Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (58885 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by GameGod(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
princessayesha:
Why are they pained grin
Alhamdulillah....another sister found! You are wrlcome to the true religion sister Hikmah
I tire o angry

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by shamzee(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
she made the right decision and almighty Allah will reward her....
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Ayomideen(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
Welcome to Islam sister
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by shamzee(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
the truth is bitter....welcome to Islam my sister...
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by analice107: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
yemmight:

Dem sabi lie true true.
Yes nah, i mean, how can we be sure that the girl hasn't always been a muslim? And, why is it a big deal that a girl became a muslim? Who is she? How has her becoming a Muslim changed anything?

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by BoosBae(f): 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
Kbraims:
Is beta to add a wife dan fornicating arnd whilst ur wife is at home...Jst logical nd rational
Hahahahahahahaha, story for the gods. So many of them still cheat even when they have wives at home. I've lived in the north, so I know what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2017
ollah1:

If the word was God and Jesus is God. Then why consult a superior father to forgive his killers? Why does he always tall about a certain father?

Kalimatullah means " a word of Allah" . The word was used not only for Jesus but also John the Baptist.

Islam is the only non Christian religion that recognises Jesus(ISA) yet they freaking hate them. Example is this thread.
I must remind you. According to your Koran, the closest relationship between Allah and us is Master and slave. Allah has no son. So your repeated attempts to classify Jesus as just God's son also proves Jesus didn't practice Islam.
Sir I will love you to show me any place in the Koran where "a word of God" was used to describe John the Baptist or any other prophet including Muhammad.
I told you that the Father, son and holy spirit are one in being and three in person (or role). Now The father is the mind and Jesus is the word. This means Jesus answers to the the father. His role is to be submissive to the father. The father is greater than Him in person (John 14:28). But that doesn't mean He is not God. Because he is submissive to the father, he prayed to the father. He was human here on earth and so brought the father's message (because He is the word) to us on earth.
Don't forget that Jesus also had the power to Forgive sins ( Mark 2:10). Had power to raise people from the dead (John 5: 25-29). Things only God can do. Open your mind bro and let the word of God sink in. The real word of God.
And you acknowledge Jesus. But wrongly. Jesus is no mere man but God. And its actually an insult to us when you can Jesus a mere man. But we don't take it to heart because we are peaceful people. And I don't hate you. We are told to love everyone. Whether of like belief or not. So you are loved.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2017
EngrBello:

your question shows,how hypocrite you are ! I wonder how you will be able to answer a simple comprension passage in english....If for you to know the right answer but continue to act as delude fellow!
Sir, calling me a hypocrite was uncalled for. We can have a reasonable discussion without the name calling. I wonder what makes me a hypocrite. Because I picked two points from your passage?
Now, I want to ask you a simple question. Do you see anything wrong with both points I made?
Do you think God really made women to be below men?
Do you also think it is right to strike or beat a woman?

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by petermichaels(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
Y is it dat wen a Christian change to Muslim it becomes a wild fire N a news? Are dey aware of how many Muslim converts secretly to Christians??
God has a reason for everything. These ones leaving dia faith to b call "munapuka" are not even better in d faith. Pls let Dem take dia chill

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2017
WTF!!! What kinda English is this Wetin make the pesin no just write am for Arabic ni Abi no be wetin Koran tell Una?? Make she go sef. we no need crowd for heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Divahess24: 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
grin
BoosBae:
Tell her that money isn't everything. That muslim man that made her change her religion, will marry another woman someday grin

Lool... You read my mind....

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Came: 9:15pm On May 19, 2017
I suspect this girl, i sure say she don catch one Alhaji way get serious money, and this thing way she do herself na make she for gain favour from the Alhaji .
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Saw this post on Facebook. You couldn't even edit it before posting. I just couldn't stop laughing after reading it.I guess no one showed her Koran 4:34.

Beat them lightly, so what is wrong with that verse, do you no what it means, do you know how to beat ,my brother you are not prophet to explain how are we going to do the beating, so seek more knowledge about this..

When the bible say kill a woman If she touch a man private part mistakeling during fight with her husband
and other man
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2017
nurusystem:

Beat them lightly, so what is wrong with that verse, do you no what it means, do you know how to beat ,my brother you are not prophet to explain how are we going to do the beating, so seek more knowledge about this..
Beat them lightly? The Koran never specified that they should be beaten lightly. Some versions of your Koran uses the word "scourge" and that means to course great suffering to someone. Now let's look at your Hadiths shall we?
Sahih al-Bukhari 5825—Narrated Ikrima: Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah’s messenger came, Aisha said, “I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!”
Two things. Aisha says "I have not seen any woman suffering like the believing women". This means that all the pagans at that time you lot love to condemn and praise Muhammad for saving them even had women that didn't suffer like the Muslims.
Secondly that woman was beaten till her skin was greener than her clothes. That must have been some " light beating".

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Rajman45(m): 5:32am On May 20, 2017
blaquebelle:
Dumbest post I've ever seen undecided
Non reasonable incoherent points. Even d English of d op is discouraging enough.
between u and the lady, who is the dumbest? even an uneducated idiot will see the truth.....keep decieving urself in a religion that has no true foundation, which was formulated by common men. who is the founder of Christianity...apostol paul or jesus....wat a piety
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Beat them lightly? The Koran never specified that they should be beaten lightly. Some versions of your Koran uses the word "scourge" and that means to course great suffering to someone. Now let's look at your Hadiths shall we?
Sahih al-Bukhari 5825—Narrated Ikrima: Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah’s messenger came, Aisha said, “I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!”
Two things. Aisha says "I have not seen any woman suffering like the believing women". This means that all the pagans at that time you lot love to condemn and praise Muhammad for saving them even had women that didn't suffer like the Muslims.
Secondly that woman was beaten till her skin was greener than her clothes. That must have been some " light beating".
You have now understand even prophet save the pagans women, see you practice and follow the prophet, if God say things like Salat, fasting, going to hajj, then beat women lightly in the Quran such verse those not teach how many times are you too pray, fast but only the prophet can explain more of them. Don't let us go Into serious discussion about this beating is a simple and straight forward thing, your own thinking is beating,
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Darestc2k12: 8:05am On May 20, 2017
Congrats. May Allah continue to hold u strong in deen of Al Islam.
Thank God for opening ur inner sight to the light. I am really happy for u
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

You have now understand even prophet save the pagans women, see you practice and follow the prophet, if God say things like Salat, fasting, going to hajj, then beat women lightly in the Quran such verse those not teach how many times are you too pray, fast but only the prophet can explain more of them. Don't let us go Into serious discussion about this beating is a simple and straight forward thing, your own thinking is beating,
Sir, the Koran doesn't say anything about light beating. It says "scourge" which is serious and hard. And you ignored the Hadith I showed you. Islam encourages beating of women and that is very wrong. Go and see how women suffer in Muslim countries all in the name of religion.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by bdauran: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Bro, I can't keep quoting it for everyone. God read it and copy it here. Then I will show you what is wrong.
I did not ask u to quote the verse, just go straight and tell us ur problem with it..
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2017
bdauran:
I did not ask u to quote the verse, just go straight and tell us ur problem with it..
There are two points I picked from that verse.
1. Men are superior to women.
2. Men are allowed to beat women.
Sir are these accurate?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by davonameen(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2017
God has already cursed the day she was born........the word christian was coined out from christ and christians means followers of christ which is same to jesus christ, and for her information the church is not the building but the body of christ.....besides jesus usually preach in the synague which means place of worship....that young lady is after material things and she couldnt justify her reasons.....may God have mercy on her .....AMEN
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Leiman100(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2017
freshbear:
. I feel for you.if only you knew this Allah you are profusely defending is false.Dear lord,as the good Shepherd in john 10,please bring this lost sheep to the sheepfold in Jesus name.
you knew no pastor in on earth can counter my irrefrable facts. Instead of you to be worrying about how you ended up practicing one of worlds most irational religion you continue fooling yourself. Pray for yourself and your family for God to guide you to his light. And to be able to show you answers to the questions I have raised. Verily verily I say unto you except your rightiousness exceed the rightiousness of scribe aPPPnd the pharasees you shall by no means enter the kingdom of God" Matthew 5:20

"Not everyone who says to Me, ' Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the WILL OF MY FATHER who is in heaven" Matthew" 7:21
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, the Koran doesn't say anything about light beating. It says "scourge" which is serious and hard. And you ignored the Hadith I showed you. Islam encourages beating of women and that is very wrong. Go and see how women suffer in Muslim countries all in the name of religion.

Dude, scourge is an English word and the Qur'an was plainly written in Arabic. Moreso, women aren't suffering in Muslim countries. You need to understand the difference between tradition and religion.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2017
ollah1:

Dude, scourge is an English word and the Qur'an was plainly written in Arabic. Moreso, women aren't suffering in Muslim countries. You need to understand the difference between tradition and religion.

Sir, funny how you refused to respond to my post to you and then you jump on another post intended for another. So it is a coincidence that in Muslim countries where women suffer it their "tradition" to threat women as second class citizens? Are you forgetting that ALL these Muslim countries clearly states that their laws are gotten from ISLAM? so where does this tradition come to play?
And are we going to ignore the Hadith where a man beat his wife till her skin turned greener than her clothes? That even Aisha confessed that no women suffer like the believing women? Was that tradition too?
And for the word "Scourge" being an English word, I didn't translate the Koran to English. Your SCHOLARS did and they found that word to be appropriate. So don't tell me that's not the message the Koran was trying to pass.
Finally sir, I need you to understand that I am not here to mock your beliefs or your God. I am simply pointing out a fundamental problem in your belief that you need to critically analyse. So no hard feelings really.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Deutonomy 25 vs 11:12 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts,
NIV:you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Compare this verse with our discussion.Even is a mistake they should cut off her hand no pity. Read this Quran verse is telling you don't even beat, you don't need to confuse your self, it is straight way straight path read the verse in between.

Quran 34:4 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill­conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 20, 2017
Stupid girl, there's no heaven for yu because you are a FEMALE MUSLIM.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, funny how you refused to respond to my post to you and then you jump on another post intended for another. So it is a coincidence that in Muslim countries where women suffer it their "tradition" to threat women as second class citizens? Are you forgetting that ALL these Muslim countries clearly states that their laws are gotten from ISLAM? so where does this tradition come to play?
And are we going to ignore the Hadith where a man beat his wife till her skin turned greener than her clothes? That even Aisha confessed that no women suffer like the believing women? Was that tradition too?
And for the word "Scourge" being an English word, I didn't translate the Koran to English. Your SCHOLARS did and they found that word to be appropriate. So don't tell me that's not the message the Koran was trying to pass.
Finally sir, I need you to understand that I am not here to mock your beliefs or your God. I am simply pointing out a fundamental problem in your belief that you need to critically analyse. So no hard feelings really.

I 'll reply the message in due time. I'm just recovering from last night fun grin.

Women suffer in so many places but the media and people fine tune it. Recently, there's has been series of domestic violence in Nigeria and Lagos in particular. If Lagos was a Muslim country then it would have been finetuned and related to Islam blah blah blah.

Secondly, what does the bible says about wife beating?
Finally, have you pointed out the fundamental problems in your own belief?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

Deutonomy 25 vs 11:12 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts,
NIV:you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Compare this verse with our discussion.Even is a mistake they should cut off her hand no pity. Read this Quran verse is telling you don't even beat, you don't need to confuse your self, it is straight way straight path read the verse in between.

Quran 34:4 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill­conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great
Sir, you people fail to understand the fundamentals of Christianity. We are not under the law of Moses. We under grace through the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. That verse you quoted was a law given to a particular set of people at a particular time. No one knew why that law was given. And judging from the peculiarity of the law, it was probably given because something like that had happened before. How many times do you see two men fighting and the wife of one grabs the other by his private parts?
Sir, the Bible gives women a special status. Feminism was started in the Bible and I will give you proof. No human is meant to be beneath another. No Human should be treated as second class citizens. The resurrection of our Lord (which is one of the fundamental of our faith) was entrusted into the hands of women. They were the first to carry this news. So I am a Christian today because of the testimony of women. But your Hadith degrades them by saying their testimonies are worth half of a man's because of the deficiency of their mind.
Galatians 3: 26-28:

[26] For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

[27] For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

[28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Notice the bolded. There is neither Jew nor Greek. This means once you are into Christ, your tribe of beliefs do not matter. Whether you are Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba, it doesn't matter as long as you are one in Christ. That means in Christ there is no tribalism.
There is neither bond nor free . I don't need to explain that. It simply means there should be no slaves nor masters. We are all one.
There is neither male nor female . This simply means no gender is above another. That right there sir is feminism. And that is how it is meant to be. If we are all created in the image of God, why is one gender above another?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
ollah1:

I 'll reply the message in due time. I'm just recovering from last night fun grin.

Women suffer in so many places but the media and people fine tune it. Recently, there's has been series of domestic violence in Nigeria and Lagos in particular. If Lagos was a Muslim country then it would have been finetuned and related to Islam blah blah blah.

Secondly, what does the bible says about wife beating?
Finally, have you pointed out the fundamental problems in your own belief?
Of course there will be domestic violence everywhere. Christians engage in domestic violence. But does that mean that's our way? Let me show you some passages.
Colossians 3:19. - Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
Ephesians 5: 28-29. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church,
Sir, can you hurt your own body? As a Christian, no one absolutely no one should raise his hands on his wife no matter the situation.
Finally, let me show you this.

[28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Notice the bolded. There is neither Jew nor Greek. This means once you are into Christ, your tribe of beliefs do not matter. Whether you are Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba, it doesn't matter as long as you are one in Christ. That means in Christ there is no tribalism.
There is neither bond nor free . I don't need to explain that. It simply means there should be no slaves nor masters. We are all one.
There is neither male nor female . This simply means no gender is above another. That right there sir is feminism. And that is how it is meant to be. If we are all created in the image of God, why is one gender above another?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, you people fail to understand the fundamentals of Christianity. We are not under the law of Moses. We under grace through the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. That verse you quoted was a law given to a particular set of people at a particular time. No one knew why that law was given. And judging from the peculiarity of the law, it was probably given because something like that had happened before. How many times do you see two men fighting and the wife of one grabs the other by his private parts?
Sir, the Bible gives women a special status. Feminism was started in the Bible and I will give you proof. No human is meant to be beneath another. No Human should be treated as second class citizens. The resurrection of our Lord (which is one of the fundamental of our faith) was entrusted into the hands of women. They were the first to carry this news. So I am a Christian today because of the testimony of women. But your Hadith degrades them by saying their testimonies are worth half of a man's because of the deficiency of their mind.

If we are created in Image of god it means God also have anus ? Is god male or female ? You chose to used your own opinion or ideas to continue misunderstanding
No tribalism in Islam Once you say the shahada (Testifying that no any other god but Allah and Prophet Muhammad is a messenger of Allah) that is why we pray together go to hajj from different countries China, Ghana, Philipian, name them.

Please Galatians, thessilonia, and Corinthians especially was a letter written by Paul to people of corinthins and You chose to be abide by the message of those people.

Jesus never saw all those books of Bible. Saw what is the name Of Jesus Church ?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

If we are created in Image of god it means God also have anus ? Is god male or female ? You chose to used your own opinion or ideas to continue misunderstanding
No tribalism in Islam Once you say the shahada (Testifying that no any other god but Allah and Prophet Muhammad is a messenger of Allah) that is why we pray together go to hajj from different countries China, Ghana, Philipian, name them.

Please Galatians, thessilonia, and Corinthians especially was a letter written by Paul to people of corinthins and You chose to be abide by the message of those people.

Jesus never saw all those books of Bible. Saw what is the name Of Jesus Church ?

Sir, you haven't refuted any of my claims. You haven't told me why women are second class citizens in Islam. And paul wrote letters to churches. We are the churches. Those letters were inspired by God. I know you will call Paul a false prophet. But what proof do you have that Muhammad was a real prophet? Paul's teachings were In line with Jesus' teachings and there was no way that Muhammad and Jesus taught the same thing.
Finally sir, created in the Image doesn't mean physical image. It signifies authority. And women have as much authority as men and so shouldn't be treated as though they are not as important.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, you haven't refuted any of my claims. You haven't told me why women are second class citizens in Islam. And paul wrote letters to churches. We are the churches. Those letters were inspired by God. I know you will call Paul a false prophet. But what proof do you have that Muhammad was a real prophet? Paul's teachings were In line with Jesus' teachings and there was no way that Muhammad and Jesus taught the same thing.
Finally sir, created in the Image doesn't mean physical image. It signifies authority. And women have as much authority as men and so shouldn't be treated as though they are not as important.

What image then ? Read John 1: 19-21

Do you know women her to remain silent in the church and you said they share same authority

So nothing like prophetess. Women are not allow to the church during their menstrual cycles.

Women are said to covered their Head. if not covered shave them. It a pity you people don't know what you are told to do.
Read this verses to prove MUHAMMAD pbuh was sent same way Moses, Abraham, Jesus were all sent
John 14:16,Deutonomy18:18,isiaih29:12. Manage this verses first before I take them one by one to get you into salvation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.