Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) (65072 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by yaki84: 6:03am On May 19, 2017
emeijeh:
What is it with Nigerians and suicides in 2017?
when common garri don follow join bad gang, why people no go dey do d needful.
Garri is now 1cup 100naira. Garri wey we dey buy 7cups for 100naira before the coming of apc.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 6:05am On May 19, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

am now a law abiding gentleman on nairaland
i urge you to be like me cool
good night
[/s]

Shatap there. Nonsense trash.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2017
Awwwwn....
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 19, 2017
the truth is because of environment and up bringing, almost every Nigerian is suffering from one form of psychological disorder, a lot found a way to handle it,while others are still living with it,it takes a little situation to trigger it.And knowing that we still have the belief that only insane people visit psychologist and therapist,such cases might only be found out when its too late.Rip!
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2017
Can the government go on and ban this sniper of a poison?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by project55: 6:13am On May 19, 2017
Edu3Again:
angry APC is a curse to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Patotelli(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2017
haba for a person to rock #vintage in this buharicession it means the life is OK to live, wonder what makes her do such thing thou, her close ones should be able to tellrhe ki d of person she is,, maybe always over zealous ones... ..RIP sha.. Sorry to d mama[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by briite002(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2017
Why would she do dat.... No matter the prob he Is facing she should have told her parent... Well Rip to the dead
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Ruler2: 6:21am On May 19, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Took time to read through the story and realised young people are getting so crazily bold in the wrong way these days; a reflection of serious problems in the society?

When life was even more analog, monochromatic and more arduous; people thrived on necessity being the mother of creativity making ways where obstacles existed. What if Mandela threw himself off the rocks? Or Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill? Or do we think our own Azikwes, Awolowos etc didn't face their fair share of life's challenges?
With this 'plenty ' sense, na wife suppose dey find you ni.

Sometimes, we need to call spades by their names and face up to the fact that a lot of suicides are perpetrated by people who simply blew up their personal issues out of proportion. Challenges are part of the human condition and we will all get our fair share of problems.

Adversity breaks some men, yet the same Adversity makes some other men rise to Break Records!

I'd wanna ask who was her bf, who were her friends, was she her own person or who were her major decision influencers, what was her home life like, did she have any emotional troubles, was she the brooding type, how did she process past disappointments, what were her expectations from/of life (how did she process them) etc.

It's not enuf to waste RIP's when some other teenager is planning to snuff himself next week; issue's how to get proactive and mitigate or cease the causative factors altogether!
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 19, 2017
A KIND PERSON SHould abeg buy my INFINIX HOT 4 NA.

school life is tough these days. especially if you're a final year student. recession and project na 5 and 6.

but suicide is not the only option.
make person buy this phone today, before I finish one gallon of palm oil.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:35am On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:

Una two foolish sotey una carry NCAN enter this kain thread.
I can bet my last coin you clowns are from land of the rising potopoto
Ilakaye jina si yin gan ni agbegbe yen
that lolowo otapiapia legend wud be very proud of his student grin Chai! Cone heads+otapiapia=zuma.
Op,rip to student o..
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:37am On May 19, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
undecided she was a nairalander

No mine her jare
Nothing more for her hell fire straight i swear to God
Becos
Allah said no matter what happen 2 us we shouldn't think about commit suicide
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:41am On May 19, 2017
ipobsarefools:

..this is the same person calling for the ban of others.
and ur model moniker is "ipobarefools".. Koropotopoto don frustrate u taya lolss grin Well,the 8th to the 11th letter suits u very well grin
Op,rip to dami o...
"they" shud stop otapiapiaing themselves o...
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 6:55am On May 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

and ur model moniker is "ipobarefools"..
Koropotopoto don frustrate u taya lolss
grin
Well,the 8th to the 11th letter suits u very well grin

Op,rip to dami o...

"they" shud stop otapiapiaing themselves o...
Hmmmmm. Go through the post and see who is always running to the moderators. I don't need any moderator to deal with him, infact I prefer they are left out. Really, you can't mention the word? Igbos are cowards.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by nwafresh(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2017
chuksjuve:
suicide is never an option.

So what do u call dis one?...lol...choice?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2017
dessz:
NCAN, VICE CHAIR MAN EAGLE EYE DIVISION REPORTING FOR DUTY OVER AND OUT.
this is NCAN inspector cheesy western branch, dragon egg division..pls mind your territory's business.. If u don't want war..over and out..!!
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:02am On May 19, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
undecided she was a nairalander

Really? How'd you know that?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:05am On May 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

that lolowo otapiapia legend wud be very proud of his student grin
Chai! Cone heads+otapiapia=zuma.

Op,rip to student o..

I didn't expect you to make sense.

When next you lose a family member, Please come back and read this post of yours.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by TheAziz: 7:09am On May 19, 2017
she committed suicide, didn't she even think of what her parents have gone through to raise her? no fuvking rip

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:12am On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:

Una two foolish sotey una carry NCAN enter this kain thread.

I can bet my last coin you clowns are from land of the rising potopoto

Ilakaye jina si yin gan ni agbegbe yen
mtweew eleribu niwon nibe un fa. Awon omo ofo.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by MasterChen: 7:16am On May 19, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
mtweew eleribu niwon nibe un fa. Awon omo ofo.

E ma da awon ọmọ alaileko yí lohun jare

Ṣùgbọ́n...Aunty Adesewa ẹ rewa gan oh. smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Wryhder: 7:16am On May 19, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Took time to read through the story and realised young people are getting so crazily bold in the wrong way these days; a reflection of serious problems in the society?

When life was even more analog, monochromatic and more arduous; people thrived on necessity being the mother of creativity making ways where obstacles existed. What if Mandela threw himself off the rocks? Or Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill? Or do we think our own Azikwes, Awolowos etc didn't face their fair share of life's challenges?

Sometimes, we need to call spades by their names and face up to the fact that a lot of suicides are perpetrated by people who simply blew up their personal issues out of proportion. Challenges are part of the human condition and we will all get our fair share of problems.

Adversity breaks some men, yet the same Adversity makes some other men rise to Break Records!

I'd wanna ask who was her bf, who were her friends, was she her own person or who were her major decision influencers, what was her home life like, did she have any emotional troubles, was she the brooding type, how did she process past disappointments, what were her expectations from/of life (how did she process them) etc.

It's not enuf to waste RIP's when some other teenager is planning to snuff himself next week; issue's how to get proactive and mitigate or cease the causative factors altogether!
You make sense. It's not the problem itself, just the person's perception of the problem. Makes for a different and overblown version of the original thing.
Easier said than done but this is why it isn't a good idea to dwell on or overthink issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:18am On May 19, 2017
Jostico:
cry what a pity. but wait so before anything happen now a days they go on social media and give their last word. thank God I never update on any social network

Seriously, it's annoying.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by AworiLagosian: 7:18am On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:

E ma da awon ọmọ alaileko yí lohun jare

Ṣùgbọ́n...Aunty Adesewa ẹ rewa gan oh. smiley smiley

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by MasterChen: 7:19am On May 19, 2017
AworiLagosian:

grin

Baaba the baaba grin cheesy

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2017
RIP? I don't knw y people contemplate suicide... Like they knw wat they are going there to face...uncertainty upon uncertainty
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 7:32am On May 19, 2017
Everybody has problems o...everybody even me...,,at times I ask myself why....but what can I do.....I parted with my ......
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2017
grin grin grin Name check 1,2...... Name check 1,2 testing, testing, testing the microphone.

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 7:39am On May 19, 2017
Mehn life is difficult.,,,everybody has problems o.,..when some people open there mouth and tell you about their troubles...you go know say your own nah small
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by 2shure: 7:44am On May 19, 2017
Afinjas gals are always ugly.
Stra8 to hell bich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.