Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (46008 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by gulfer: 6:39am On May 19, 2017
Please what happened to the others detained alongside Kanu, are they still in detention
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by MrMontella(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2017
MadManTalking:
Nigggggga been obeying his bail conditions like a life-and-death doctor's prescription.

*he must not be seen in the midst of more than 10 persons*
are you sure you know how to count sire?
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by MrMontella(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin
Bros still dey obey court order of not more than 10 persons.

Anyway he should use this timeout to strategise on the way forward
Bros you sure say you sabi count ?
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by odomanis: 6:46am On May 19, 2017
yarimo:
This IPOB fraudster is keeping to his bail conditions, justice BINTA NYAKO may God continue to bless you grin

And what did he defraud you of ?
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by ERO32: 6:48am On May 19, 2017
yarimo:
This IPOB fraudster is keeping to his bail conditions, justice BINTA NYAKO may God continue to bless you grin
i can see u are finding it difficult to smile. Just hang on.. 30th may.. U will finally comit su.áide. Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by enimooko: 6:49am On May 19, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Lossed abobaku is on the prowl!! NLders please bring chain and help me chain this abobakugrin grin
Afonja Abobaku Yanmiri has gone to rescue the captured victims at OTOKOOTO. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by enimooko: 7:01am On May 19, 2017
I welcome Biafra. It's the only way to remove the zoo in Nigeria to where it properly belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Mrbaz1: 7:03am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=56654652]This should send waves of panic through the minds of those northerners. Obviously there're more than 10 people in the room as some of them are not in the group picture. That shows that there's nothing they can do. grin[.make una dey Dr make pant dey wear una...... Hahahahahaha MASSOB N IPOB..... LIKE PEPPER DEM GANG! MT
SEEW]
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Ogalanyachieze: 7:21am On May 19, 2017
meeky007:
But BROS hE No Dey GO Church?
need i remind you that he is a practicing judaist. Hope you remember
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On May 19, 2017
At least no Niger Deltan (from the 6 SS states) gives a damn about this Kanu.
Niger Delta is not biafra.
Kanu's travels and visitors since he got released has been solely in the SE, by the SE and from the SE.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonja what business do Igbo have with u?why can't u stop begging them to unite with you.You may try the Awolowo style,you know what I mean.

cry no more baby... when u people put mouth in what u don't have a clue on, u won't ask this baby QST but when I contribute my own opinion in a free public forum, u will be asking absurd QST

hope u ve locate the rehab already?
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by oz4real83(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin
Bros still dey obey court order of not more than 10 persons.

Anyway he should use this timeout to strategise on the way forward
There are already 9 persons on d pic. Hw about the cameraman?

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2017
meeky007:
Do jews go to church?
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by degamemaster(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
First, I am Igbo before you attack me.

What happens to the other guys still in Kuje prison? I think Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have come out without them.

Nnamdi isn't rich as I thought. His sitting room is too small for his caliber

Just curious shaa.
Mr/madam 'i am igbo', for your info, the other guys begged Nnamdi Kanu to accept the bail conditions so as to attend to his failing health with the reason that if anything unwanted happens to NK, the struggle might end there. About his living room, Nnamdi Kanu's family though a royal family, is not a super rich one, they're just like every other average/decent families. Also, Nnamdi Kanu didn't go into the struggle to enrich himself or family, he's there to help liberate his people and restore God's kingdom on earth, Biafra. Do not mind all those people accusing him of being a fraudster or extortion, he is morally clean unlike Uwazurike who politicized the struggle and started enriching himself.

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
he is fresher than the dry vegetable in london,he is fresher than the smelling teeth tinubu,he is even fresher than the fallen angel oduduwa
Rising sun of stupidity....e dey una blood.
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2017
If this man kanu contests any election in his state he will win hands down

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2017
personal interests
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by lonelydora: 8:23am On May 19, 2017
degamemaster:
Mr/madam 'i am igbo', for your info, the other guys begged Nnamdi Kanu to accept the bail conditions so as to attend to his failing health with the reason that if anything unwanted happens to NK, the struggle might end there. About his living room, Nnamdi Kanu's family though a royal family, is not a super rich one, they're just like every other average/decent families. Also, Nnamdi Kanu didn't go into the struggle to enrich himself or family, he's there to help liberate his people and restore God's kingdom on earth, Biafra. Do not mind all those people accusing him of being a fraudster or extortion, he is morally clean unlike Uwazurike who politicized the struggle and started enriching himself.

Thank you brother. I now understand

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by lonelydora: 8:24am On May 19, 2017
mystmoze:

u watched too much nollywood movies on how and what a king palace should look like.....think Mandela think KANU.... am an idoma boy

Hahahaha. Somehow true shaa
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by jude90(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2017
nice move but I still don't trust these Massob guys
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by femolii: 8:39am On May 19, 2017
Osus children in a meeting
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by drnoel: 8:44am On May 19, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Nnamdi Kanu is my mentor!!

Then u have a resounding problem
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by drnoel: 8:45am On May 19, 2017
Notasyouthink:

Then u have a resounding problem
jude90:
nice move but I still don't trust these Massob guys

U don't need to trust anybody really. Time is infinite and that's what we have.
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by APCmyheart(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2017
lofty900:
This should send waves of panic through the minds of those northerners. Obviously there're more than 10 people in the room as some of them are not in the group picture. That shows that there's nothing they can do. grin

LOL your hero is so scared and taking pictures in batches.. haha
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by trigonometry: 8:51am On May 19, 2017
meeky007:
you meant Synagogue cos he claims Judaism not Christianity.
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Caseless: 8:53am On May 19, 2017
This people mumu.
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by obc: 8:56am On May 19, 2017
Me too...I love his bravado.
Notasyouthink:
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by EnuguDadImoMom: 9:00am On May 19, 2017
meeky007:
He is a Jew. He dey go synagogue.
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by dee02(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2017
Bunch of time wasters wasting their meagre resources on some stupid and dead movements!
Fu...cking lunkheads
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by obc: 9:10am On May 19, 2017
Madness at its peak. Its disheartening that you wasted your data and time typing this nonsense. Envy and greed is a chronic disease.
Adebola314:

Imagine this...

Soon as dem release dis shameless fraud of Kanu, instead of heading home to his people...

This charlatan did not visit his parents
This charlatan did not visit relatives of those who lost their lives supporting him
This charlatan did not visit the political elders of iboland
This charlatan did not visit their Ohaneze
Instead, Nnamdi Kanu disgraced himself by rushing straight to FFK dining table
A coke addict who once insisted that all ibos must be deported from Lagos
A misfit and social outcast in yorubaland who has a penchant for abusing ibos
Ibos, it seems have a short memory. That is why they are not seen as serious people in this country
Only interested in money.....and Amala and ewedu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.