Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) (65076 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2017
Please Nairaland should always censor the name of the poisonous substance used to commit suicide ....This way we will not be aiding potential suicide victims

Such a young soul lost!

Though your problems may overwhelm you sometimes, suicide is never the answer. For where there is life, there's hope! cry cry cry undecided embarassed

R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Afonjafucker(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Took time to read through the story and realised young people are getting so crazily bold in the wrong way these days; a reflection of serious problems in the society?

When life was even more analog, monochromatic and more arduous; people thrived on necessity being the mother of creativity making ways where obstacles existed. What if Mandela threw himself off the rocks? Or Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill? Or do we think our own Azikwes, Awolowos etc didn't face their fair share of life's challenges?

Sometimes, we need to call spades by their names and face up to the fact that a lot of suicides are perpetrated by people who simply blew up their personal issues out of proportion. Challenges are part of the human condition and we will all get our fair share of problems.

Adversity breaks some men, yet the same Adversity makes some other men rise to Break Records!

I'd wanna ask who was her bf, who were her friends, was she her own person or who were her major decision influencers, what was her home life like, did she have any emotional troubles, was she the brooding type, how did she process past disappointments, what were her expectations from/of life (how did she process them) etc.

It's not enuf to waste RIP's when some other teenager is planning to snuff himself next week; issue's how to get proactive and mitigate or cease the causative factors altogether!

Bro you have said it all. Our world is changing very fast and we're all getting closer and closer.... Living nearly.

Young people like us need to look beyond our present circumstances and see what's ahead. I know it's easy to say but is death the only way out? Is death even a way? Do we even know what awaits us on the other side?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2017
Jostico:
cry what a pity. but wait so before anything happen now a days they go on social media and give their last word. thank God I never update on any social network

This your post now wey you post here na social market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2017
MasterChen:

Baba..abeg epp us drop that picture. Mi o s'ako, mo n bebe ni wink
They need to behave if they don't want that reminder. Let them keep Awolowo and Abiola out of their smelly mouths. First to do no dey pain. angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by koropotopoto: 10:51pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
MasterChen:

More civil than I am? cheesy Tag someone else to through our post histories, let's compare.
[/s]
am now a law abiding gentleman on nairaland
i urge you to be like me cool
good night
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:52pm On May 18, 2017
SHE MUST BE STEWPEED angry
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 10:52pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Took time to read through the story and realised young people are getting so crazily bold in the wrong way these days; a reflection of serious problems in the society?

When life was even more analog, monochromatic and more arduous; people thrived on necessity being the mother of creativity making ways where obstacles existed. What if Mandela threw himself off the rocks? Or Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill? Or do we think our own Azikwes, Awolowos etc didn't face their fair share of life's challenges?

Sometimes, we need to call spades by their names and face up to the fact that a lot of suicides are perpetrated by people who simply blew up their personal issues out of proportion. Challenges are part of the human condition and we will all get our fair share of problems.

Adversity breaks some men, yet the same Adversity makes some other men rise to Break Records!

I'd wanna ask who was her bf, who were her friends, was she her own person or who were her major decision influencers, what was her home life like, did she have any emotional troubles, was she the brooding type, how did she process past disappointments, what were her expectations from/of life (how did she process them) etc.

It's not enuf to waste RIP's when some other teenager is planning to snuff himself next week; issue's how to get proactive and mitigate or cease the causative factors altogether!
It is well with your soul,respect.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 18, 2017
dessz:
NCAN, VICE CHAIR MAN EAGLE EYE DIVISION REPORTING FOR DUTY OVER AND OUT.
Is this one ok.
D sniper wey u go still drink last last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by MasterChen: 10:55pm On May 18, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
They need to behave if they don't want that reminder. Let them keep Awolowo and Abiola out of their smelly mouths. First to do no dey pain. angry

Thanks for taking it down Sir. Respect!!! cool
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by whizpa(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2017
dessz:

You have no conscience at all.
Death has become amusing to you. smh
I hope you'll check names when this happens to yours..

RIP to the dead.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:56pm On May 18, 2017
Phobia for death! This is already an update Sir grin grin He no wan die, buh 9ja no gud nah grin
Jostico:
cry what a pity. but wait so before anything happen now a days they go on social media and give their last word. thank God I never update on any social network
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
MasterChen:

Just last week, I was the same person who tagged a mod to ban a Yoruba poster for mocking those who died in the civil war
You snitched? undecided
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
dessz:
Now it is confirmed that you have brain tumors. Oh, you want likes abi, Mumu.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 11:01pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
Sweet Dami, I know it's depression. I know something is bothering you but you don't want to share with your friends because of their long mouths. They will spill it out for the whole world to know which is why most girls have their best friend being a male. You needed a confidant but couldn't find one. You probably didn't tell your Mum because she is the religious type or your Dad because he is the overrated disciplinarian.

Dami, I wish you never took your life. That was never the best option. If only you had waited for sometime. Time would have healed all.

Rest in Peace Beauty

I wish people can be less judgemental like you though am not commending her actions..u sounded more like you know her in person

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by MasterChen: 11:07pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2017
dessz:
you are the BIGGEST FOO.L i've ever come across online,

keep on wallowing in stupid.ity

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Padiga: 11:19pm On May 18, 2017
MasterChen:

More civil than I am? cheesy Tag someone else to through our post histories, let's compare.
What's with you and post histories, you must be one sneaky, snivelly goblin.

And to think you bet your last coin that the earlier poster was igbo makes you no less a hypocrite.

Way to score some cheap likes.

And yes, cry to the mods, that what you are known for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
MasterChen:

Una two foolish sotey una carry NCAN enter this kain thread.
I can bet my last coin you clowns are from land of the rising potopoto
Ilakaye jina si yin gan ni agbegbe yen
Oro lo so. Awon omo ati oko wa ba ile je. Omo iran ki ran.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by oheni(f): 11:27pm On May 18, 2017
they want Nigeria to banned snipper abi, una plan no go work..... snipper is my only fast enemy killer cockroaches

I don't know why one will choose to take life you can't create because of challenges, and there is still people in the street living with one eye, one leg no food, fatherless and motherless and still happy, they don't think of dying, I don't know if I should be angry with the deceased but is really nonsense.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by bestpunterever: 11:29pm On May 18, 2017
MasterChen:

Baba..abeg epp us drop that picture. Mi o s'ako, mo n bebe ni wink
1 Awolowo = 3 Million dead _of ibos_

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by gberra: 11:31pm On May 18, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
That would only amount to a wishful thinking. Something about one's worst nightmare, the mind hardly disconnect. cheesy
Without the mentioning of those two legendary, they'd sure experience shorter life span.

Many more misery on their skulls
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by lozanni(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
Sweet Dami, I know it's depression. I know something is bothering you but you don't want to share with your friends because of their long mouths. They will spill it out for the whole world to know which is why most girls have their best friend being a male. You needed a confidant but couldn't find one. You probably didn't tell your Mum because she is the religious type or your Dad because he is the overrated disciplinarian.

Dami, I wish you never took your life. That was never the best option. If only you had waited for sometime. Time would have healed all.

Rest in Peace Beauty

You are right about depression being part of her reason for committing suicide.
Depression and mental health issues are very real and the sooner the society finds a way to tackle it, the better it will be for everyone.
We must mourn the dead and wonder why she did it within us, but we must not fold our arms in helplessness until another sad suicide occurs again.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 11:42pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=MasterChen post=56654409]

[s]Una two foolish sotey una carry NCAN enter this kain thread.

I can bet my last coin you clowns are from land of the rising potopoto

Ilakaye jina si yin gan ni agbegbe yen [[/s]/quote] See this otapiapia drinking people

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 18, 2017
she has selfesteem and friends that say good about her and yet she commited...what if she was in my shoes? low selfesteem and no friends, i wonder what she wld have done. anyway, she wont die again rip.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by brightalo17: 11:52pm On May 18, 2017
Can't waste my Precious R.I.P to an act even God himself condemned.

No one has the rights to take his or her life no matter the situation.

NO R.I.P TO YOU DAMILOLA ADEGOKE and both the past and pending guys trying to commit suicide.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2017
RIP embarassed
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 19, 2017
Hopefully she will find peace! I can't even judge people that commit suicide because I don't know what kind of hell they must have been going though! That been said, even if you will commit suicide why do it in a painful way!? Men, if I ever find myself at that breaking point my method will definitely be pain free!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 19, 2017
Oh God , please help us the youths ,renew our lives and restore the minds of the depressed cry
I dreamt two months ago, that a lot of youths were boarding a plane to the world beyond . I was so surprised to see lots of young people boarding it. cry

Lord please have mercy and restore the minds of youth to positive thinking and erase despair and desperation amen . sad

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 19, 2017
crotonite:
she has selfesteem and friends that say good about her and yet she commited...what if she was in my shoes? low selfesteem and no friends, i wonder what she wld have done. anyway, she wont die again rip.

This post is sad. sad

Theres only one way to have friends. Be friendly. Check up on people. Work on truly caring for others and get ur mind off urself. Everyone wants to be around someone dts real and truly cares.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

Jeezzz

How could you say this?

Don't you have a heart?

Don't you feel?

Are you an Alien?

Such a loss and you are being tribalistic?

Damn! This generation is lost

zxcvb:

God bless u
well could I get to know u?

Na so, life goes on. grin

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2017
Incomplete story

RIP though. If at all you deserve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.