Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance (33149 Views)

Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
enitimi grin
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by DollarAngel(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2017
I don't want to judge, but it was a dumb thing to do. He should have continued singing boobs and yansh now some artist can't sing without DJ
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Kumosisi(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2017
Swiftlee:
You see how we treat life and God? When everything malfunctions is when we remember God! When every other alternative fails is when we run to God! He would have been singing how big a girls yansh is or how big a boob is..but the instrumental failed, the DJ failed him and he quickly switched to praises and worship. undecided I'm not beefing, I'm just stating the facts..
are u not guilty of d same?
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by TinaAnita(f): 1:00pm On May 19, 2017
Kwe kwe Kwe grin
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Kumosisi(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2017
free2ryhme:
The mouth wey e dey take say shake ya bum bum na him e dey take say " though art worthy"

Devil no get shame at all
d same mouth u de take drink beer, no b d same mouth u de take go church? Abi u drop ur mouth for haus?
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by holluphemydavid(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
video or adobelivit
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Swiftlee(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
Kumosisi:
are u not guilty of d same?
No one is righteous, we are all striving hard. I only stated the obvious.
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by ChristyB(f): 1:16pm On May 19, 2017
Since the DJ wants to scatter his plan, my guy shaperly remembers that "All power belongs to God"
He's been paid for the show and he attended, if DJ like make him behave or misbehave.
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by stieyven(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
kpaofame:
Really

The guy was really 'High' grin grin grin so he tried to connect with the Most High...

Seems Egberipapa still dey observe morning devotions oo grin

see video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJOpl7DdC8/

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Sexina851(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2017
Swiftlee:
You see how we treat life and God? When everything malfunctions is when we remember God! When every other alternative fails is when we run to God! He would have been singing how big a girls yansh is or how big a boob is..but the instrumental failed, the DJ failed him and he quickly switched to praises and worship. undecided I'm not beefing, I'm just stating the facts..

God is now a substitute, or an alternative but never a prerequisite
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Swiftlee(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2017
Sexina851:

God is now a substitute, or an alternative but never a prerequisite
Well, that is your opinion because you don't believe in God. Timaya believes in God, he sings about God and he is the reference point here.
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by kpaofame: 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

Seen...but it is not in vain in this context....It is the funny truth....

No matter who a man is, there is a yearning to connect with the creator, so if in situations ''Him being high'' make him to remember God....i dont see my blasphemy...Thanks and do have a great day
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Sexina851(f): 1:41pm On May 19, 2017
Swiftlee:

Well, that is your opinion because you don't believe in God. Timaya believes in God, he sings about God and he is the reference point here.

Timaya believes in God? But he only chipped God in wen his performance was turning a messy. So what can of believe is dat
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Swiftlee(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
Sexina851:

Timaya believes in God? But he only chipped God in wen his performance was turning a messy. So what can of believe is dat
Yeahp. smiley That is why I said we often make God an alternative. He sings about God and go to church. Atheist don't appreciate God or sing about him in anyway. Infact, atheist don't go to church or mosque so he appreciates the existence of God.
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by moorevic(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
My baddest niggi. na you sure pass
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by donqx: 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by airex(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
Swiftlee:
U can't even beef him.
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by SUNDICOS(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
kpaofame:
Really

The guy was really 'High' grin grin grin so he tried to connect with the Most High...

Seems Egberipapa still dey observe morning devotions oo grin

see video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJOpl7DdC8/No longer egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa, since he was high in order to connect with the most high

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by dawebboss(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
life goes on

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by valkingsley(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2017
Timaya is quite good with gospel songs. Must times he starts his shows with those especially when the population is mostly students
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Pengician(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
WAECFlyer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJOpl7DdC8/

Nigerian artist, Timaya, popularly called Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, is giving no room to any Disco Jockey who wants to ruin his performance.
So as a sharp guy, when the DJ malfunctioned in a stage performance, he quickly improvised by turning his performance into a praise and worship session. No dulling! Watch video below

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/watch-timaya-turns-performance-into-praise-worship-as-dj-messed-up/

Life Na sense ooo
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by zainmaxwell(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2017
teemanbastos:
cry I need 30 000naira only.... Who'll help me on this day?
GOD wil help continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' / Mr Ibu Dressed In Football Jersey: Caption Photo / Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro, Lydia Forson, Ama McBrown Step Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.