Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria (4146 Views)

Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) / See Chats Of A Wicked Female In Port Harcourt / Hot And Sizzling Independent Female In Bandlaguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2017
Being a Nigerian woman is a mixture of different emotions. In some ways, our history continues to be written. We are on a journey. A journey to find ourselves, to gain relevance, to have our voices heard and to raise young girls who can stand in this world that constantly finds new and ingenious ways to tear them down.

What does it take to be a female in Nigeria? What are your challenges been a female child?

Click on the link below,To watch three Beautiful Ladies Discuss about Being Female In Nigeria, share your views, As a female what are your challenges? And don't forget to subscribe. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPzOVVw4D5o
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by falconey(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
HOE-KAY
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by dingbang(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
I am just trying to imagine three men coming together to discuss being a man in Nigeria..

Does it make sense?

And then three ladies, coming together to discuss being a female in Nigeria...

Pfft.. Women and their confused state

1 Like

Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
Social privilege determines ( most of the times) how your life as a female pans out. That determines how many doors stay open wide and how many stay firmly shut.

2 Likes

Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin DO we look like hoe? Issokay
falconey:
HOE-KAY
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 18, 2017
That video is so booring. Why is your voice so low? Are you camera shy
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
Social privilege determines ( most of the times) how your life as a female pans out. That determines how many doors stay open wide and how many stay firmly shut.

Nice bunda @DP

Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 18, 2017
dingbang:
I am just trying to imagine three men coming together to discuss being a man in Nigeria..

Does it make sense?

And then three ladies, coming together to discuss being a female in Nigeria...

Pfft.. Women and their confused state

The standard to which a man is upheld to is usually unhealthy, as a man you can't cry, as a man you shouldn't be in a relationship till you have X amount of properties, the list goes on and once someone doesn't check it off his list, this is where depression and other settles In, though women have their share of battles just that there are support network for women compared to men, at least we got the beer parlour

1 Like

Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:03pm On May 18, 2017
Was at work so had to keep it so low cry
Dudeweedlmao:
That video is so booring. Why is your voice so low? Are you camera shy
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by MrSINZ: 6:06pm On May 18, 2017
Err... Okay?
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 6:29pm On May 18, 2017
pcguru1:

The standard to which a man is upheld to is usually unhealthy, as a man you can't cry, as a man you shouldn't be in a relationship till you have X amount of properties, the list goes on and once someone doesn't check it off his list, this is where depression and other settles In, though women have their share of battles just that there are support network for women compared to men, at least we got the beer parlour

Your group made a woman kill her husband..

Women in Nigeria my Dicck!!

confused set of things!!
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by marvin902(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

confused set of things!!

dude leave them. well na chimamanda I blame

1 Like

Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Was at work so had to keep it so low cry

Oh okay
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 6:38pm On May 18, 2017
marvin902:

dude leave them. well na chimamanda I blame
what is Chimamanda??
Here in North Korea, it is a name given to irrelevant things!!
Lol
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

confused set of things!!

Am not female, and that's not new a lot of wives and husband have been killed by their significant half so that's nothing but another statistic. Also I have no group, the only group I belong to is the Marijuana one. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Oh okay
And I just started so I will improve
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:39pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

confused set of things!!
But did you watch the video? Did you hear any form of discrimination? Coz you just come and Starr insulting people... Senseless thing.
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

what is Chimamanda??

Lol
vAnd you think you are relevant baaaaaa undecided
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
But did you watch the video? Did you hear any form of discrimination? Coz you just come and Starr insulting people... Senseless thing.

Mynd44. Did she just call me senseless??
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by marvin902(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

what is Chimamanda??

Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
vAnd you think you are relevant baaaaaa undecided

Get off my mentions!!
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Get off my mentions!!

The last time I remembered thus is my post mofo
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:46pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Mynd44. Did she just call me senseless??
Wait the person you called nau is he supposed to comma beat me?
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Keketu(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
shut it. dont insult you elder brother angry
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

After watching that video and seeing your face, I realized that ......

Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Wait the person you called nau is he supposed to comma beat me?

No, send you to where your likes are kept...

Females in Nigeria my diick..

people with your facial structure are considered threats....
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Keketu(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

After watching that video, I realized that ......
stup it. dont insult your younger sister angry
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

After watching that video, I realized that ......
I can't exchange words with you..
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Keketu(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No, send you to where your like are kept...

Females in Nigeria my diick..

people with your facial structure are considered threats....
please dont
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Keketu(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
dont insult your elder brother
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:53pm On May 18, 2017
Keketu:
dont insult your elder brother
Smh
Re: Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 7:54pm On May 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Piss off...

How much are your words in the black market?

Fvcking thread!!

Crappy write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is A Proper Age Gap Between A Husband And Wife? / A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / Should I Go Back To The Father Of My Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.