Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) (65061 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Ihateafonja: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
awolowo is her mentor in different business grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:31pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm... something is wrong..... too many youths just not prepared or willing to face problems life throws at them..... seems like suicide is the first and last choice.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 18, 2017
fearNORTH:
Awolowo bequeathed everything on them...
Education, suicide, betrayal... etc
So sad his descendants have heightened the whole suicide thing....

Jeezzz
How could you say this?
Don't you have a heart?
Don't you feel?
Are you an Alien?
Such a loss and you are being tribalistic?
Damn! This generation is lost

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by highchief1: 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
Specialspesh:
A student of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Damilola Adegoke has reportedly committed suicide by drinking "sniper". Details are still sketchy but it was gathered that on Tuesday, Damilola's mum came back home to find her daughter lying on the floor with an insecticide.

Friends of the deceased have expressed shock over her sudden death on facebook.

One wrote; "No matter the circumstances, worries, troubles, disaster never look down on your self and always pray hard. It's a pity this tight friend of mine Damilola Adegoke took snipper yesterday and gave up the ghost after uploading her pics on fb. May her soul rest in peace".

Another friend, Damilola Ayanwanle said; "No amount of problem worth taking your own life , she was hardworking and highly dedicated but only her knows her personal pains and challenges, maybe she shared and you and I couldnt help her out ........ in fact nothing justify eating a poison, well farewell Damilola Adegoke we will remember you forever".

RIP

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/lagos-state-polytechnic-student-commits.html
i wish she knows what it cost her parents to raise her upto this level.i can't rip to her
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Jeezzz
How could you say this?
Don't you have a heart?
Don't you feel?
Are you an Alien?
Such a loss and you are being tribalistic?
Damn! This generation is lost
God bless u well could I get to know u

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by kingthreatz: 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
Damn. She wont have babies or enjoy the fun of consistent prïck from her future husband. Please abeg before considering suicide, imagine the plenty enjoyment wey dey this life .
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
nd u girls ar doing her amebo on watsapp
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
Please if you have younger ones, try getting close to them now because most of us don't have time for anyone except ourselves. With the rate of suicide now I always check on my younger ones to know what they are up to, even when they make mistakes its important to encouraged them instead of retribution. Don't blame anyone who attempts suicide because you may have never been down that road before.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by boyo123(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2017
who knows maybe she got pregnant and she cant stand the things that will come after

RIP

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
Some people have read so much death stories in dia pity life time that they don't feel remorse anymore. How can a sensible human being open this kain thread and type rubbish. Wasted generations.

RIP young girl, we cannot know how she got poison into her system. Autopsy is for the rich on this side of the world.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Zdoh(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
She did this to herself because of one stupid guy that must have broke her heart.Girls,ladies,woman stop being to desperate in everything....nothing is permanent,stop fish brain,enough said.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Took time to read through the story and realised young people are getting so crazily bold in the wrong way these days; a reflection of serious problems in the society?

When life was even more analog, monochromatic and more arduous; people thrived on necessity being the mother of creativity making ways where obstacles existed. What if Mandela threw himself off the rocks? Or Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill? Or do we think our own Azikwes, Awolowos etc didn't face their fair share of life's challenges?

Sometimes, we need to call spades by their names and face up to the fact that a lot of suicides are perpetrated by people who simply blew up their personal issues out of proportion. Challenges are part of the human condition and we will all get our fair share of problems.

Adversity breaks some men, yet the same Adversity makes some other men rise to Break Records!

I'd wanna ask who was her bf, who were her friends, was she her own person or who were her major decision influencers, what was her home life like, did she have any emotional troubles, was she the brooding type, how did she process past disappointments, what were her expectations from/of life (how did she process them) etc.

It's not enuf to waste RIP's when some other teenager is planning to snuff himself next week; issue's how to get proactive and mitigate or cease the causative factors altogether!
a standing ovation for this man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
nkemdi89:
Please if you have younger ones, try getting close to them now because most of us don't have time for anyone except ourselves. With the rate of suicide now I always check on my younger ones to know what they are up to, even when they make mistakes its important to encouraged them instead of retribution. Don't blame anyone who attempts suicide because you may have never been down that road before.

Spot on

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:39pm On May 18, 2017
lofty900:
The producers of snipers are smiling to the bank everyday. Apc na wa o
grin Don't be naughty shocked
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:39pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Took time to read through the story and realised young people are getting so crazily bold in the wrong way these days; a reflection of serious problems in the society?

When life was even more analog, monochromatic and more arduous; people thrived on necessity being the mother of creativity making ways where obstacles existed. What if Mandela threw himself off the rocks? Or Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill? Or do we think our own Azikwes, Awolowos etc didn't face their fair share of life's challenges?

Sometimes, we need to call spades by their names and face up to the fact that a lot of suicides are perpetrated by people who simply blew up their personal issues out of proportion. Challenges are part of the human condition and we will all get our fair share of problems.

Adversity breaks some men, yet the same Adversity makes some other men rise to Break Records!

I'd wanna ask who was her bf, who were her friends, was she her own person or who were her major decision influencers, what was her home life like, did she have any emotional troubles, was she the brooding type, how did she process past disappointments, what were her expectations from/of life (how did she process them) etc.

It's not enuf to waste RIP's when some other teenager is planning to snuff himself next week; issue's how to get proactive and mitigate or cease the causative factors altogether!
True that, this life is full of battles, challenges, obstacles, not enough to throw in the towel, tough times never last but tough people do, a quote from one of my mentors >>>> Norman Vincent pearl sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 18, 2017
jack998:
kindly view the image below

See this goat
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
Please Nairaland should always censor the name of the poisonous substance used to commit suicide ....This way we will not be aiding potential suicide victims

Such a young soul lost!

Though your problems may overwhelm you sometimes, suicide is never the answer, for where there is life, there's hope! cry cry cry

My soul is heavy! R.I.P

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by MasterChen: 10:41pm On May 18, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
so you're now preaching decorum when you guys will be jumping around if it was other way round.
not supporting the ediot by you masterchen Jetleeee omenkalives LionDeLeo etc do not have the moral right to caution people on this rubbish stuffs.

nonsense trash
get out!!

You're a basket grin cheesy I'm not like you son

I know when to do these things. Even if that poster were Yoruba, I'd have called him out. And no! I'm not preaching decorum, I'm calling out foolishness

Just last week, I was the same person who tagged a mod to delete the posts of a Yoruba poster for excessively mocking those who died in the civil war

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2017
Please Nairaland should always censor the name of the poisonous substance used to commit suicide ....This way we will not be aiding potential suicide victims

Such a young soul lost!

Though your problems may overwhelm you sometimes, suicide is never the answer. For where there is life, there's hope! cry cry cry

My soul is heavy! R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2017

Such a young soul lost!

Though your problems may overwhelm you sometimes, suicide is never the answer. For where there is life, there's hope! cry cry cry undecided embarassed

My soul is heavy! R.I.P
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 18, 2017
fearNORTH:
Awolowo bequeathed everything on them...

Education, suicide, betrayal... etc

So sad his descendants have heightened the whole suicide thing....
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Eazybay(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2017
No no d world has gone mad!!!! Do u guys realize families try to keep suicide on a very low key?

Her best friend is presently ashamed to move around cos the tale has gone toooo far and the questions keep getting embarrassing!

Pls you guys should really reconsider this online craze to get stories out and keep some things pvt. At least for d family of d deceased

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by primateayoola(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin
MasterChen:

Una two foolish sotey una carry NCAN enter this kain thread.

I can bet my last coin you clowns are from land of the rising potopoto

Ilakaye jina si yin gan ni agbegbe yen

Lwkmd, and na no go kill me with laughter in Jesus name grin
MasterChen:

Lwkmd, and na no go kill me with laughter in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2017

Such a young soul lost!

Though your problems may overwhelm you sometimes, suicide is never the answer. For where there is life, there's hope! cry cry cry undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by MasterChen: 10:46pm On May 18, 2017
koropotopoto:

shatap there and get out!!!

last time I checked am more civil than you OLD MAN cheesy

More civil than I am? cheesy Tag someone else to go through our post histories, let's compare.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2017
Specialspesh:
A student of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Damilola Adegoke has reportedly committed suicide by drinking "sniper". Details are still sketchy but it was gathered that on Tuesday, Damilola's mum came back home to find her daughter lying on the floor with an insecticide.

Friends of the deceased have expressed shock over her sudden death on facebook.

One wrote; "No matter the circumstances, worries, troubles, disaster never look down on your self and always pray hard. It's a pity this tight friend of mine Damilola Adegoke took snipper yesterday and gave up the ghost after uploading her pics on fb. May her soul rest in peace".

Another friend, Damilola Ayanwanle said; "No amount of problem worth taking your own life , she was hardworking and highly dedicated but only her knows her personal pains and challenges, maybe she shared and you and I couldnt help her out ........ in fact nothing justify eating a poison, well farewell Damilola Adegoke we will remember you forever".

RIP

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/lagos-state-polytechnic-student-commits.html

Parents.....You people have a whole lot to do to stop this madness among these small children committing suicide.

Pay attention to your kids. Pay attention to them. Pay close attention to them.

You cant say youre too busy trying to provide for them while you neglet them totally. Now the girl is gone....WHAT NOW HAPPENS TO ALL THE TOILING OF THE PARENTS?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 10:47pm On May 18, 2017
MasterChen:

Walahi oro won ti su esu gan,won ko ni lakayi rara.They are very senseless;stinking r*tarded schmucks.

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by MasterChen: 10:48pm On May 18, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
1 Awolowo = 3 Million dead ________ (Fill in the gap, I no wan chop ban) grin

Baba..abeg epp us drop that picture. Mi o s'ako, mo n bebe ni wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.