Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) (65042 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2017
nwafresh:

So what do u call dis one?...lol...choice?
i call it tragedy...
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:00am On May 19, 2017
Chiefly:

Hmm.. Natural selection
Exactly.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by AkumTawaluUgbo: 8:18am On May 19, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

Hmmmmm. Go through the post and see who is always running to the moderators. I don't need any moderator to deal with him, infact I prefer they are left out. Really, you can't mention the word? Igbos are cowards.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
shatap there and get out!
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by eazymoni: 8:23am On May 19, 2017
Jostico:
cry what a pity. but wait so before anything happen now a days they go on social media and give their last word. thank God I never update on any social network
u r jst being superstitious. anybody can die at any time.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2017
And she thought taking snipper will end her suffering?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by FixAm(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2017
is it not time the government place a ban on the sales of this sniper to just anyone?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by theNOISEmaker: 8:52am On May 19, 2017
dessz:
NCAN, VICE CHAIR MAN EAGLE EYE DIVISION REPORTING FOR DUTY OVER AND OUT.
ahh for this kind thread again? haba
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:53am On May 19, 2017
If only Nigeria were a nation were autopsies were done, Im curious to know why this girl died.

I doubt it was the sniper that killed her. Sniper wont make you vomit. Infact you have to induce vomiting by yourself when you take a substance like sniper. Check out the labels of some known poisons they sometimes say things like do no induce vomiting if ingested.

A girl who wanted to comit suicide would not induce vomiting after taking poison. So what killed her. Someone must have done the job and contaminated the scene with sniper.

This girl looks happy and cheerful and nothing in her post seems to suggest someone planning a suicide.

I suspect foul play.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:00am On May 19, 2017
If only Nigeria were a nation were autopsies were done, Im curious to know why this girl died. One account says her mum found her lying on the floor with insecticide....another says she was lying on the bed with vomit........which is which

I doubt it was the sniper that killed her. Sniper wont make you vomit. Infact you have to induce vomiting by yourself when you take a substance like sniper. Check out the labels of some known poisons they sometimes say things like do no induce vomiting if ingested.

A girl who wanted to comit suicide would not induce vomiting after taking poison. So what killed her. Someone must have done the job and contaminated the scene with sniper.

This girl looks happy and cheerful and nothing in her post seems to suggest someone planning a suicide.

I suspect foul play.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Ndmichaels(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2017
crySo sad she didn't adhere to her caption on the picture. Now which footstep of hers do we follow? Her action or caption?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2017
thesicilian:
All these suicides here and there only makes me think of the theory of evolution and adaption: Those who can adjust to the changes and difficulties of life develop adaptive mechanisms in order to keep on living, while those who are weak and cannot adjust die off. It is as simple as that.
survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 9:23am On May 19, 2017
emeijeh:
What is it with Nigerians and suicides in 2017?
I wonder i
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by SpaceAngel: 9:36am On May 19, 2017
Government should regulate the sale of these dangerous substances. They are too dangerous to be sold in open market
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 9:39am On May 19, 2017
[s]
AkumTawaluUgbo:

Nonsense trash
shatap there and get out!
[/s]
Trash trash trash. Kanu is a donkey. Bianca is a confirmed prostitute. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. truth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by nwafresh(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2017
chuksjuve:

i call it tragedy...

Atewo!!!you just made d list
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2017
Wetin this girl go tell God for heaven na? Mehn! Pple and suicide this days.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:

Una two foolish sotey una carry NCAN enter this kain thread.

I can bet my last coin you clowns are from land of the rising potopoto

Ilakaye jina si yin gan ni agbegbe yen
I SUPPORT THAT SLAP WITH THIS.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by EbubeIkedi: 11:03am On May 19, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

that lolowo otapiapia legend wud be very proud of his student grin
Chai! Cone heads+otapiapia=zuma.

Op,rip to student o..
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by JAnnie123: 11:36am On May 19, 2017
well said
IdeyFindWife:
Took time to read through the story and realised young people are getting so crazily bold in the wrong way these days; a reflection of serious problems in the society?

When life was even more analog, monochromatic and more arduous; people thrived on necessity being the mother of creativity making ways where obstacles existed. What if Mandela threw himself off the rocks? Or Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill? Or do we think our own Azikwes, Awolowos etc didn't face their fair share of life's challenges?

Sometimes, we need to call spades by their names and face up to the fact that a lot of suicides are perpetrated by people who simply blew up their personal issues out of proportion. Challenges are part of the human condition and we will all get our fair share of problems.

Adversity breaks some men, yet the same Adversity makes some other men rise to Break Records!

I'd wanna ask who was her bf, who were her friends, was she her own person or who were her major decision influencers, what was her home life like, did she have any emotional troubles, was she the brooding type, how did she process past disappointments, what were her expectations from/of life (how did she process them) etc.

It's not enuf to waste RIP's when some other teenager is planning to snuff himself next week; issue's how to get proactive and mitigate or cease the causative factors altogether!
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by michaelwestern(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2017
ayoolanr:
Hopefully she will find peace! I can't even judge people that commit suicide because I don't know what kind of hell they must have been going though! That been said, even if you will commit suicide why do it in a painful way!? Men, if I ever find myself at that breaking point my method will definitely be pain free!

Please for my research, what are the painless ways of committing suicide? Thanks
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by AkumTawaluUgbo: 12:51pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Trash trash trash. Kanu is a donkey. Bianca is a confirmed prostitute. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. truth.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by justphillips(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2017
dessz:
NCAN, VICE CHAIR MAN EAGLE EYE DIVISION REPORTING FOR DUTY OVER AND OUT.

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by dohhnutt1(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Markets are needed Urgently @ Decorhubng.com. Kindly Submit you CVs to careers@decorhubng.com to Apply Or Call 08037529332.

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 3:28pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
AkumTawaluUgbo:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Kanu is a criminal ogogoro drinking donkey.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by toshmann(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2017
juman:

Economy is totally bad.

Very bad government.
APC government is so confused, they dont know the next step to take.
Thats why they blame GEJ at every turn just to keep their fana happy and change the topic
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by juman(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2017
In this very difficult period, parents need to regularly talk and encourage their children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.