Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: (972 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Is Bad Pls Beware!! / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by BlueBeauty: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
i live n work in phc, i met her recently in abuja, precisely in December last yr and we have been communicating up till date. i like her a great deal and am beginning to discover dat she has some of d features i need in a woman, a woman i can call mine, a woman i can grow old with.

but on d contrary i dislike long-distance relationships. she also stated once dat she's not comfortable with distant friendship. i feel like i may lose her if i dont continue. but we both dont like it. also and more importantly, i think she's skeptic about the success of our relationship since am not in abuja.

friends pls i need your sincere advice, shud i continue while am not sure? or shud i just let her go so we cud be mere friends,  may be someday i'll see her specie her in phc. please i need your advice! thanx!
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by KennyG6(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by distincty: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
i can only advice, if u have been together but and later separate, like may be, u or her travel along the line of ur relationship, but still, love is patient, there is nothing love can not do, ask her if she really love and phr and abj is within Nigeria so any of u shuld be able to spare may be one weekend to see each other, i beg u if it a really good lady don't lose her cos iyawo won lode o
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by dogzymallo: 3:21am On Jan 14, 2010
am in abuja mine is in enugu .its not easy but am trying going to spend val with her.just make sure u keep very much in touch with her
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by DivineR: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2010
i adviced as both of you re in nija, u visit each other, spend time together, know each other's relative if you really want her, and communicate always, cos communication is essential in any relationship.

wish you the best
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by BlueBeauty: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2010
U guys r simply wonderful, thank u so much. I'll work in dat line. and i hope to give u guys feedbacks as it goes.

love u all!
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by collizo82: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2010
bros, i have been there,though is not easy but if you really love your woman plz, stick with her.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by ConquerAll(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
My Friend,

Go ahead please if she has what you desire in a Woman. They didn't GUM her in Abuja, neither are GUMMED in PH.

Right now you should concentrate on how to close the distance-like transfer and all that.

Good Luck!
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by BlueBeauty: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2010
yea u r right, i have to make d long distance a close one! Million Thanx.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by abrahym(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
not realy. shit happen
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by otuism: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2010
naija gal no dey like love across the ocean oooooh
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by Flavio: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Poster

It can work if you really both want to make it work. Constant communication is the key. Speak to each other everyday. Does she have the internet at home and do you also?.  Make sure you use the internet to communicate, check out Skype as it allows you both to see each other online, you both need webcams to do so.  Buy her one if she doesnt have one. It really helps and will make you feel like she's next to you.

Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by babymi2(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2010
is BAD but is GOOD if both of u REALLY LOVE each other i mean true love
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by BlueBeauty: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
We both have internet and cams, but we make use of it mostly in evenings. n sometimes she complain of fatigue after a long day work. but i always call. i just hope it works out great.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by otuism: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2010
when we talk of love in this case/i think that is just an ellusion cos once there is this distance one party or both will likely cheat on the other,for i tried it and it did not work out even after showing this affection for each other, she cheated on me
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: by 190: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
as far as its a long distance tin

my broda 4get that babe

pray i shudnt get her in a corner~

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is An Ass / If I Were A Girl. / Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.