Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (58770 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Usmaniaaa: 6:12pm On May 19, 2017
Masha Allah may Allah guide you true...
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
Leiman100:
you are very very wrong in your answers. Who told you christianity means christ like? In what language is that? Who name them christians in the first place jesus never heard the word "christ" or "christianity" in all his life. It was long after his ascension that some pagans mock them by calling them christians and the accepted it and it became their name to this day.

The word "Bible" does not exist within the Bible pages because it was actually a collection of books by several authors and some people without any authorisation from any quaters select the ones that tallied with their prejudice and put them together and christened it "Biblos" which means books and Bible in english, hence the Roman catholic have 73 books while that of the protestants have 66 books. Who amongst them added to the "book of God" and who delete only God can tell.

And as you knew Jesus teach and worship in the synagogue (temple of Solomon)and that in accordance with the law of Moses. He never preach or worship in the manner the christians are doing after him(singing and dancing)Paul who never met Jesus(PBUH) in flesh and blood was the real founder of christianity, so christans who claim to follow Jesus are in actual sense following Apostle Paul uknowingly.
ERM...please what is the meaning of the word "Christian"? And how can you say Jesus never heard the word Christ? I give you Mark 14 verse 61-62: (61] But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
(62) And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
There you have it. Jesus saying he is Christ. And please kindly give me the meaning of the word "Christian". Now you claim paul started Christianity, but didn't the followers of Jesus (peter and co) preach Christianity? Did they preach Islam? And if they preached Islam, please show me proof. Even one. The disciples prayed in the name of Jesus. They prayed in unknown tongues. This is not paul (who never met Jesus in flesh) these are the direct followers of Jesus. They believed in His death and resurrection (which the Koran refutes). So no. Paul wasn't the first Christian, Peter and the 12 were.
Now you claim people who did the collection of books were not authorized? Really? So simple question. You claim they weren't authorized but Muhammad was authorized to write a whole new book? Same Muhammad who Allah refers to our collection of books (compiled by unauthorized people) to seek knowledge if he was in doubt?
So Jesus never said we should sing and dance? Is that your problem? Well, there are some sects of Christians who don't sing and dance. But have you ever read any passage of the Bible where David sang and dance to the point of his clothes falling off? I guess not. So because it wasn't recorded that Jesus sang and danced, we shouldn't? Well, it wasn't recorded that Jesus laughed. Am sure laughing too is bad? We have been asked to praise and worship God. Singing and dancing is just another way to praise and worship God. By the way read Matthew 26:30, it portrays Jesus singing.
And finally. Your claim that paul started Christianity. Are you telling me that paul preached a different message from Jesus? If yes. Are you saying that one man Paul actually spread his false message faster than Jesus message?

3 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by freshbear(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2017
Leiman100:
you are very very wrong in your answers. Who told you christianity means christ like? In what language is that? Who name them christians in the first place jesus never heard the word "christ" or "christianity" in all his life. It was long after his ascension that some pagans mock them by calling them christians and the accepted it and it became their name to this day.

The word "Bible" does not exist within the Bible pages because it was actually a collection of books by several authors and some people without any authorisation from any quaters select the ones that tallied with their prejudice and put them together and christened it "Biblos" which means books and Bible in english, hence the Roman catholic have 73 books while that of the protestants have 66 books. Who amongst them added to the "book of God" and who delete only God can tell.

And as you knew Jesus teach and worship in the synagogue (temple of Solomon)and that in accordance with the law of Moses. He never preach or worship in the manner the christians are doing after him(singing and dancing)Paul who never met Jesus(PBUH) in flesh and blood was the real founder of christianity, so christans who claim to follow Jesus are in actual sense following Apostle Paul uknowingly.
. I feel for you.if only you knew this Allah you are profusely defending is false.Dear lord,as the good Shepherd in john 10,please bring this lost sheep to the sheepfold in Jesus name.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by sisisioge: 6:19pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

You looks just as unintelligeent as the points she outlined. Now , this is me who has no issues with either religions o. Just give a tangible reason girl...you could just say you love ijabs undecided
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2017
AmuEwu:

Maybe its because the Muslim clerics truly understand their religion. Its not just that the Muslim clerics don't voice out against these acts, but sometimes they out rightly support it.. I've heard of top men in the Muslim world putting bounty on people's head. When religious leaders do this, then there's something wrong somewhere
I agree with u
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
ollah1:

There's nothing wrong with that but the question is " why name Jesus as God"?
Its simple. First I want to remind you that the Koran clearly states that Allah has no son. That the closest relationship between Allah and us is master to slave. So Jesus calling God father simply proves that what he was practicing was not Islam.
Now to your question. First you have to understand the meaning of the Trinity. We have God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit. What does this tell you, the father the son and Holy spirit are all Gods.
Work with me. You see, they are one in Being (or substance) but three in person (or roles). When I mean one in Being, I mean that they are all God. The father is God. So is the son and so is the spirit. Like you and I. We are all human beings. I am not a lesser Human than you nor are you a lesser human than I am. But you might be my Boss in the office and that makes you a Higher Person (note, not being) than I am. Meaning that my role within the organization is to answer to you and your role is preside over things. So the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit and all one Being. And that Being is God. But three persons and that is the Father (who is the mind) the Son (who is the word) and the Holy spirit (who is the action).
That's why John 1:1 says:
In the beginning was the word (that word is Jesus) and the word was with God (The father) and the word was God! Are you clear now?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Abdulwaliyy7: 6:27pm On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
Tell her that money isn't everything. That muslim man that made her change her religion, will marry another woman someday grin
evidence or you become a poor talker. am smelling a huge level of ignorance and lack of exposure
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Sman37(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2017
ESDKING:
I would rather be an atheist than to be a Muslim.

Spits!!

That girl needs help, I repeat she really needs serious help.
Have u ever read bibles (as students reading handout) from cover to cover and understand it better and set or ask bible question like a lecturer set exams question for students!!
And do the same to the Qur'an and see which one has lucid proved theory that certisfy the creatures!!!
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by highscript(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Water! undecided
after that nnko ?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
Trash.

All what you mentioned is peculiar to church goers not Christians.
And the church goers belong to which religion?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by sexylado(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2017
That is exactly what made me also converted to Islam, may Almighty Allah guide, bless and be with you Amin.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by BoosBae(f): 6:32pm On May 19, 2017
Abdulwaliyy7:
evidence or you become a poor talker. am smelling a huge level of ignorance and lack of exposure
You're not wise, you can't think outside the box. Go ask the Op for evidence.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by BoosBae(f): 6:33pm On May 19, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
And the church goers belong to which religion?
Religion of self deceit

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by r2beez(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2017
If your reason for conversion is because in a book something was mentioned and in another book another thing wasn't mentioned then you have missed it from the onset.

Salvation is far beyond something was mentioned and something wasn't mentioned.

You need to be in the spirit to understand what I'm saying.

Christianity is not a religion but a personal relationship with God.

Quote me, tongue lash me. The truth remains the same and can never be changed by the best argument on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by wasuka14(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2017
Okay thanks. That is it, we all need knowledge and understanding of whatever we are doing. 3 of the real people that work with Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was assasinated gruesomely by this perpetrator of evils and many other true believers then was also killed to surpress islam who negate the ways of their lifes. What they are spreading today is not real islam. It took extra effort and grace of God to enter the main road. May Allahu guide us all.
whitebeard:
thanks for enlightening my views about Islam..I now truely believe that Islam is a religion of peace irrespective of what people say..!
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Its simple. First I want to remind you that the Koran clearly states that Allah has no son. That the closest relationship between Allah and us is master to slave. So Jesus calling God father simply proves that what he was practicing was not Islam.
Now to your question. First you have to understand the meaning of the Trinity. We have God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit. What does this tell you, the father the son and Holy spirit are all Gods.
Work with me. You see, they are one in Being (or substance) but three in person (or roles). When I mean one in Being, I mean that they are all God. The father is God. So is the son and so is the spirit. Like you and I. We are all human beings. I am not a lesser Human than you nor are you a lesser human than I am. But you might be my Boss in the office and that makes you a Higher Person (note, not being) than I am. Meaning that my role within the organization is to answer to you and your role is preside over things. So the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit and all one Being. And that Being is God. But three persons and that is the Father (who is the mind) the Son (who is the word) and the Holy spirit (who is the action).
That's why John 1:1 says:
In the beginning was the word (that word is Jesus) and the word was with God (The father) and the word was God! Are you clear now?

Same tales by moonlight you guys write. How does the bolded automatically means it's Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by EngrBello(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Saw this post on Facebook. You couldn't even edit it before posting. I just couldn't stop laughing after reading it.I guess no one showed her Koran 4:34.

Surah An-Nisa(Qur:4), Verse 34:
الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
(English)

the main problem Christians of now a days,is that they are too lazy to read and go for a real and genuine research... But they keep looking for miracles and short cuts on how to succeed temporarily in life....#Bigot You.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2017
now tell me do u think God could be crazy enough to give a pervert, rapist , murderer child molester vision or prophecy u are kidding me right? He got his fake prophecies somewhere else
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
millynels:
Wow.. this girl is hypnotized.. drank enough of black magic. May God save you through his SON Jesus Christ..!! Bastard idiot.. I was born and brought up into Islam background.. So what do you really know about ISLAM?.[color=#990000][/color]

Why would you call her a bastard simply because he switched faiths? Is that what you are thought in your church?

Perhaps, you should be called bastard too. Afterall, you also switched faiths.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Mpanyi: 6:52pm On May 19, 2017
Can't see any reason here. Mind you, anybody is free to change religion. Christianity does not insist on gunpoint you remain a christian.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by linuses: 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
Alhamdulilah...... happy 4 her
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
EngrBello:

Surah An-Nisa(Qur:4), Verse 34:
الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
(English)

the main problem Christians of now a days,is that they are too lazy to read and go for a real and genuine research... But they keep looking for miracles and short cuts on how to succeed temporarily in life....#Bigot You.
Please there was no point to add that Arabic part I can't read it even if my life depended on it. And yes I have read the whole thing and picked just two points from it.
1. Allah made men to excel above women (no wonder women are 2nd class citizens in Muslim countries)
2. Scourging (Beating) a woman is an option in Islam.
Sir, do you refute these two claims sir?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by bdauran: 7:18pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Saw this post on Facebook. You couldn't even edit it before posting. I just couldn't stop laughing after reading it.I guess no one showed her Koran 4:34.
And what is wrong in Quran 4:34?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by SillyMods: 7:18pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

The reasons are too shallow. Way too shallow. I don't even know where to start. Do you even know what "Bible" means? And what has "Bible" not being in the Bible got to do with anything? Is it not the same Bible your Koran referenced and asked all of you to go to if you are in doubt? I have more serious issues on my plate than contesting points that don't even make any sense.
Liar!
Where in the Quran that lie to go to the bible is?
The word bible came from a man like you. Quran was named by its Author - the Supreme God hence it was mentioned in it.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2017
ollah1:

Same tales by moonlight you guys write. How does the bolded automatically means it's Jesus?
So that is all you can pick up from my write up?
Sorry sir, I didn't continue the verse. It would have been too long. But let me skip to verse 14.
John 1:14 : And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Are you convinced now sir?
And oh! Does the Koran not call Jesus "Kalimatullaah" which means "Word of God"? Or I'm I mistaken? Please enlighten me sir.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2017
bdauran:
And what is wrong in Quran 4:34?
Bro, I can't keep quoting it for everyone. God read it and copy it here. Then I will show you what is wrong.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
From her reasons its obvious she was never a Christian, she just thought see was and in her mind now she's making sense.

Smh
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2017
SillyMods:

Liar!
Where in the Quran that lie to go to the bible is?
The word bible came from a man like you. Quran was named by its Author - the Supreme God hence it was mentioned in it.
Hehehehehehe. Wait. Koran was named by God himself? Who did he reveal it to? A man called Muhammad? Good. So how do you know the Bible wasn't revealed by God to another man to name it? And seriously, is it the name that is the problem? The Koran is one book. The Bible is a collection of many Books, hence the name. And what is so special about the Koran being in the Koran? Does the Koran tell you to pray five times a day? Nope. But you lot pray five times a day.
And as for calling me a liar, I will just drop this here.
Koran 10:94-95: And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by wizod(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]make sure u give her food and money because she is hungry
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by EngrBello(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Please there was no point to add that Arabic part I can't read it even if my life depended on it. And yes I have read the whole thing and picked just two points from it.
1. Allah made men to excel above women (no wonder women are 2nd class citizens in Muslim countries)
2. Scourging (Beating) a woman is an option in Islam.
Sir, do you refute these two claims sir?

your question shows,how hypocrite you are ! I wonder how you will be able to answer a simple comprension passage in english....If for you to know the right answer but continue to act as delude fellow!
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Kbraims(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
Tell her that money isn't everything. That muslim man that made her change her religion, will marry another woman someday grin
Is beta to add a wife dan fornicating arnd whilst ur wife is at home...Jst logical nd rational
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

So that is all you can pick up from my write up?
Sorry sir, I didn't continue the verse. It would have been too long. But let me skip to verse 14.
John 1:14 : And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Are you convinced now sir?
And oh! Does the Koran not call Jesus "Kalimatullaah" which means "Word of God"? Or I'm I mistaken? Please enlighten me sir.

If the word was God and Jesus is God. Then why consult a superior father to forgive his killers? Why does he always tall about a certain father?

Kalimatullah means " a word of Allah" . The word was used not only for Jesus but also John the Baptist.

Islam is the only non Christian religion that recognises Jesus(ISA) yet they freaking hate them. Example is this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.