and2C6. Unizik and uniport which will be better? . Which would you choose if it were you - considering the general standards of both?
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by FrankGiel: 9:38am On May 19, 2017
Smeago007:

Its unizik.. Pharmacy

I don't know the criteria for unizik .. Just UI
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by SammieJayh(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2017
rafo200:
Yes with a good o level result

1 Like

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by blovesther(f): 9:43am On May 19, 2017
NkayTiana:
study of the full body structure....head to toe
like where can they use it to work?
Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by FrankGiel: 9:44am On May 19, 2017
mayoor15:
Half truth, so someone with 2As and 7Bs did woefully right, ask questions if you don't know before opening your mouth to speak trash. In your mind he had Cs and applied to UI right?The same result UI rejected was accepted by unilorin and the guy is a graduate Now. Not everyone is olodo like you.Looking at your preceding posts I can see I don't need to argue with you cos I know people like you that thinks they know so much but know nothing. bye bye
My friend keep quiet.. U are talking with someone hat knows the system so be quiet.. 2As and 7 B's is a poor score for medicine in the university of Ibadan.. Take what I said to the Bank.. Its not enough for Merit entry into the university of Ibadan.. I got more than the 2A's and 7B's u are displaying, but I can tell u from experience that WaEC result isn't a true measure of intelligence... Learn more and be quiet

1 Like

Re: I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? by Bme13: 9:55am On May 19, 2017
I scored 192 in jamb and I applied for microbiology in mautech but I want to change it to nursing and nursing science, unimaid. is there any hope of getting it please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) / Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.