Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (46009 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
cheesy hmmmm grin
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by enimooko: 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
angry The character below me is living in IPOBical fools paradise.
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by NothingDoMe: 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu!

Nightmare of Zoogeria.

Dier fada!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by enimooko: 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Nnamdi Kanu is my mentor!!
dilector
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Malawian(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
destiny322:
I tot kANU was grated bail on basis dat he needed to tk care of his health?? Why is he neva in d hospital?? Abi na herbal drugs im dy take??
Kikikiki the moment netenyahu mentioned Biafra, they released KANU and shipped out the other room sorry guy.

7 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by mKc9ET(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2017
will that make him a sinner if he dont go to church

meeky007:
But BROS hE No Dey GO Church?
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by enimooko: 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
Malawian:

Kikikiki the moment netenyahu mentioned Biafra, they released KANU and shipped out the other room sorry guy.
Super Story. He has signed to be responsible and promised through his lawyers to be a good boy.
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by yabatown: 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
WHY ARE THESE JOKERS WHO WENT TO SEE THIS SCAMMER NOT GROVELLING ON THE FLOOR,?
PITY THIS IBO PEOPLE. NOW THIS MISCREANT IS NOW A LEADER IN THEIR SOCIETY. CLUELESS SET OF PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2017
Am I the only one that loves this Nnamdi Kanu's cool demeanor? He is always so cool and calm..Not even a strand of hair out of place.. I like people like this, you can never predict them..No like the other noisemakers..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2017
enimooko:
dilector

Buhahhhaahahahahahahah

They have arrived...

I knew they would come

Oya, let me put on my amour ....

It's time for an E-WAR

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by meeky007(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2017
mKc9ET:
will that make him a sinner if he dont go to church

-i mean ppl no pass 10 fpr church?

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Heylius(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Nnamdi Kanu is my mentor!!
God bless you my brother.

6 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by bakila: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin
Bros still dey obey court order of not more than 10 persons.

Anyway he should use this timeout to strategise on the way forward
The Zoo is a dangerous place, obey or you go back to your cage- Kanu May 2017, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by BABANGBALI: 10:31pm On May 18, 2017
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 God safe you sey the people around you no pass ten, I for blow your whistle to carry you go back to Kuje prison
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by mhiztalee(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
yarimo:
This IPOB fraudster is keeping to his bail conditions, justice BINTA NYAKO may God continue to bless you grin

yarima take tym oh...

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by amysucre: 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
destiny322:
I tot kANU was grated bail on basis dat he needed to tk care of his health?? Why is he neva in d hospital?? Abi na herbal drugs im dy take??
That's a stupid question

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by amysucre: 10:42pm On May 18, 2017
lonelydora:
First, I am Igbo before you attack me.

What happens to the other guys still in Kuje prison? I think Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have come out without them.

Nnamdi isn't rich as I thought. His sitting room is too small for his caliber

Just curious shaa.
simple house because he's not a thief like your politicians

13 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Adebola314: 10:42pm On May 18, 2017
destiny322:
Imagine this...

Soon as dem release dis shameless fraud of Kanu, instead of heading home to his people...

This charlatan did not visit his parents
This charlatan did not visit relatives of those who lost their lives supporting him
This charlatan did not visit the political elders of iboland
This charlatan did not visit their Ohaneze
Instead, Nnamdi Kanu disgraced himself by rushing straight to FFK dining table
A coke addict who once insisted that all ibos must be deported from Lagos
A misfit and social outcast in yorubaland who has a penchant for abusing ibos
Ibos, it seems have a short memory. That is why they are not seen as serious people in this country
Only interested in money.....and Amala and ewedu!

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nwakaumu(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
Adebola314:

Imagine this...

Soon as dem release dis shameless fraud of Kanu, instead of heading home to his people...

This charlatan did not visit relatives of those who lost their lives supporting him
Ibos, it seems have a short memory. That is why they are not seen as serious people in this country
AFonja,what else do they care for in life, if not Amala and ewedu?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by ipreach: 10:50pm On May 18, 2017
Some people will now count how many people in the gathering
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by amysucre: 10:53pm On May 18, 2017
yabatown:
WHY ARE THESE JOKERS WHO WENT TO SEE THIS SCAMMER NOT GROVELLING ON THE FLOOR,?
PITY THIS IBO PEOPLE. NOW THIS MISCREANT IS NOW A LEADER IN THEIR SOCIETY. CLUELESS SET OF PEOPLE
first of all pity your tribe, as if all is well with your tribe

10 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by amysucre: 10:54pm On May 18, 2017
amysucre:
first of all pity your tribe, as if all is well with your tribe
Na u n ur pple de clueless, de drink panadol on top another person matter

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by manu1: 11:02pm On May 18, 2017
Adebola314:

Imagine this...

Truth be told, Kanu committed a serious blunder by cosying up to Fani Kayode who is always attacking Igbo people and is only pretending to be concerned with their problem for his selfish political agenda and is easy for him because Igbo are gullible and anybody can deceive them even their worst enemy.This people have forgot their history and can never learn. If they have any integrity and dignity they should be disgusted by Kanu's show of shame with FFK . Chopping food at FFK table and hugging him like a homo. Disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2017
yarimo:
This IPOB fraudster is keeping to his bail conditions, justice BINTA NYAKO may God continue to bless you grin

I tell u, from freedom fighter to Pope

I swear if this guy turn real pastor tomorrow, the igbos won't hesitate to worship in his church

dem and abokkis has no different in brainwashing
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by toofit007: 11:11pm On May 18, 2017
destiny322:
he always treat himself in London just like your president, hence his passport was seized so he will wait until his password is returned to him. he doesn't trust Nigeria hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nwakaumu(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

I tell u, from freedom fighter to Pope

I swear if this guy turn real pastor tomorrow, the igbos won't hesitate to worship in his church

dem and abokkis has no different in brainwashing
Afonja what business do Igbo have with u?why can't u stop begging them to unite with you.You may try the Awolowo style,you know what I mean.

9 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by kikake: 11:13pm On May 18, 2017
lofty900:
This should send waves of panic through the minds of those northerners. Obviously there're more than 10 people in the room as some of them are not in the group picture. That shows that there's nothing they can do. grin

As well; there are more than 10 groups struggling to restore Biafra. This meeting should send shock waves to anti-Biafra people.

Any easterner who, because of his property or business outside the east, refuses to sign onto restoration of Biafra, that easterner does not wish his/her offspring well.

Yours truly has not been to MASSOB or IPOB meetings.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Ngokafor(f): 11:19pm On May 18, 2017
Adebola314:

Imagine this...

...See how you are drooling over Nnamdi Kanu..You even have a nice pix of him smiling,so gayish embarassed lipsrsealed....Becareful cos 14years jail term awaits

9 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Alariwo2: 11:21pm On May 18, 2017
losers..

*spits
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Alariwo2: 11:23pm On May 18, 2017
Kanu for president 2019.. yeah!

Ipob miscreants what do you have to say?
Odumegwu did it after he got pardoned.. this albino felon too can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos / Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.